I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Can I make my own power cable for speakers?
- No, USB is extremely low power. It's not going to happen.
- Q:high effency double shielded transmission power cable?
- What is your question? Does such a cable exist? Probably but you'll have to be more specific. High efficiency = low loss or low resistance per foot? Double shielded = is the shielding (in dB) critical? Transmission = What frequency, 60 Hz, 1 MHz, 100 MHz, ? Power = Watts, KW, MW Is weight or cost important?
- Q:Two poles and a power cable, calculating exact distant between poles.?
- So you want the length along the cable? I honestly don't know how to compute the arc length of a catenary, but I'm sure that the power company knows how to do it because they need to know how much cable it will take to string up a whole line of poles. Your example doesn't work only because you impose a physically impossible constraint (zero distance between the poles - the poles have no thickness) and then try to impose physical reality (the cable can't bend instantaneously) on the problem. In the physically unrealizable problem, yes the cable does drop 50 ft because it is infinitely bendable. You're dealing with hyperbolic sines and cosines. Good luck
- Q:Is it dangerous to touch double monitor cable when its on power?
- The voltages and amperages going through the Monitor Cables are too low to be of any concern. If you actually stuck your tongue into a live one you'll get a jolt that may be painful...but it's not going to kill you. Touching it with your fingers won't do anything. However it might not be a bad idea to cover it with a little electrician's tape (don't go crazy) to keep it from picking up anything that could jam or bend the pins.
- Q:Can i run two amps off the same power cable?
- yes i used the same power wire and just split all my wires for my second amp and everything is fine but i made a new ground for it. it will work fine but make sure you have a good battery or its gonna die, i made sure i got a life time warrenty so i can just take them back and get a brand new one whenever it dies.
- Q:Does nvidia gt 520 require any power supply cables attached to it?
- for low end cards, you dont need an additional 6 pin or 8 pin power cable for it. It is only for mid range and high range cards that need additional cable for it. For GT 520, you don't need it.
- Q:digitech rp 10 guitar effects processor power cable please?
- They have a wanted section!
- Q:will leaving the power cable in for my laptop hurt the battery?
- Newer batteries cannot be overcharged but it is not advisable to leave the power cable plugged in when the battery is at a full charge. It will not hurt the battery but overtime your battery will not sustain a charge for as long as it should. My best advice would be to fully charge and let your battery drain to near completion and then recharge. Give your battery the exercise it was meant to have.
- Q:Computer is dead there's no power it won't turn on there's just a constant buzzing noise when the power cable is plugged in?
- well, the power supply may be dead. take it to a technician
- Q:What size amp and power cables do I need for my new subwoofer system?
- first off get the bullshit out of the way.....the number u need off ur speakers is the RMS number which is 750.......u need amp set to a little under that if u want it to last for very long (meaning over 1 month) so ur looking for an amp that u can set at about 725-740 per channel........ so yes that amp will work as long as u don't max it out....... ** as for wires the bigger the better.........00 gauge is the smallest u should use and the ground should probably b bigger.....also the shorter the ground wire the better usually....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range