BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:how to divert the power cable on a radar detector from dragging across my head unit when plugged in?
- Mount the detector on your sunvisor. Run the power cord fromt eh detector under the edge of the headliner and down the A-pillar next to the windshield (you should be able to remove the plastic over the A-pillar and run the cord behind it.) Cut the cigarette lighter plug off and wire it into the fuse panel to a switched 12v source (something that comes on when the car is cranked)(radio, etc). That will allow the radar detector to power on when the car is cranked and to power off when the car is stopped. I wired all of mine like this and never had any problems with any of them.
- Q:Can I buy a 6 pin power cable and plug it in to the wall?
- pair it with some external 4 pin converters but i would recomend just buying a proper psu
- Q:Will this power cable work for my 350 watt PSU?
- Just get a kettle lead. Its the one which has 3 holes to plug into almost everything.
- Q:External Hard Drive 500GB without needing power cable.?
- I don't think there is such an animal. wdw
- Q:Subwoofer/Amplifier Power Cable Help!?!?
- The fuse isnt mandatory but its a good thing to have if your drawing alot of power then you will need it ive blown like 4 then i upgraded no more blown fuses but ya you should get one
- Q:How come my computer turns on just by inserting the power cable in the PSU ?
- I accept as true with the skill furnish suggestion. once you're taking it out as pronounced by previous answerers, take it with you once you bypass get the hot one, with the intention to make certain you get the proper variety of skill furnish. regardless of what the terrific effect is or what the restoration finally ends up being, i can't rigidity sufficient the cost of having an Uninterruptable skill furnish (UPS) which between different issues, materials sufficient time to suitable close down your laptop in a blackout. IMHO, Belkin and APC are the terrific 2 on the industry.
- Q:Locating damage to lighting power cable?
- Ohm meter, to detect foreign ground on the wires or the fixture. Water on the line or the fixture will show up as a high resistance ground, versus a good ground.
- Q:sata power cable problem?
- first of all do you have another sata power connector you can plug into the hard drive? if you do then try that. or do you have a spare sata drive you can plug into the current power adaptor? if the drive functions correctly from the change in power adapters or the spare drive has issues your power supply may be bad. otherwise you may want to contact the manufacture of the hard drive and do a warranty replacement. or just buy a new hard drive. chances are your hard drive is going to fail on you. either that or make sure the connection is secure and don't hit your pc Note if your optical drive is sata as well swap the connections from drive to drive and see if your disk drive acts up instead of your hard drive.
- Q:25' sata cable/power supply extension?
- No go: What is the maximum length of a SATA data cable? 1m for SATA I, 2m for SATA II The exercise will be good for you. Maybe you have a wife, or a sister?
- Q:When you buy a PSU, does it come with a power cable?
- hey there chris, yeah all psu come with a power supply adapter, although this is NOT a good psu too buy, it may be cheap but it will supply dodgy power too your components, not last very long and not made from quality parts, pc power and cooling,corsair, antec etc make good psu, cheap psu are not worth buying, get one for about 70 pounds, also 650w is unnesasery, i have a gtx 295 and a q9550 and run with a corsair 650w, if you have not that much of a high end system then just get around 400w
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range