I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:my mobo only has a few IDE cables.. ive got 2 hdd one sound card 2 dvd roms that need these.. i have to unplug
- you have two IDE ports in your mobo,each one for an IDE cable.every IDE cable supports two devices - master and slave. so you can either: connect the two HD's together,one will be the master(where your primary OS is installed),the other one the slave.making sure the jumper pin configurations are set correctly for master and slave.you will find the instructions on how to do this on the stickers at the backs of these HD's.connect the two optical drives as well to the other IDE cable,same procedure,jumper pins,master and slave. or another way is you can connect one HD and one optical drive together on the same cable,master and slave. if you're not sure about the jumper settings,just use cable select option. or you can get an IDE PCI card adaptor.just put in into any free pci slot on your pc then connect the other devices to it. another way is to get SATA drives to free up the IDE connections.but you will need a SATA PCI card adaptor,if your mobo is not equipped with a sata port. as for the power supply,the cheaper alternative is to get multiplier cables.they are short cables like the ones you see in your pc.one end is a male connector that you connect to the power cable(the cable connected to your device),on the other end are two female connectors for your devices.but you have to take into consideration the wattage of your installed powerbox.it is intended for the wattage of your system,usually manufacturers give a higher wattage rating than what is actually written on the label,for safety reasons,but don't count on that because it's going to be a very small margin.if your powerbox gets really too hot,get a new one with higher watt rating. with four devices - two HD's and two DVD Drives,you shouldn't have any problems at all regarding your IDE connections. but why is your soundcard connected to your IDE cable? if that is the case then you have to get a PCI soundcard. hope that helped.cheers.good luck.
- Q:use 12.5vdc adapter in +12vdc cable modem? i lost the power cord and hope to use a sub but voltage is differnt?
- You need the correct voltage and the correct current (amps) from your adapter. Look at the old adapter - it will say what the current output is (e.g., 2 AMPS).
- Q:our power went out and our cable came back on but we lost our surround sound through the receiver. Any ideas?
- how have you connected U-verse to the amplifier? hdmi? which Tv model are you using?
- Q:mac power cable quality?
- Umm well we have had our Mac for about 9 months now and we have had to replace it once. So I think so, just like in iPod touches the headphone jack is screwed up.
- Q:Amplifier power cable?
- Kicker,Tsunami,Memphis, or KnuConceptz. U can get away with 8awg but thats a nice car and u dont want to risk fryin anything so stick with 4awg I really dont recommend 8awg in ANY setup just dont like it, 4awg is perfect and gives u headroom as well, and 0awg wuld be overkill.
- Q:Does the ps3 slim power cable work on the ps2 fat one or the slim one?
- The slim is a two prong power cable however the fat one has a three prong.
- Q:Can I just have a HDMI cable to power a monitor?
- An HDMI cable is not a power cable, it is only used to view the picture from whatever source it is.
- Q:Amp/Sub question; power wire/RCA Cables/speaker cables placement?
- Good....That will depend on how tremendous the amp is. An extension twine has either 2 or three wires inside of at someplace between sixteen and 12 gauge wire. You could twist the entire conductors together and be good up to about forty amps with three 12 gauge wires. The obstacle with amplifiers is present now not voltage. The thicker the wire the extra present it's going to manage. Most any wire you purchase is rated at least 120V. Determine what measurement fuse the amp requires, whether it is greater than 30 to 40 amps i would buy the correct size single wire for the amp. Additionally, fuse the wire at the battery. Fireplace shouldn't be our friend. :)
- Q:What is the meaning of "cable tray: 200 * 100 middle strip" in electrical engineering
- In addition to considering the security issues, there is no problem, you can use this, there is no impact on the charging situation, rest assured
- Q:How generic are Laptop Power Cables?
- Look for a number on the front of the converter box on the charger it should be a combination of letters and numbers. Just type in your Google shopping search bar Laptop charger XXX and look at compatible results. Don't even try to look up one on hp's site, they will charge you about 5 times what it will cost you for one on OKorder or something. Hope this helps :D
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range