I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:How many amphs does the us ps3 slim's power cable have? It should be #A?
- i don't know why youre trying to find this out but heres a chart. The power cable has different electricity usages depending on what youre doing but the average is 87 ish
- Q:Can I use the PSP Power/Recharge Cable with the PS2 Slim?
- No you can't, the PSP AC adapter has a lower volt ammount then the one required to power a PS2 So your going to have to play your PSP while you wait for the replacement PS2 cord to come to come
- Q:Where can I find a power cable for an HP Photosmart C3180 printer?
- why don't you e-mail HP see if they will send you a power cord or advise you where to get one in your area
- Q:Will any power cable work for ps3 fat?
- If you are talking about the HDMI cable that goes from your HD TV to the ps3 - then you have to find out the resolution that your tv supports and then find a HDMI cable that matches that resolution you can get these cables at major electronics stores It is best to have a HD TV with the HD cable (improves graphics)
- Q:Will the AC power cable of a ps2 work on a slim ps3?
- Yes it's a standard 3 prong pc plug.
- Q:ribbon cable power button?
- Soldered where ? Most ribbon cables are never soldered.. They are designed for push / cold-weld fit to connectors And soldering the cable risks melting the insulation between the cores in it (as they are not designed for heat) if you solder the motherboard, you risk damaging the wires (and vires) in the several layers of printed circuits (they are quite fine, multi layered not dual external visible only) I suspect you have damaged the cable (internally) update: from those pictures, it is clearly meant to be purchased 'as an already assembled' piece What I suspect has happened, is that there is a small sliver of solder etc (or dirty flux) between the tracks. Those are really low current, circuits, so does not take much 'leakage' to cause a contact to 'appear' closed. Repairing such things, often requires a very very narrow soldering bit and also fine solder / flux. I have seen most people use a microscope to do those repairs before - due to the likelyhood of small bits getting in the wrong place (and tracking unexpectedly occur). A good flux remover / cleaner would be useful ? Is the cost a replacement button complete with cable not cheaper to buy (OKorder is my favorite location for PC parts, shipped in from HK typically)
- Q:If i buy a Ipod Touch in the USA or Indonesia can I use a power cable from Australia with it?
- Quality okorder.com/
- Q:Laptop power cable cut..?
- If you know how to do a reasonably-competent job and cover your splices with heat shrink tubing, there is no problem. Note that if we're talking about the cable that connects to the laptop, the current is fairly high (3A or so) so the splice cannot be thinner than the wire in the cable at any point. The splice should be both mechanically and electrically solid. If there's a bulge, a thin part, wire sticking out, loose tape ends, or any other such nonsense, the cord should *definitely* not be used. Any signs of incompetent assembly should be cause for completely disassembling and inspecting the splice.
- Q:How should connectors for storage device cables and connectors for power supply be described?
- Storage cables have basically 3 types: IDE, SATA and SCSI, and are referred to by those names. Power connectors are sometimes called molex connectors after the company that first made them, or just power connectors and their applicable voltage they supply.
- Q:when selecting muticore power cable the current rating of conductor in cosidered individually or total 3 cores?
- Generally ,each cable .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range