Application: Fixed Wiring
Rated voltage: 450/750v
Manufactured Accor ding to: IEC 60227.3
Maximum conductor operating temperature:70℃
Test voltage: AC2500v5min
Standard Export Drum
Min Order: 1000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:Should all the power cables be replaced when buying a new power supply?
- It will come with All New Cables
- Q:TVRS Glasgow question ?
- All TV repair people have all the power cables they could need. BUT... if they think that your fault could simply be a fault in your cable, then they may take it with them, though they would be more likely to try swapping it on your premises before removing the set.
- Q:Can I mix different power cables / transformers for different electronics? The plug does fit in.?
- yes and no, you need to know what the device wants, you need to know whether its taking ac or dc power, polarity, and amps. amps is more for laptops, other appliances are usually dumber, and will ignore that. On a standard plug, the round one on the opposite end of the wall end, you need to know the polarity, some where on the adapter you should see a symbol like this +C- (now, that's the best I can do with ASCII characters) or backwards, -C+, this tells you whether positive currents(+) and negative currents (-) are on the inside or outside of the plug. you need to match that symbol with the one on your device. Next: on the adapter, it should say somewhere input: 120 V AC output: 12v DC the numbers will probably be different, but the input and output need to match. if your working with laptop adapters, if you didn't buy the adapter specifically for the computer, double check amps too, if your charging like, an mp3 player that uses the trapezoid usb plug off a Motorola Razor wall charger with the same plug, I don't know, I've tried, didn't work well, kind of worked I guess, I wouldn't recommend it.
- Q:What power cables do I need for this graphics card?
- It needs 150w through the 8 pin connector and 75w through the 6 pin connector, in addition to the 75w it draws through the PCI bus. You can see the connectors in pictures of the card. These are standard connectors on an ATX12V v2.2 power supply, but you will need to make sure the power supply says 2 x 6+2-Pin for PCI Express power connectors. One or two six-pin connectors alone isn't sufficient.
- Q:shoulkd i get a new set of ground and power and rca cables?
- The first consideration is how much power can your speakers handle without self destructing? My opinion is that few can productively handle more than a couple of hundred, and that would be for very brief peaks. The average listening level in a domestic situation is on the order of a few watts - 10 or less. If you really have speakers that can handle that amount of power, and you want to deliver it efficiently, then you need to keep the 2-way resistance of the wires from the amps to the speakers at less than 10% of the speaker impedance. So for 4 ohm speakers (worst case) you want the line resistance to be below 0.4 ohms. For a 50 ft (100 ft 2-way) cable run, that suggests 16 AWG minimum wire gauge for each speaker. Your existing RCA cables should be OK assuming they only carry low level signals. If your present power service and grounding are on a 15 or 20 Amp branch circuit (US) , and no other heavy appliance loads (refrigerator, washer, airconditioner) are on that branch, then it is OK for the new amps.
- Q:car stereo for home using a 400w computer power supply what cables do i connect to the stereo??\?
- If is an aftermarket head unit , connect the thick yellow (continuous power) and red (accessory power) wires together to the positive red wire of the power supply 12V. Next connect the black wire (ground) with the black wire of the power supply. You should be ready now.
- Q:what to do with Ps3 power cable and converter!!?
- The ps3 supports both 120 and 220 Voltage.
- Q:My Acer laptop shuts down when I moved the power cable?
- sensitive power supply connection i guess
- Q:what cables do i need to install a internal sata hard drive?
- Yep, that's all you need. Some older SATA drives have legacy support for normal 4 pin molex connectors in addition to the SATA power cable. If your drive is one such, do not plug in both. Choose one or the other. If you buy a retail boxed drive instead of OEM, you should get a 4 pin molex to SATA power cable if you don't have SATA power connections already. It's also possible that the harddrive you bought is SATA2 (aka SATA 300gbps). If your motherboard only supports SATA 150gbps, there's a jumper you need to leave on the drive. If you have a SATA 300 drive and your motherboard supports SATA 300, you'll need to remove the pin for full speeds. It'll work though if you forget to remove it. You can look in the user's manual to see what your motherboard supports.
- Q:what are the power cables on the back of a dell monitor called?
- One is the power supply cable (Black one) and since its blue the second one would be a VGA cable. Hope this helps.
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range