I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:What is the radiation of the laser scanning scanner?
- The shield has two types of semi-conductive shield and metal shield
- Q:Dell Vostro PC won't turn on if power cable left in overnight. Why is this, and how do I fix?
- This sounds like a bad shutdown. Are you sure it's shutting down and not hibernating or sleeping? As it's new, you should call Dell, but you can try this. Close all your programs and shut it down by holding the power button in until it's off (Just 5-6 seconds.) See if it starts up after that. Edit:What happens if you try shutting down with the On/Off switch?
- Q:where does the power sw and reset sw cable go?
- If you look very close the position for these connectors is written on the motherboard along side of the pins that they connect to in very small letters.
- Q:How to calculate power lost in a cable per day?
- Power loss per day is meaningless, I assume you mean energy loss per day, or power loss You have to calculate the resistance in the wire. Resistance of a wire in Ω R = ρL/A ρ is resistivity of the material in Ω-m L is length in meters A is cross-sectional area in m² A = πr², r is radius of wire in m resistivity Cu 17.2e-9 Ω-m 3.87 cm² = 3.87 e-6 m² R = (2*915)(17.2e-9) / (3.87 e-6) = 8.13 ohms 80 kW at 200 volts is a current of 80000/200 = 400 amps You cannot put 400 amps through an 8 ohm resistance, as that requires a voltage of 3200 volts, which we don't have. So the premise of 80 kW is not possible. Perhaps you copied one of the numbers incorrectly. .
- Q:Power cable casing buried what are the requirements
- 1 It is advisable to select the route to lay the cable in a suitable way: 1 Avoid the area where the corrosion of the acid, alkali, or stray current is seriously affected by electrochemical corrosion
- Q:Will the computer master, external DVD burner how external power supply, please click details. Thank you!
- Regardless of multi-wire or single-core, as long as it is in line with national wire standards, and now the market is not the current market line 60% compliance. To select the regular products, national safety certification, safety standards, a good installation process and the standard of the wire, a local demand for electricity with the appropriate diameter. To ensure that you are comfortable with electricity,
- Q:Two poles and a power cable, calculating exact distant between poles.?
- No sign can commute faster than the fee of sunshine (neglecting tachyons, that have in no way been pronounced interior the genuine international, yet in concept can in no way slow all the way down to or commute under the fee of sunshine). The ropes and poles could flex because of the fact the sign traveled alongside them. because of the fact that they'd not flow right this moment, the sign could commute at a speed nicely under c. right that's a version on the pole concept. think you have 2 very long poles crossed at an attitude. The poles are rotating from their crossed orientation to alter into extra parallel. the factor P the place the poles bypass will commute down the poles as they attitude parallel, shifting faster and faster. Can the action of P exceed the fee of sunshine? particular it could! P would not have any actual manifestation and for this reason no mass; for this reason its action isn't constrained with the aid of relativity. in spite of the undeniable fact that, if P did have mass -- as an occasion, if there became a hoop around the crossing factor -- then the poles could be compelled to flex because of the fact the relativistically increasing mass drew further and further ability from them. * To Michael under: Einstein's particular concept of Relativity states that it could consume an limitless quantity of ability to strengthen up any particle with mass to the fee of sunshine. So that is impossible to strengthen up even an electron to the fee of sunshine, regardless of the certainty that scientists can get very very close now. Photons have not have been given any mass so as that they commute on the fee of sunshine and easily on the fee of sunshine (and is the reason why every person measures an identical fee for c). Tachyons have an 'imaginary' mass (a dissimilar of the sq. root of -a million) and so as that they can't commute as slow or slower than mild... merely faster!
- Q:Power cable fuse to amp keeps blowing?
- you got a short to ground, make sure ANY part of the Positive (hot) wire is not touching the chassis
- Q:Brief description of the difference between cable and cable.
- Network cable is to take the digital signal, CATV cable is to take the analog signal, how can interfere with each other, do not understand do not see this stare blindly understand the beads. It was all right to be wrapped around with an electrical tape.
- Q:I need an additional power cable for a new HDD?
- All you need to do is pop down to your local computer store and get a power splitter, just make sure you get the right type, IDE and SATA drives have a different kind of power connector, so just make 100% sure before you buy!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range