I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:printer is powered on cables are securely connected. printer not working?
- Remove and reinstall the print driver.
- Q:Can I mix different power cables / transformers for different electronics? The plug does fit in.?
- yes and no, you need to know what the device wants, you need to know whether its taking ac or dc power, polarity, and amps. amps is more for laptops, other appliances are usually dumber, and will ignore that. On a standard plug, the round one on the opposite end of the wall end, you need to know the polarity, some where on the adapter you should see a symbol like this +C- (now, that's the best I can do with ASCII characters) or backwards, -C+, this tells you whether positive currents(+) and negative currents (-) are on the inside or outside of the plug. you need to match that symbol with the one on your device. Next: on the adapter, it should say somewhere input: 120 V AC output: 12v DC the numbers will probably be different, but the input and output need to match. if your working with laptop adapters, if you didn't buy the adapter specifically for the computer, double check amps too, if your charging like, an mp3 player that uses the trapezoid usb plug off a Motorola Razor wall charger with the same plug, I don't know, I've tried, didn't work well, kind of worked I guess, I wouldn't recommend it.
- Q:Does the eVGA GT 440 graphics/video card need a power cable connect from the psu to it?o?
- No, it doesn't need one, but it's also a crappy purchase. The Radeon 6670 costs about the same, doesn't require external power, and slaps the GT 440 silly.
- Q:I don't have any IDE power cable in the computer, just sata.?
- are okorder.com/.... Look at the second to last picture, the small black 6pin connector next to the copper heatsink is what you need to use. I'm guessing that in thebox you got a 4pin molex y splitter to use in case you don't have a 6pin connector from your power supply. Put the 4 pin y splitter back in the box and look for a lead coming from the power supply that has the matching 6pin. Dell's have used the 6pin connector for a while.
- Q:Cable for single phase,three-wire?
- What about it?
- Q:Is it safe to connect the case fans in line with the hard drive, or should I use a separate power cable?
- All of those power cables are connected together in the power supply anyway, and neither a fan or hdd uses much power relative to what the wire can carry. I've always paid more attention to a neat physical layout for good airflow and never had a problem with what was on the same power lead as what. The hard drive should have it's own EMI filtering in it, and a brushless fan doesn't generate noise like a regular dc motor.
- Q:How can I power an older IDE Hard Drive with a Power Supply with Only SATA power?
- The SATA motherboard uses probably ATX or MicroATX. These are motherboard independant, but for SATA drives you need a SATA power adapter (it converts the 4 wire MOLEX into a flat SATA power cable). Most SATA drives come with this or even the motherboard does. if your power supply is ATX and your Motherboard is ATX then it will work (granted the wattage is enough for all your devices).
- Q:can i run a ati radeon hd 2900xt with a two 4pin molex power cable?
- Direct Answer : No you can't. Indirect Answer : You can, you need a converter though, there are converters that connect two 4 pin molex power cables into one six pin video card cable. PS. If your power supply doesn't have a 6 pin cable, more likely than not this means your power supply will not be able to handle video cards like the Radeon 2900XT.
- Q:Is it safe to jump a 12v power cable from one amp to another amp..help!!!?
- its safe but its better to run 2 separate wires due to you are wanting to use more power and one wire has a max load that it can handle...you run 2 and you will have more power to each amp
- Q:Outlets loosing power after hitting lower leg with cable snake.?
- Would I be right in thinking you sort of tripped on flexible metal conduit in which electric cables run and now the power is intermittent and trips the breaker? I would start by isolating the circuit so it is no longer live and checking the connections at each end of the cable run because any strain on the conduit could have tugged wires out of their terminals. I'd make sure that all the connections were tight and the wires properly anchored and also that each wire is in the correct terminal. I once made a mistake when replacing a socket outlet because the terminals in the new one were the exact opposite of the old one. Luckily, I found it straight away when I tested the circuit. If the connections all look good, I'd check the continuity along each of the cables. It is inconceivable that the cables inside the metal conduit were damaged as they should be continuous cable runs with no joins. The continuity test will tell you if any cable is no longer continuous, but I'd be very surprised as long as the original installation was done properly to code (or wiring regulations in the UK). Obviously, before you start checking the cables, you would unplug or disconnect everything that is connected to them. If the fault only happens when some sort of machine or appliance is connected, then it suggests the fault is with the appliance or machine and not the wiring. A 20 minute cycle of faults makes we wonder whether there is a fridge or a freezer connected the circuit. If so, I'd get it checked for faults and check that the power connection to it is correctly wired. I am not an electrician, just an experienced home owner, so please double check anything I've said. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range