Packaging & Delivery of H05VV5-F Industrial Cable (H05VV5-F)
1) By coil: coil weight from 50kg-800kg 2) By plastic reel: each reel is about 25kgs to 40kgs 3) Coils with steel hook and pallets
3 or 4 weeks after the confirmation of the order
Specifications of H05VV5-F Industrial Cable (H05VV5-F)
1 used for fencing and armoured cable
1 Standard: BS 443, BS 1442(EN10244-2&EN10257-1)
2 Diameters: from 0.2mm-6.0mm
Raw materials of H05VV5-F Industrial Cable (H05VV5-F)
A, wire rod: 1006, 1008,1018, Q195,etc
B, Zinc with 99.995 purity.
4 Diameter tolerance:+/-0.01mm-0.07mm
5 Zinc coating: 35g-275g/m2
Zinc coating min/m2
6 Torsion Test: 15 turns-45 turns
7 Tensile Strength:
Tensile strength MPA
8 Elongations: 10%min
1) By coil: coil weight from 50kg-800kg
2) By plastic reel: each reel is about 25kgs to 40kgs
3) Coils with steel hook and pallets
10 Usage: Mainly used on armoring cable.
- Q:What legal rights do I have if my apartment complex forces me to use a certain cable company?
- you can move terminate cable service or use the service approved and contracted for by your landlord
- Q:Cable box scientific Atlanta explorer 4200?
- yeah u can, but i wouldnt recommend it. i have to replace em all the time (replaced 4 of em today). with the renting of the box, if anything happens to the box, unless u intentionly do it of course, the cable co replaces with no charge. plus some cable co's dont charge for renting anymore, just for extras to have, and its usually $7. and if u do buy ur own, you'll still have to pay for the digital cable in the 2nd room.
- Q:i have a 2001 johnson 90 hp. can you tell me what model control unit is used for this motor? i need to replace?
- controls can change depending on the layout of the hull itself. usually there are some plainly visible screws, possibly behind rubber caps that just pop off that allow you to remove the control box and get to the cable. i would recommend removing the cable and matching it up with the replacement to make sure you get the right length and ends.
- Q:Bvvb 300 / 500V is the number of square wires
- Bvvb300 / 500V is the number of square wires that are not marked above.
- Q:How do I get my Comcast cable to work?
- The cable box needs to be addressed (turned on) before you can use it. That's how they control who's box works and who's doesn't.
- Q:after market cruise control of 06 Civic?
- why need an aftermarket cruise control? they all work the same it doesnt do any performance you may even void warranty if you still have it or cause death by stuck cable
- Q:What are the old antenna cables called?
- the cable coming down from it has 4 wires Sounds like a control cable for a very old old rotor. Take a good look at the antenna. Is there a rotor motor? Can you see another cable coming from the antenna? Also antenna wire that is exposed to the weather doesn't last forever, so if you do find it, it may not work very well any more.
- Q:Having time warner put cable in another room this weekend, i have a few questions?
- If they are going wireless, they will be using a router and sending the tv signal to the other room. Their shouldn't be any physical installing other than pluging in some cables and electric cords. As far as tipping, that depends on you. The cable industry usually doesn't receive and expect tips. They are paid well for doing the job but if you think they did a good job or if they do something that is not on the bill, then I would give them at least $10 to $20 depending on what it was.
- Q:Looking for a firewire to usb cable and video editing software?
- MiniDV tape vcams, like your DCR-TRV900 still abound these days, in fact most professionals still use this format/media. The DV format is least compressed and is still one of the best std. def. format for video editing. I have my consumer model since 7 years still working well. Most have commented that firewire/ USB doesn't work haven't tried myself. Transfer/upload thru firewire is the best method. And Yes the video editing app remotely controls connected miniDV vcams on playback during capture/import. These days you can get a new one for less than $200, smaller, lighter, but your model is relatively sturdy and is still used as back-up camera by some prof. Oh and Premiere's latest is CS4. I still have a copy of Premiere 5.
- Q:I would like to have my cable box hooked up to 2 tvs. Both tvs are 40ft away. I know this is possible to do.?
- If you are looking to send the signal to HDMI signal to go to two TVs, you may need an HDMI splitter to send the signal to both. For the IR Blaster, I liked the InjectIR by Sewell.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001; CCC;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range