I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Where can i find a power supply cable for my Hp Psc 1510. and How much is it.?
- u can find about your power supply cable . its hp parts direct store number.
- Q:Installing a new Amplifier in a 2005 Stratus. Anyone ran a power cable from the battery to the inside before?
- in addition to what ed said. if you drill through a firewall or bulkhead install a grommet or use a piece of rubber tubing [hose] to protect the wire. also make sure that where you drill,nothing is behind it. ruining your evaporator or heater core normally means that the dash will have to come out for repairs on most cars ,nothing cheap here.and pinching cable around a hinge or other movable part is begging for a fire. i see this sort of crap all the time and i wonder how these owners get up and down the road without hurting someone or themselves. take your time and don't cheap the job out, most cases another twenty minutes and 5.00 dollars of parts would have resulted in a solid installation instead of a burned out hulk.
- Q:Question about transformers and power transmission?
- The principle is simple. VI=constant. Energy loss is proportional to I^2. If you want transmit power over a long distance, then V should increase. So the current will be small and energy loss will less. You can not use it because, high voltage gives more shock. When bring it near the home, reduce the voltage so the items becomes less shock giving. Welder use very high current and very low voltage may be 6o volts so that they do not get unnecessary shock.
- Q:my DL burner ide cable and power cable doesnt match the cables in my new dell computer?
- EIDE (Enhanced IDE) is no longer a standard on most computers which uses SATA. In turn, they also use different power connections. The channel cable is dependent on the mother board, but the power supply is dependent on the power box. If there is an IDE channel, but no power cable, you have only two options. 1. Buy a new SATA based drive. 2. But a new power supply. Buying a new power supply to replace the one you have is definitely a void of warranty. You are much better off with a new drive.
- Q:Where can I get a Power sync cable for 2 Rockford T2500.1bd?
- go okorder.com and you'll see you want..
- Q:Blown fuse on power cable for ipod speakers?
- A 110 ac plug configuration is usually not the same as a 220 ac plug configuration. they look completely different and will not pug into each other...so, I'm not sure how you managed to do that. Now, I am talking about the United States (not sure where you live). Anyway, I'm sure you can find a new power cable online. Or have Best buy order one for you if they don't have it in stock.
- Q:How to determine whether the square of the cable is standard
- Depends on your number is not arranged in order, the general building room when the patch panel and the user board number is one to one correspondence
- Q:Why cross bonding in power cable?
- If so, the answer is: By tying multiple cables together, the current carrying capacity of the total cable is increased without having the total cost increase in proportion. In other words -- using the picture as an example -- tying 4 equal sized cables together increases the current carrying capacity by a factor of 4, but the cost of this multiple-wire cable is less than the cost of a larger single cable that would carry an equal amount of current. .
- Q:Computer Monitor power cable?
- they' make the ends specific for each type it can be used on. so if it fits. yes . best to look up the monitor online and see what it is so you know for sure what you have will work.
- Q:Does this video / graphics card require a power cable?
- Nope. It just needs a regular AGP slot. Edit**** Wow, nice call Jedi Master... I didn't see that at first. It's kinda small.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range