I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:power cables and amp question.?
- no sir it will not, infact it may completly stop the problem, i would say to much current is passing through the wire, if the amp will accept the wire (even if its a tight fit) thats what your looking for. so to answer your question using the 680 watt wiring kit is just what you need and will be perfect, you could even get the 1200 watt wiring kit if need be, (assumikng you bought the schosche kit from walmart)
- Q:My Cd-Rom will not open when ide cable is plugged in.?
- did you try a different CD rom? might just be broken.
- Q:What is the radiation of the laser scanning scanner?
- Shield For uniform conductive wire and insulated electric field, 6kV and above in the high-voltage power cables generally have a conductive shield and insulation shield, part of the low-voltage cable is not set shield
- Q:Dell Vostro PC won't turn on if power cable left in overnight. Why is this, and how do I fix?
- in the journey that your useful this isn't application appropriate !! First replace video card with on old pci card you recognize works .(you should disable onboard video if contemporary, agp, and pci-e and set to pci in bios) If it runs with out freezing then its an over heating video card. ( very regularly the case) on your bios ; regularly , there's a temperature application that has a temp decrease for cpu and mom board. locate out what your cpu and mom board operating limits are from their producer, not DELL.( DELL gadgets them lowwer) that's going to close you down and not in any respect assist you to boot until eventually it cools down in case you go with to confirm if its the mummy or cpu a million) take off the aspect panel the position you face the bottom of the mummy board and positioned a house fan in the front of it. If it doesnt freeze then the mummy board is over heating ( If it does 2) take off different aspect panel and position fan dealing with the ram ,video card, and cpu. Does it close down( if it does) One decision may be to purchase a a lot more advantageous fan ,warmth sink and thermal grease, this may help, yet when your cpu has over heated to many cases not something can help you. the mummy board will stick with the way of the cpu; almost immediately, if not collectively not in any respect positioned a pc in a table enclosure of any form ! And sparkling the interior( mutually with all warmth sinks , followers , and potential provide) periodically !! preserving your pc by technique of a chilly air go back as against a wall with a warmth sign up can help you
- Q:Power Cable In submerssed in water?
- It will if dried out over night. Placing it in direct sunlight will dry it faster. A hand held hair blower/dryer will work the best. Never use a wet cord for anything! This could lead to electric shock and/or death!
- Q:30 on the large number of cable how to fight on the 110 patch panel, how to order, please inform, thank you, which
- According to the project to see how much current, according to the current selection cable thickness, and then choose to embed more rough casing, embedded casing is to cable alignment
- Q:This graphics card doesn't need power cables right?
- Check your exact model 750 Ti. Some don't require a 6-pin connector while some do.
- Q:where does the power sw and reset sw cable go?
- If you look very close the position for these connectors is written on the motherboard along side of the pins that they connect to in very small letters.
- Q:my alpine amplifier power cable got ripped out while it was on, and now it just blows fuses and wont work?
- Check your wiring, you have a wire cross if it bows when turned on. Also you might be using the wrong fuse, what is the rating of your amp (15 amps = 1800 watts). Or you are diving the amp too hard and prevent it from damage and blowing the fuse. Upgrade the fuse to 25 amps and see what happens.
- Q:power cable wiring question?
- white is often you impartial conductor. eco-friendly is often the equipment grounding conductor. black is a warm conductor. i think of the bare wrap is an equipment grounding conductor for the twine. that is there incase somebody have been to place a screw or puncture the cable in some incorrect way. a screw penetrating the twine might hit the bare first, then it would hit the nice and snug twine. the bare safeguard might carry the present each and all of the some time past to the panel and holiday the breaker rather of the present dealing with your physique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range