Packaging of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
25kg/bag,kraft paper bags with plastic bags inside
Specifications of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
1,for wire or cable sheath
2,quality SGS and ISO9001
3,delievery time 7 days
4,the highest temperature is 70
this product is used for wire or cable sheath.
Delivery of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
Elongation at break
Thermal agining 100°C 168h
tensile strength at aging
Maximum change rate of Tensile Strength
Elongation ate Break after aging
Maximum change rate of Elongation at break
Weight Loss after Thermal aging
Brittle point of Low temperature impact
Thermal stable time at 20°C
Volume resistivity at 20°C
Volume resistivity at working time of 20°C
- Q:Does anyone know how to program a Time Warner cable box remote control?
- thank you so much !!!!! It Worked
- Q:Can I Transmit cable television with out running wires?
- the simplest thing you can do is run a splitter into that room, you'll spend about $10 on everything you need. also, if you have a HDTV you can get free high definition channels that are broadcasted for free with a regular antenna if you have one of the old tv's, you can buy one of those converter boxes now for the expensive solution, buy a TV card for your computer, hook up your cable box to it and make sure everything works, then through Windows Media Center you can share movies/videos/pictures and TV to any other computer in the house (though your wireless signal in your house), which will also require you to connect a computer to the other TV in that room, hopefully being a HDTV with a VGA input for your computer it's going to be expensive, and use more power as you will have to keep the computers on all the time to have the TV always on easiest thing is to just buy a splitter and run the wires to that room. hope that helps, its long because there really isn't a simple solution.
- Q:hvac control swap in car?
- you can customize the interior controls as you wish --- with the a/c controls, some are vacuum operated and others are cable operated or they can use electric switches and actuators ---- so, it is more of an issue of how much work do you want to put into the project?
- Q:Better remote control for my Cable Box?
- Just about any universal remote will work your cable box. I replaced mine after it got gnawed by my dogs, and the new one (which I spent about $25 on) works much better. Has a nice feel in the hands too.
- Q:Flight controls getting stuck deflected?
- Interesting question. A broken cable in a small plane might cause some consternation, but the control surface should remain in neutral, just from the airflow. Chances are, only one side of the control would fail. The stick or rudder pedals would only lose function on one side. Elevator cables might be more upsetting than rudder or aileron failure. If the balance point is shifted rearwards elevator failure might be more critical than if shifted forwards. Don't forget, elevator controls airspeed. Throttle controls rate of climb. Most non-pilots think of the throttle more as a gas pedal. BTW, this HAS happened. I would be more concerned about a hard over incident in a larger airframe with hydraulic or electrically driven control surfaces. One incident comes to mind. There was an incident off the coast of Los Angeles, where the servo motor for the elevator drove the elevator surface to full up. I recall hearing another pilot with a visual on the incident reporting to the tower that they are inverted now. The airframe was uncontrollable, and they did not recover. The aircraft, if I remember, was a B727, but I could be wrong about that. It was a long time ago.
- Q:Power cable and control cable how to distinguish
- Power cable, also known as power cable, refers to the transmission of electrical energy cable, the control cable is the transmission of various control signals cable. Power cable transmission continuous current, voltage range of a wide range (from 1KV to 220KV), the current larger (larger conductor), cable core number less, 3 core, 4 core (three-phase four-wire system) 5 core (three-phase five-wire system). Control cable transmission is the signal, the current is relatively small (that is, the conductor cross-section is small), the voltage range is narrow (450/750 ~ 10KV), cable core number is more, from 2 core ~ 61 core, or even more. Control cable also uses a variety of core structure, shielding and other measures to obtain a satisfactory electromagnetic compatibility.
- Q:can i use my xbox360 control on my PC if i use a plug in play cable?
- Q:Do the RF Coaxial cables carry currents ?
- The co-ax cable between satellite receiver and its dish carries a DC voltage to control the LNB. Current draw is very low Some cable companies use power supplies for RF amplifiers that connect to the amp with a lenght of co-ax cable. That way, they can use the same set of tools to make up a power wire as they do for the rest of the installation. Current draw is probably under 1A @ approx. 12VDC.
- Q:How do I use my HDMI cable?
- Have you trie turning it to a different channel setting thing, like how you play them with game stations an such? Hope it helps.
- Q:What Does ControlTalk Mean When It Comes To Headphones?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What Does ControlTalk Mean When It Comes To Headphones? Going to buy Dr. Dre Tour Headphones, just wondering if I should pay the extra $20 to buy control talk. Does anyone know what this means, and if it's worth it ?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001; CCC;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range