BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:Why my home analog TV connected to the digital TV set-top box after the screen is black and white
- Cabling in the integrated wiring system according to the network topology diagram to configure how to connect, no network topology is unable to give the correct connection.
- Q:IS POWER AND GROUND CABLE THE SAME THING ?
- The wire is the same, just different color so you dont confuse yourself when installing. You'll actually have to upgrade BOTH wires to properly do the big 3. 1. + Batt to + Alternator output post 2. - Batt to frame/chassis 3. frame/chassis to engine block 4. (For extra) engine block to - Batt All in at least 0 awg gauge wire. I've done my in 0/2 awg gauge welding cables.
- Q:ive jst found that my laptop has stopped working if i take out the power cable from the back,it jst turns off?
- Recharge the battery without using the computer at the same time. If this doesn't work you need a new battery and, obviously, someone to do the technical work. Try the geek squad at CircuitCity. It may cost you a little bit but they should be able to fix it or tell you if there is anything else that can be done.
- Q:What kind of pcie power cables do I need for my graphics card?
- You have a big enough PSU--400W recommended, you have 500W available. The cables from the card go to the PSU. If you don't have the right one(s) then buy adapters. Contact card maker for those if you didn't get any in box or search Google.
- Q:were can you get a old version power cable for the xbox 360?
- A local pawn shop or used video game store like Game Crazy or Game Stop. OKorder, I'd use amazon, they're cheaper. Or maybe even a friend. If those aren't options, IM ShoppingBuddy, it will find the lowest prices available online. (AIM). Good luck!
- Q:Do RCA Cables supply power?
- I'd really like to see what monitor you're talking about, and make sure that it has nothing except a USB port. Then I'll figure out the RCA power question.
- Q:I need a 6 pin power cable. Where can I find one?
- You'd need to buy it from your PSU's manufacturer as those tend to be proprietary. It's strange it didn't come with all the cables though.
- Q:Power Failure-Cable TV Won't Work?
- Yes, there is. Probably either a fuse blew cutting power to the distribution amplifier or the DA itself failed due to surges surrounding the power failure.
- Q:Cable WDZ-YJFE2 (4X185 + 1X95) what does it mean
- Shaft bracket spacing is not necessarily a certain, and the bridge to the thickness of the model.
- Q:how many 4pin molex power cable is needed to convert it to the 6pin adapter for ATI radeon hd 2900xt?
- a 6 pin power adapter uses 2 molex (4pin) connectors. However, you can't have them from the same cable (you know how some cables have 2 or 3 connectors on them), or else you won't have enough amps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range