(1) The long-time permissible operating temperature is 70oC;
The ambient temperature under installation should not go below 0oC.
(2) a. for non-armoured cable and flexible shielded cable, the bending radius should not be less than 6 times the outer diameter;
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench, pipelines or other specific occasions.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, braided, shielded, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench, pipelines or other specific occasions that demands shielding.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, copper-tape shielded, control cable
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, steel-tape armored, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench and pipelines, directly burial or other specific occasions with a relatively large capacity for mechanical stretching force.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, thin steel wire-armored, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors, in cable trench, pipelines, silo or other specific occasions that demands shielding.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, flexible, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors and places that demands moving cables with flexibility.
copper conductor, PVC insulated, PVC sheathed, braided shielded, flexible, control cable
Suitable for being laid indoors and shielded places that demands moving cables
- Q:laptop to LCD tv via HDMI cable?
- Laptops ordinarily allow only video via an HDMI cable. It's possible to change that in the control panel of many laptops, but not all of them. If you cannot do it with yours, here's another option if your laptop has a headphone jack: 1. Get an extender cable with 3.5 mm stereo plugs on both ends. See the first URL below. 2. Connect it to a 3.5 mm headphone to RCA adapter. See the 2nd URL below. 3. Connect the RCA plugs to the red/white audio input jacks that you should find adjacent to one of the HDMI jacks on your TV. That's why they are there. Select that HDMI input with your TV remote.
- Q:Dark line into the mud how to solve the mud
- You say this situation, in the modern building concealed line building is a more common problem, cement casting before the embedded pipe due to the late construction caused damage, in general, more PVC pipe, since it is galvanized iron First, the pipe wall will not be destroyed, you can not consider the main problem is the pipe and the pipe interface is not strong, there are gaps, the market directly, bending, three links are only locked with a nut Of the method to be fixed in the cement slurry with the role of vibration rod, the liquid slurry on the seamless, the most simple and effective way is in the interface before the nozzle first marked with a layer of glass glue, with the lock after the nut, With a transparent tape wrapped around the solid, over the beam, with fine wire to tighten the wire tube and barbed together, after casting, immediately with fine steel wire through the experiment, found that the block, timely treatment. As for the junction box blockage is easier to handle, embedded in the junction box before: . in the next box position on the paint applied to the template, easy to cement after solidification, remove the template to find a box convenient. . with the wood chips to fill the box filled, transparent tape wrapped around the solid, easy to clear after the box, but also to prevent the junction box into the pulp. . is the junction box and the building of the wall or ribs with fine iron wire tie to prevent the cement casting "floating box."
- Q:What Does the Xbox 360 250GB console come with?
- video and power cables, 1 controller, 1 headset, 1 250gb hdd. no remotes or guitars or anything else, just the basics
- Q:Logitech Harmoy with my comcast digital cable?
- it works on my cable box, and it has the comcast cable box listed on the website, so yea
- Q:Can I use my LG remote to control my VIASAT cable box and don't use the 2 remotes?
- surely ,just enter the code cable box and program it in LG remote control .
- Q:Serial cable with Tivo and Comcast cable box?
- You can only use the serial cable with a DCT2000 series box. If it has no 9pin serial port, your only option is to use the IR blaster for TiVo to control the cable box.
- Q:Is HDMI much different than component cables going at 1080p?
- Yes, i don't think that component can support 1080P. Also component's quality is worse, the price is about the same, and component requires A LOT more cables. You need the component's AND another seperate sound cable (such as an optical, or the red and white cables) HDMI can also support Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio while component can't
- Q:Do the RF Coaxial cables carry currents ?
- They can carry a very wide range of RF current depending on the signal passing through it. A signal received over the air would amount to micro amps or less. A broadcast transmitter signal carrying the signal from the transmitter to the antenna could amount to many amps.
- Q:Can the cables in the factory be laid directly?
- The problem itself is not clear, what plant? Direct laying the concept? So qualitatively reply as follows: . usually, the factory cable laying can be cable bridge, bracket, cable trench, casing buried, etc. implementation. . to power engineering, for example, please see GB-2007 "power engineering cable design specifications" fifth part.
- Q:How do you say these English words in Spanish?
- Agenda, automóvil or carro, cambur or banano, cable, capital, chocolate, conductor, cultural PS: Plátano is plantain
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range