I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:is there a command that would power on and off my cable modem?
- Your cable modem doesn't have its own IP address. Your PC that's plugged into the modem is what gets a unique IP. IP addresses are obtained on a lease that tends to use the same address until explicitly renewed or your connection goes offline for an appreciable time. If you want to change it, you can write a script (BAT file) to release and then renew your IP address (type ipconfig /? at a command prompt to learn how to use). I don't know why you want your IP to change so frequently. Your Cable provider knows exactly who is using which IP and when, so it wouldn't shield you from the RIAA/MPAA. If you are concerned about security, you're best off with a hardware router (Linksys or D-Link are 2 popular brands) that includes a firewall.
- Q:Power supply does not have ATX12V1 cable to power CPU.?
- If your power supply lacks the 4-pin connector, then you're probably going to need a new one. If your power supply has a 20+4-pin setup, then you should be able to use that however. The 4-pin can snap together with the 20-pin connector sometimes to make a 24-pin, but if it's not there altogether and your computer won't power on, then you will need a different power supply with the proper connector.
- Q:Will a psp go /slim usb data and power cable work on a dead psp go?
- No - bought one 2 hours ago, have been charging for 1 hour and it will not come on. Additionally, the orange light does not come on when charging. Maybe it works if it is not already dead, but I can 100% confirm it doesn't work with one already dead.
- Q:PCI Express Power Cable Questions Problems.?
- You're going to want to buy a new power supply that can handle it. To require two cables, this card sounds like a behemoth and you're likely going to want a bigger supply anyway. Adding a 6-pin cable isn't really a thing. I'd recommend Corsair for any supply as they're high quality and cheap.
- Q:Where can you get a power cable for a WD?
- An internal drive would be powered by your power supply. If you don't have any additional SATA power cords in your PC, I believe you can by a 4 prong to SATA converter. Otherwise you may have to look at getting a new power supply for your PC that has more SATA power adapters
- Q:150,120,95,50,25,10,4 * 1.5,2 * 1.5 how much cable to use the heat shrink tube
- Hard drive is too expensive, not within thousands of dollars. 8 years to open shop experience Hotspot: 1.CPUG530 is i3's Lite, good performance, low power consumption, mainstream interface is. G530 integrated graphics chip, performance as much as ATI3000 series, Lu master test 30 points, equivalent to 200 yuan or so independent graphics card, alone was GT220 test is 60 points. 3. Motherboard is ASL, relatively old brand, this motherboard wiring and materials are good. 4. Xingyu Quan chassis work well, comes with power warranty for three years. Recommended configuration: CPUIntelCeleronG530 / bulk 1 ¥ 265 heat sink Jade Bird III25 yuan motherboard ASL H61U1 ¥ 299 memory KingmaxDDRG1 ¥ 70 hard drive Hitachi Deskstar7K1000.B320G1 ¥ 240 chassis Star Yuquan V ¥ 160
- Q:Is it safe to use power cables when they're would up in a coil?
- there is no danger coiling cords.dont fold the cord or you could break the wire
- Q:Can the power lines in your house interfere with a LAN cable if placed together?
- It should be okay, LAN cables are meant to be up to 100 meters long, your shorter cables shouln't pick up too much interference. Also, the wires are shielded and in twisted pairs which helps to negate interference. Not only that but for this reason the network adaptors will be designed to filter out low frequencies.
- Q:my geforce 9800 graphics card didnt come with a power supply cable?
- There are two versions of the 9800 GT card - a 600 MHz version that needs the 6-pin power cord, and a slightly slower 550 MHz version that doesn't (i.e. the 550 MHz version uses < 75W that the PCI Express slot can provide without external power).
- Q:can twin power cables be used on motorbike batteries to connect lighter sockets?
- In principle, yes, but it also depends on the type of bulb (single or twin-fillament). But you better have someone do it for you if you're not familiar with this kind of circuitry. There is risk of shorts and fire, unless you are sure of what you're doing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range