I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Is it safe to jump a 12v power cable from one amp to another amp.help!!!?
- it is safebut not the best method it really depends on the guage of the wire.best to have a single large gauge running to a distribution block then a wire for each amp comming out of the block to were the amps are. blocks are fairly cheap (usually less than 20 bucks) and saferplus you get better power flow and 1 amp is not sucking all the power before it gets to the other
- Q:Is it possible to take 2 20-pin power supply cables and adapt them into 1 24-pin connector?
- comput... repair las vegas
- Q:What is the installation specification for the cable tray bracket?
- WDZ low smoke zero halogen flame retardant power cable. WDZN low smoke zero halogen flame retardant power transmission cable. W-halogen-free, D-low smoke, Z-flame retardant, N-refractory, YJ-XLPE insulated, V-PVC sheathed YJV-XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable. Model of the principle of omission: wire and cable products, copper is the main use of the conductor material, so the copper code T write, but bare wire and bare conductor products except. Bare wires and bare conductor products, power cables, electromagnetic wire products do not indicate a large class code, electrical equipment, wire and cable and communication cable category is not listed, but set out small class or series code. Item 7 is a special use of special occasions or additional special requirements of the mark, in the "-" after the alphabet letters. Sometimes in order to highlight the item, write this to the front. Such as ZR- (flame retardant), NH- (refractory), WDZ- (low smoke and halogen, enterprise standard), TH- (for hot and humid areas), FY- (anti-termite, enterprise standard).
- Q:how much will a xbox360 power cable go for, and the tv wire to connect the xbox and tv.seprate prices please?
- around $50
- Q:Would this work? 2 SATA cables to 2 Molex cables to 1 PCI Power Cable?
- I okorder.com) And no, it won't work. The PCIx power is drawing from a different part of your PSU than the molex is. Send me an email, and we can talk about upgrading that PSU. If we figure something out, I'll edit the post on here to reveal our findings. Cool?
- Q:Data Cable functions?
- The power cable will just power up the CD drive but NO music goes to motherboard and its sound port. Even just connecting the small audio connector between the CD drive and motherboard will produce sound output. Connecting the data cable to motherboard enables Windows to read and play the music files.
- Q:I have a Satellite A300 series Toshiba laptop, and I need a cheap reliable power cable to buy online, help?
- If you don't already have an OKorder account, you should get one - it opens up a whole world of bargains. Just make sure you buy from a seller with a 99% or better rating and over 100 sales. I have never had any problem as long as I have followed those guidelines. Good luck!
- Q:EVGA 8800gs Power Cable Confusion?
- You can plug the standard 6 pin from your PSU the way it is and play a game and if the pc freezes or shuts off during game play then you know wehre the problem is. Do not worry about the exact specifics it wants. If you put the two 4 pin molex connections in so you can use one 6 pin then that might be more reliable as far as power flow but only do that after you try the standard 6 pin because of your limit on availible 4 pin molexs
- Q:i want to wire directly to my car a sat nav power cable and reversing sensor display to my cars electrics.?
- I'm assuming you mean the wire providing the 12-volt power to your radio? And you want to connect other unit's it? It all depends on how much current is drawn by the additional units. Do they have fuses? What sizes are they? Backup cameras usually draw very little current and have really thin wires. Shouldn't be a problem. What type of navigation device? Does it use a DVD-ROM or is it just on a chip, like a portable Tom Tom, Garvin, etc.? If neither of the units' fuses exceed 5 amps, I'd say you're safe (in most cars) running it from the radio's power wire. However, you didn't state the type of car. Late-model GM cars or Audi/Volkswagen have low-current radio wires that use computers. They are known as data bus or can bus systems. I'd avoid connecting to these.
- Q:"Cable laying" cable cross-sectional area refers to the cable cross-sectional area, or refers to the copper core cross-sectional area
- YJV22 indicates "copper core XLPE insulated, steel tape armored PVC sheathed power cable" 0.6 / 1KV indicates its pressure rating, 5 * 10 represents the cross-sectional area of each wire diameter Is square mm, referred to as the square, the diameter of the conversion is 4.05
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range