Wire Harness Assembly
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3000 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 Pieces per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Professional wire harness manafacturer for automotive, home appliance, Electronic, industrial control, medical and so on.welcome OEM/ Custom spefications too.
1)We are one professional manufacture of wire harenees and cable assembly. And we can make electronic wiring harness for home appliance,industrial control, and communication field, automotive and motorcyle wiring.
2)Our component of connectors can be molex/JST/Tyco/Amp/FCI and so on or there replacement/equvalent ones if you can accept them. Our wire can be UL/VDE/CCC cerficates, all Rohs. Our production line have got UL ( ZPFW2-UL764 & ISO 9000) certificates.
3) We accept OEM/ODM design, welcome any customized cable too, whenever you have 100pcs or 100K pcs demand, we will reply you fastly and quote you best prices we can.
4)We will try our best to source and recommend you the economy shipping agent and of course safe and fast shipping wl be ensured firstly.
We exported to U.S.A,Europe countries,Japan and Asia countries for many years. We will quote to you in 8 Hrs if get your specification.
- Q:I have a 2001 (i think) Alpine CDA-7875 Car stereo, but The person I bought it from can't find it's wire harness, and I can't find one online, is there some other harness that I could use to replace the original wore harness from the 7875? If not, do you know where Could get one?Thank you for your time.
- Try Alpine. :)
- Q:Depending on the year are they the sae lets same like 98 and up?
- Q:i need a wiring harness for a saturn
- WalMart my friend. The run bot $5-$15 depending on vehicle and speaker system
- Q:I just bought a 1996 Honda Accord, and I got kind of cheap, so I'm expecting some problems. But I wanted to install an aftermarket radio like a Pioneer, and I get the concept of all the connections from youtube videos, but it looks like who ever had the car before me messed up the radio wiring. So there is absolutely no wiring harness in the vehicle already, its just jagged and messed up wiring coming from the console where there supposed to be a wiring harness. Can anyone tell me what to do? It would seem like I would have to connect a new harness to the jagged wires in my car.Thanks.
- find a radio shop and talk to them about this,wiring is a difficult and dangerous job if you don't know what you are doing.I have seen people almost burn their car up by not knowing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
- Q:hey guys i have a 2001 alero and i got an aftermarket stereo for it i just bought the wire harness connector and hooked it all up but the stereo has no power i matched all wires color for color and theres 4 wires that had no matches for them orange/white for dimmer, orange for dash light, blue for power antenna, black/white for amp ground, none of these wires are for power is there a reason it could not be working? did i do something wrong?
- You bought the wrong wire harness. The factory radio in the 2001 Alero is data-controlled, meaning there's no key-switched power wire in the radio harness. If you look closely at the red wire in your adapter harness, you'll see that it doesn't match up with any wire in the factory radio plug. In this vehicle, you need a data adapter module like Metra's GMRC-01 to properly install a new head unit.
- Q:can anyone help??? it would be MUCH appreciated
- Ok, start with a junk yard. You can get a wiring harness for it there. Sometimes you have to pull it so make sure you have the necessary things for it. Next if you need a straight wiring diagram go to the dealer, they will have to pull it out of the books and copy it for you but usually they will do it if you ask nicely. Good Luck!
- Q:All the installation pdf's I've looked at for trailer wiring harnesses for the '02 Sierra refer to a pre-wired plug that is behind the bumper on the driver's side. Well, that plug isn't on mine. Was this plug an option when new?
- relies upon on the variety of bomb, risk-free practices stress, abode made. a great form of possibilities and a few bombs do now no longer use wires and characteristic fuses which will detonate in case you attempt to do away with them, the M-904 nostril fuse is a suited social amassing of that.
- Q:I can't seem to find a wiring harness for my 2005 chevy malibu (also known as a classic during this year) aftermarket car stereo head unit. Can anyone help out?
- As for stores your best bet is best buy or frys electronics As for websites search OKorder or crutchfield I believe you also need some kind of interface for your car since it is GM, because the lights run through the deck or something like that I could be mistaken
- Q:i have a 1998 mustang that the radio was stolenall the stock stuff for the factory radio are there. i need to know how to put in a kenwood KDC-MP732 radio into my car without using another wiring harness.
- Not gonna happen. You will need an adapter to hook your stock harness to the new unit. The bright side is that they are only about 15 buck
- Q:I had a Sony head unit in my car, and it was stolen, so I was wondering if I could go out and buy another head unit, and just plug it in as long as the plug were the same? Are all of them wired the same way or does each head unit have it's own wiring design?
- Some of the newer ones may not work but I swapped sony xplod head units in my last car. I think as long as the harness is the same all the critical stuff like contstant, accessory, ground, speakers, amp remote, power antenna is in the same place.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|20.00% North America
20.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Central America
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
|ISO 9001:2008;UL ASSEMBLY CERTIFICATE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|SHENZHEN YANTIAN,HONGKONG SAR
|61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|English, Chinese, Japanese
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like