Packaging & Delivery of Harmonised Control Cable
1) By coil: coil weight from 50kg-800kg 2) By plastic reel: each reel is about 25kgs to 40kgs 3) Coils with steel hook and pallets
3 or 4 weeks after the confirmation of the order
Specifications of Harmonised Control Cable
1 used for fencing and armoured cable
1 Standard: BS 443, BS 1442(EN10244-2&EN10257-1)
2 Diameters: from 0.2mm-6.0mm
Raw materials of Harmonised Control Cable )
A, wire rod: 1006, 1008,1018, Q195,etc
B, Zinc with 99.995 purity.
4 Diameter tolerance:+/-0.01mm-0.07mm
5 Zinc coating: 35g-275g/m2
Zinc coating min/m2
6 Torsion Test: 15 turns-45 turns
7 Tensile Strength:
Tensile strength MPA
8 Elongations: 10%min
1) By coil: coil weight from 50kg-800kg
2) By plastic reel: each reel is about 25kgs to 40kgs
3) Coils with steel hook and pallets
10 Usage: Mainly used on armoring cable.
- Q:My TV set makes me use 2 remote controls?
- Read the remote's instructions, or buy a new universal remote.
- Q:How can i find the code for a comcast digital cable remote control if i forgot it?
- 1. What brand cable box do you have? (ex: motorola?) 2. What brand t.v. do you have. Ok then, I am assuming you are needing the cable box remote to control your t.v. (power, volume, etc.) correct? If so, try one of these codes for a Toshiba T.V. : 0154, 0156, 0060.
- Q:Wire with a single core copper wire is good, or multi-core good?
- But the TV RF input signal line (note: not the yellow and white that three) did not receive the set-top box RF input port, or TV RF input signal line and the wall is not connected to the terminal box, or in your room there are other places The Broadband digital TV no signal reasons: if the TV screen does not appear set-top box to start the image, then just the blue screen and no text prompts, then that is your TV channel settings there is a problem, please use the TV remote control Press the source key or the AV / TV button to switch the TV from the analog TV channel to the video channel Digital TV No signal solution: If it is not bright, please check the set-top box power plug is not plugged in (to ensure that the socket has electricity) or check the set-top box switch is not open Broadband digital TV no signal solution: if there is no such problem Is the set-top box power is broken, to the designated maintenance office (you can call the radio and television customer service hotline asked) to take maintenance it if the set-top box before the power light is on, and led screen digital display Generally can be ruled out set-top box failure (do not rule out the special set-top box failure phenomenon) You can first look at your TV has not switched to the correct screen input (now the TV in addition to tv, av and so there are s port, computer dvi port, HD hdmi port) Look at your set-top box to connect the TV line is connected to the TV which port (such as AV video 1 ) use the TV remote control switch to the corresponding input on the line Exclude the above questions, please check the video cable is not damaged (the general set-top box to connect the TV are audio and video lines), the exclusion method is to change a video line If there is no audio cable to replace (audio cable has two, in addition to the port color is different, the essence is the same)
- Q:USB cable help [10 points]?
- Did you just find a USB cable that you thought matched, or get the acutal cable from that model camera? I suggest the latter to fix your problem.
- Q:What's on your TV most of the time: Internet or Cable?
- While in theory it seems like streaming media will make Cable TV and Satellite TV obsolete, you are overlooking one thing. The same people who control cable, and satellite (comcast, att, verizon and so on) also control the internet by providing it. They are poised to stop this from happening by setting cap limits on your bandwidth. They are already doing it pretty much. The main reason that most media does not stream at 1080 HD is that you would quickly hit your 250GB or so cap set by the providers. So in the meantime they will continue to make billions off of most people. A small few will continue to bootleg and work around it paying nothing. There is no middle ground. .It is setup so there can be no middle ground. Roku is not an answer to the corporate greed, they are just another form of it. Look at the Roku 2's. Gone is the digital optical out, gone is the component video, gone is the ethernet connection wired option (unless you are will to pay $100 to have it wired). And you only get the USB port, again if you are willing to drop $100 for it. The Roku 2 is not better, it is worse. Are not things suppose to improve with newer versions. The WD Live plus is a much better option for the price. Go on OKorder and get a used old pc in good working order for $30, drop a $30 HD video card in it for for the 1080 HD and surround sound. Connect a wireless keyboard/mouse to it for $20, set it next to your TV and be done with it. Watch all the things you want for free (in 1080HD with surround sound) to include all the networks websites (which the Roku can not do), Get something to snack on while the commercials play. Pay $1 at redbox for the movies you want (and stop paying for 100's of movies you do not want) And save yourself $2,000 a year. Screw them all lol those are my thoughts on the matter.
- Q:How do you sync the vizio remote to control an AT&T cable box?
- No. You need the U-verse remote to control the U-verse receiver. The normal approach is to program the U-verse remote to control the Vizio. I've done that with my Vizio and it works fine.
- Q:How does one adjust the transmission throttle cable on an '89 300 SE?
- One doesn't. One leaves it to the professionals
- Q:Why is it that cable companies have total control over one area and don't compete over that area?
- Some cable companies claim that the other company holds a monopoly in certain area's so the companies actually can't offer services in that area.
- Q:What is the impact of water in the buried pipe?
- A common type of natural nitrobenzene rubber insulation control cable KXV
- Q:My amp is blowing up my fuse as soon as i put it in. i checked the wire coming from the battery and the?
- Usually blowing fuses comes from a wire that makes a bad connection on metal but your problem could actually be with the ground cable itself and it could be with a battery cable that is just to small and last but not least your amp could be shot.
We are a manufacturer which specially produces internal-combustion gas engine generator sets and gas engines, with registered capital of more than 10 million RMB, annual turnover of 100 million RMB.Our factory mainly specializes in design, research, production, sale, installation and technical services for Gas Generator Sets and Diesel Generator Sets. Our company has strong specialty, powerful technical force, a complete production plant, advanced processing technology, mature inspection methods and a strict test system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range