The characteristics of the product description:
2.Standard applied: IEC60502, BS7870, GB/T12706
3.Max.working temperature: 70°C, can be 90°C as per requiremen
4.Conductor: Class 1/2 annealed bare copper solid or strands or Class 5 fine annealed copper wires
6.Cores: Twisted pair 1-50pairs or Triple 1-20
7.Cross section: 0.5 mm2 ~ 2.5mm2
8.Armoure: SWA or copper braided screen or tinned copper wire screen (individual or overall screen)
10.Color: Black/orange/white/gray or as per request
11.Flame retardant or Fire resistance or low smoking and Halogen Free are available.
12.Wooden Drum or as per request
14.OEM can be available
Main Manufacturing Procedure:
1,Copper wire drawing and annealing.
2,Copper wire stranding .
3,PVC insulation extruding.
- Q:can headphones with detachable cable have a voice control on the cable?
- To answer your question bluntly, yes. The best headphones in the market right now are the Sennheiser Momentum On Ears and luckily for you, it has a detachable cable which has attached to it a mic and volume control. I recommend you purchase them right now before stock runs out.
- Q:quick fix for my throttle cable?
- That is a safety feature for your safety,however you can defeat it by tying the grounding switch open and grounding out you sparkplug with a screwdriver when you want to shut it off.Use a well insulated screwdriver to avoid a shock.
- Q:A pilot reports that when he places the mixture control in the idle cut off position.?
- He is at altitude or the carb mixture is not adjusted correctly.
- Q:Cable/Tv Volume help!?
- You should only need to turn down the sound on the TV and turn up the sound on your cable box. It should have a button on the remote. It should be that simple , if they have connected it up right for you in the first place.
- Q:What are the national executive standards for cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed cables?
- familiar with the construction design documents on the grounding line settings, connection location, and grounding trunk section, cross-connect ground line selection and so on
- Q:Laptop doesn't detect LAN cable when ON.?
- Try updating the driver, first, using Control Panel, Driver Manager, click on the Ethernet/LAN and tell it to update the driver. If you're using Windows 7, it might be possible to get a troubleshooter downloaded for network connections from the Microsoft website to install run to see if that helps. Otherwise - I'd try a different Ethernet cable to see if it works better. The wires can break, if the cable gets bent or twisted.
- Q:How do I use my HDMI cable?
- Is the cable plugged into HDMI 1 port? Some TV's have more then one. Try this: Control PanelAll Control Panel ItemsDisplay Then click 'Connect to a projector' In: Control PanelAll Control Panel ItemsDisplayScreen Resolution You can change the settings of each screen.
- Q:How do I hook up my blu ray player.easy? read on?
- it IS possible, however why would you? Blu-ray is HD and hooking it to an SD is purpose less. Rather hook up a standard DVD player to an SD tv and save some $$ from buying blu-ray if you only have standard definition TV's. I would recommend upgrading to an HDTV in order to see the full potential of blu-ray :)
- Q:Can anyone help me with my cable problemm?
- Your mom has turned on the child controls on either the TV or the cable box. You will have to talk to her if you want that changed.
- Q:What was Cable tv like in the 1990s?
- Pretty much the same as it is today, albeit fewer channels and cheaper. I don't know where these folks come up with their numbers, but ours had 40 or 50 channels. Today, the standard analog has about 70. Cost about half. Remember Springsteen's 1992 song -- 57 Channels and Nothing's On.
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range