BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:XBOX 360 DVD Drive power cable?
- look man really you need to call the company of the DVD cuz really it will mess up YOur xbox 360 so just think before you act and plus ! it will cost you loads of money...
- Q:Can I make my own power cable for speakers?
- No, USB is extremely low power. It's not going to happen.
- Q:2000 hyundai elantra only starts after moving power cables?
- Sounds to me that you have a BAD BATTERY here. Is it the ORIGINAL factory one, or some after market one?? When the cells inside a battery short out internally, sometimes if you jiggle the cable, it will make a false, temporary connection inside. Remove your battery, and have it bench tested. Get another factory battery, or an OPTIMA battery or a DEKA battery. THese all tested higher than usual. A good EUROPEAN battery is another good choice, if you can find one in that exact size. GOOD LUCK!! CLean your IAC valve and throttle body. THis will insure the wuickest ,easiest starts. GOOD LUCK!!
- Q:My HP Pavilion DV6700 is eating Power Cables.?
- Get it repaired. There might be a short circuit inside the socket. It will ruin your computer if you dont act now. You will lose your laptop or spend more if the laptop itsel gets damaged.
- Q:Does anyone else have problems with they're power cable for Dell Studio XPS 16?
- I would suggest your take your adapter in to your local computer store and they can check it out. If your adapter is working but your still not getting current then the problem is inside your computer and it will need to be sent for repairs... Source(s): CompTIA A+ Computer Professional
- Q:How many power cables can I bind together safely?
- You should have no problem keeping the power cables separate from any audio or video cables. You might get some interference from the power cables if you don't.
- Q:2- A storm has brought down all the power cables.3- Had he invited her before last weekend?
- 2. All the power cables were brought down by a storm. 3. What is he had invited her before last weekend?
- Q:How to join a power cable together?
- You can install a plug on the cord to replace the one that was chewed off. Choose one with the same number of prongs as the cord has wires (2 or 3). Be sure to attach each wire to the correct terminal! Splicing the cord is also OK, and tape would not be a problem if applied properly, but I prefer to use heat-shrink tubing. When I do a top-grade splice, I first twist the wires tightly together without making a tail, then I solder them.
- Q:PS3 power cable question?
- ok. the PS3 uses a standard 3 prong plug, similar to what your PC would use. plug that in, and then into the wall. older PS3's also have a power switch right above the power cord. you have to turn the system on here. after you filp the switch, the PS3 enters standby mode. on to your controller you should have gotten a very short usb cable. the larger end plugs into the system.the smaller into the controller. push the PS button on the center of your controller to sync it. it should go from 4 flashing lights to one. then, it should steady flash position 1 to show that it is charging. one it is charged, or when the usb cable is removed, you should get a steady light. no flashes.
- Q:What is the Best RG59 Cable?
- Hi Ian: That cable you refered to is called Siamese cable meaning it's RG-59 coax + an outer power cable twinned to it (as a single run) for powering a remote camera. If that's the purpose for the coax you need (or you are wanting to wire a car backup camera with power and video signal, for example) then this is the correct cable to use. However, if you just want to run a video, antenna, or cable-box signal, and don't need the power cable feature, this particular brand of cable is a waste of money. Feel free to use the Additional Details link to post an Update to the discussion, and I or another Y!A Contributor can give you more info on the topic of what your application is for the coax cable. hope this helps, --Dennis C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range