I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:I have a U.S. Xbox 360, but I live in Belgium. Will my Xbox be ruined if I use a European Xbox power cable?
- Euro is 220v to 250v or thereabouts, U.S. is only 110v. That's why your old PSU blew up. You needed to buy a step down voltage converter for avout 15 Euros or so. The Xbox PSU itself will handle the mains for whichever country it was designed for and convert the power to a DC voltage of 12v for any Xbox 360.
- Q:Can I connect all my fans and drives on single power cables?
- Yes to both questions. It doesn't matter whether you're connecting only harddrives to that cable or only diskdrives (aside from the fact that these are usually located a little apart from each other.) You can combine both and they will work. As for fans... If they have the molex connectors rather than standard 3-pin fan connectors, you can connect them for sure. Depending on what power supply you have, you'll probably have anywhere from 18-30amp on your 12v molex rail. Harddrives will take under 2amp, and depending on what fans you have, they'll use anywhere 0.5-3amp, so even if you have 3 extremely powerful fans drawing 3amp each (3 x 3amp = 9amp), you can safely connect 6 of such monster fans to that 12v molex rail. To be honest, I haven't met too many of such fans - most standard 120mm fans, even with leds, will use no more than 1.5amp. 80mm fans non-led fans will use about 0.3-0.5 amp. If you have a very powerful psu with 30amp on 12v rail and hundred of 80mm fans, in theory you can run all of them. In practice, I'd like to see that :)
- Q:Power Cord Laptop Cable Exposed. Dangerous?
- if you can see the copper on the inside then yes it is very dangerous, but if you don't want to buy a new cable all you should need is some black electrical tape and wrap it around the exposed area and it should be fine.
- Q:i only have a power cable for my ps3 how do i set it up with hdmi cable ?
- 1) put the hdmi cable in the back of the the console. 2) put the other end in the telly. 3) also make sure the power cable is connected to the console 4) change the telly channel to hdmi That should be it and yes you will get sound :)
- Q:Do i need a separate cable for power to connect my internal SATA drive to my laptop via its e-sata connection?
- definite. the capacity connectors and the information connectors are an identical for 2.5 and 3.5 sata complicated drives. U can ghost over the workstation complicated tension to a different workstation complicated tension, as long there is not any actual project with the two drives, determine there is sufficient room interior the holiday spot complicated tension. i'm not too particular if u are utilizing homestead windows XP, Vista or 7 yet each and every each and every now and then after ghosting, if u unable besides to homestead windows as a results of errors, u will might desire to run homestead windows startup restoration a minimum of two times so as besides to homestead windows.
- Q:Bass guitar amplifier cables help!!?
- If it's just the power cable your missing, it's going to be a very standard IEC power cable. It's the same one that comes on most electronic equipment now (like your PC). You can get 'em at Fry's, Radio Shack, or GC might have one in a junk drawer that they'll give you. Greetings from Austin, TX Ken
- Q:I plugged my power cable in and it made a crackling sound?
- you merely experienced the stunning scent of silicon frying. possibly the processor overheated and burned. consistent with threat a skill surge brought about your powersupply to prepare dinner the motherboard. In any condition, that computing gadget has been cooked. i admire that scent. electric warmth on silicone and distinctive mineral circuits.
- Q:Whether the interior decoration is the first brush latex paint or the first installation of the wire (the line, with the trunking)?
- 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 are the number of cores of a cable, a cable inside is not a line, is insulated with each other 2 or . 3 +. 4 +1 line, 5 lines , Respectively, called 2 core or 3 core, 3 +2 core, 4 +1 core, 5 and other core. 3 + 2 cable 3 is the three phase lines, the diameter of the line as large, 2 is the zero line and the PE line, the diameter of the line as large; 4 + 1 cable 4 is the same as the three lines and the same diameter, 1 is the PE ground wire is a separate diameter; five core is the phase line, zero line and PE line are the same diameter, 2 core and 3 core is also the diameter of the line. In the end with a few cable, the design specifications are provided! A few words are not clear!
- Q:I need a replacement power cable for my laptop?
- Try OKorder, I had to replace mine about a year or so ago and it was about $100 in the store but I found one for about $30 on OKorder. I had to wait about a week or so to get it but it was worth it to me to save that much money.
- Q:My laptop power cable interferes with my tv?
- attempt plugging your audio equipment right into a various outlet then the laptop. If the setup worked advantageous until now the audio equipment have been attached then I say the priority is interior the audio equipment not the VGA cable. sounds like some thing desires a splash extra protective or diverse floor loop. you will desire to wrap the VGA cable in foil to be certain if that helps, i understand that sounds spectacular, yet whilst it does help, then you definately would desire to discover an audio or video cable with extra effective protective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range