Application: Inverter dedicated cable (ZR-BPYJVP)
Standard reference:IEC 1034
Maximum conductor operating temperature:90℃
Test voltage: 3.5kv/5min
Standard Export Drum
Min Order: 1000m
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:why I only get 10MB in cat5 cabling?
- Ok, please note the following: MB/s = MegaBYTES per second Mb/s = MegaBITS per second 10MB/s = 100Mb/s (roughly) Your router and NIC card is 100Mb/s (unless they are both Gigabit - Gb/s which will give you roughly 100MB/s in speed assuming both the NIC and router can support that speed.) I hope this answers your question.
- Q:Dell 942 printer, anyone know why the power cable wont work? its the weirdest cabe too?
- I take it you are inserting it the right way up, and can only think the plug needs to be bolted in. Look for 2 small bolts, and holes they will fit through. Something that big may need that, as it could shake out otherwise. There may be something that prevents you plugging in when the power is on. If all else fails read the instructions or contact Dell. I could come and help in return for a few favours.
- Q:Need a power cable for my Samsung 40 TV?
- Power Cable For Samsung Tv
- Q:What power cable is right for a power adapter that reads: INPUT: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 1.5A?
- Hi, The adapter to the tip is the important part. Whatever fits from the adapter to the wall doesn't have much to do with anything. Anything that fits the adapter, physically.
- Q:Where can I buy a power cable for IVI Checkmate receipt printer?
- Hi.. I think for all your power cable and cable accessories requirement this site can be helpful
- Q:Xbox 360 console, do they all have the same power cables?
- No. Older versions of the 360 have a much more powerful brick. The newer ones have a less powerful one and the cable that goes from the brick to the plug is different.
- Q:Does anyone else have problems with they're power cable for Dell Studio XPS 16?
- I would suggest your take your adapter in to your local computer store and they can check it out. If your adapter is working but your still not getting current then the problem is inside your computer and it will need to be sent for repairs... Source(s): CompTIA A+ Computer Professional
- Q:What does an AMD Radeon HD 7850 power adapter cable look like?
- I think your power supply should already have one. If not not I suggest you look at PC Part Picker too find a good one that will work. Don't worry it will auto filter good ones for you. I can't help you if the graphics card doesn't have a female plug.
- Q:power and control cable can be installed in seperate parallel conduits?
- Yes. That shouldn't be a problem. if it were data or extra low voltage dc then there could be some mutual induction issues. generally speaking. low and extra low voltage can be installed in the same conduit as long as the extra low voltage cables are insulated to the higher voltage present. ie use all cables rated at the highest voltage.
- Q:What do car amp cables look like?
- big red wires. go to walmart and get a kit, there like 20 bucks and it has everything you need
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range