Detailed Product Description
1. U0/U: 450/750V
2. Standard applied: IEC60502
3. Max working temperature: 70°C
H07V-R: Class 2 stranded plain copper conductors
H07V-U: Class 1 solid plain copper conductor
5. Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
6. Cores: Single core
7. Cross section area: 1.5mm2-630mm2
8. Sheath: Without Sheath
9. Color: Black, white, blue and as per request
10. Flame retardant or fire resistance or Low smoking and Halogen free or other property can be available
11. 100meters/coil, or as per request
12. Certification: CE
13. OEM can be available
- Q:How many Channels does an AUX Cable support?
- an aux cable is generally a 3.5mm outlet/cable its capable of actually 3 channels, so it can transmit 2 channels (stereo) and receive a signal for controlling functions from things like iPods to control volume and such.
- Q:can i cut the cable hanging from my house?
- be sure that you are cutting the cable that is connected to the dish and that it is not electric to a dish moving control device get rid of that cable --- it is unsightly and in your way and you own the right to remove it from your property cu
- Q:will a universal remote control my cable box with high def chanels?
- did the cable guy circulate away you e book with the codes for the television. if so attempt the codes one million extra time. If it nevertheless would not artwork the e book has a thank you to seek for the code particularly situations this works and if all else fails call the cable organization up and tell them that the cable guy did no longer software your distant. this is their activity to software your distant.
- Q:What is the cable connecting the ignition switch and the gear selector called?
- Its called a parking lock cable, and usually they require that the cable is pushing towards the Shift Lock control switch on the gear shifter. Depending on the type of system, and whether it is pull or push type, it may or may not work while that part is broken. Try to shift the shifter, if it soes not work, dismantle the shifter surround and take the solenoid or switch off, (where the cable goes to the shifter, and it should be able to be moved at all times. but best to repalce the broken part.
- Q:ASUS x503m forced shutdown after the power indicator has been flash, can not open the machine how to do
- RJ45 patch panel, mainly used for the distribution of the engine room from the distribution network through the distribution frame and then assigned to the user, but also easy to manage and maintain
- Q:digital cable?
- Digital Cable
- Q:Cable Shut offbut still get channels.?
- no u probably still have the basic cable, the cable company can turn your digital cable off right away.a cable man has to go to your house and shut it off from outside.
- Q:How do I get my Comcast cable to work?
- Call Comcast tell them to authorize your unit.
- Q:How do cable Companies limit access to their other channels?
- One way is to subscribe and pay for them. The cable company pays for channels that aren't on basic service, that is why you pay them. The other is to find a way to unscramble them and steal the signal. That is a violation of federal law.
- Q:cable internet signal?
- I have Optimum Online cable internet. I'm sure the service guys have talked to you about making sure the computer is either the only thing on the cable or connected to the first splitter. You could also try a cable amplifier. Any new one will have the bandwidth to support internet usage frequencies too. With cable, you're attached to all your neighbors too. Since you can't control what they're doing, there might be one bad connection that's bringing down your whole block or building.
Only by offering high quality products and service, can we reach a win-win situation with our clients. We are looking forward to establishing relationships with you in the near future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Eastern Asia
15.00% Mid East
7.00% South Asia
5.00% North America
3.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Central America
2.00% South America
1.00% Western Europe
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000;ISO 14001:2004;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range