I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:installed amplifier power cable to negative on battery, now electrics work but car wont start?
- that happened with me i have chevy aveo 2004 and installed 12's subwoofers with 3000 watt amp the problem is that your ground cable is not functioning what to do is bring a fresh new cable and connect it to your battery negative then to the car chassis . and try to start the car if it didn't start replace the battery .
- Q:computer power supply cables?
- There are only a handful or so connectors on the modern ATX Power Supply. Pictures of the connectors or the adapters or extenders can be found in the manual for your motherboard (found in the manufacturer's website) or at online cable vendors (see link for one, below.) Sometimes an adapter or entender is needed due to the cables being too short - especially in the case where a new case has the power supply mounted on the bottom, rather than the top of the case.
- Q:Does a SATA to eSATA cable supply power to the hard drive?
- eSATA connectors cannot supply power, require a power supply for the external device. eSATAp (but mechanically incompatible, sometimes called eSATA/USB) connector adds power to an external SATA connection, so that an additional power supply is not needed.
- Q:Emergency cable T-box and cable distribution box of the information?
- The incoming and outgoing wires are electrically connected together The potential is the same, which is suitable for tapping or branch wiring It is common practice to add the number of lines back to the number of times The three-branch cable splitter box, which has three equipotential bonding points on each phase, can be used as a second or two-in-one Cable distribution box contains U, V, W three-phase, three-phase circuit structure is the same, along the row together 2 High-level distribution box High-level distribution box containing switching equipment, both from the ordinary distribution box of the tap, branch, but also from the power supply circuit control, conversion and change the mode of operation The switch fence roughly divides the cable circuit into the inlet and outlet sides, and the potential on both sides can be different The switchgear itself has a larger volume, so the high-level distribution box size is relatively large, the height is generally 14 ~ 18m, the depth of about 09 ~ 10m, the length of the number of switching devices according to the number, M to 24 m The shape of the box is similar to that of an outdoor box transformer, and there are a number of active doors on the shell Some doors are designed for the operation of the switchgear Some doors are provided for the installation or maintenance of the cable connection device The
- Q:Where can I find a 4 Pin Fan Power Splitter Cable in hamilton Ontario?
- Before hooking that up, check the specs on your motherboard to see if that fan header will support loads from both fans. You may need to get a Molex to 4-pin converter and power directly off your power supply.
- Q:Why does the power cable for the amp need to be ran away from the RCA cables?
- the music will be distorted
- Q:power cable to amp question?
- I also use an 2 channel amplifier with an 80amp fuse on board (I'm running two of them actually). If you are only running the one amplifier, 4 gauge cable is a safe option. If you're going to be running more amps, go 0 gauge. The only time you'd look at running multiple power cables from the battery is if your audio application demands it (like SPL cars, that run anything in excess of 4 amplifiers with MEGA continuous running power and also running multiple batteries at that, too). I don't think you're going that far, so the single run would be sufficient. From your 4 gauge cable, run a distribution block with however many points of 4 gauge cable running to your other amps. Hope this helps you :)
- Q:i want to wire directly to my car a sat nav power cable and reversing sensor display to my cars electrics.?
- I'm assuming you mean the wire providing the 12-volt power to your radio? And you want to connect other unit's it? It all depends on how much current is drawn by the additional units. Do they have fuses? What sizes are they? Backup cameras usually draw very little current and have really thin wires. Shouldn't be a problem. What type of navigation device? Does it use a DVD-ROM or is it just on a chip, like a portable Tom Tom, Garvin, etc.? If neither of the units' fuses exceed 5 amps, I'd say you're safe (in most cars) running it from the radio's power wire. However, you didn't state the type of car. Late-model GM cars or Audi/Volkswagen have low-current radio wires that use computers. They are known as data bus or can bus systems. I'd avoid connecting to these.
- Q:When talking about power supply's, what is Modular Cabling?
- Old power supplies had all the cables branching out like a rat's nest. Newer PSUs with modular cabling let you pick which cables you want, instead of having them all stuffed in there and not using some.
- Q:My psu came with a U.S power cable could I use this?
- so?? if you want to use it, go ahead baby!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range