We have more than ten years experience to specialize in manufacturing various wire harness for automotive, industrial, medical and electric.Such as car audio harness, car mirror, alarm system, HID, OBD2 Diagnostic, waterproof connector, power seats cable: game machine harness,power cable ,custom wire assembly.
Also we are certified for ISO/TS 16949 and UL certified for wire processing.
The company's advantages and highlights:
1 Wide range of rich sources of raw materials
2 Providing quality products at competitive and reasonable prices
3 Prompt service and customer attention
4 Focus on time-to-market delivery
5 A state-of-the-art cable assembly manufacturing facility
6 Stringent quality control to ensure only top-quality finished products
7 Short leas times on custom assemblies and cables
8 Experienced engineering, knowledgeable sales staff and skilled production team
9 Proficient in custom made cables
10 Efficient, fast, secure and various transportation mode(FedEx/UPS/DHL/Forwarding Agent)
11 Quick-turn to high volume
- Q:which cheap radio head unit can i connect to a 97' Honda Cr-V?
- Every head unit is going to have a specific harness that is designed for the head unit by the manufacturer of the head unit. So, if you are looking at a Kenwood head unit, it'll have a Kenwood harness. If you are looking at a Pioneer head unit, it'll have a Pioneer harness. They also make wiring harnesses that are vehicle specific. This will plug into the harness in your Honda, and wire up to the harness coming off of the aftermarket head unit. So, you have two harnesses that wire together. Basically, you can purchase any head unit, and as long as you purchase the correct harness for the vehicle side of things you'll be all set.
- Q:Is the wiring harness for dodge and crysler the same?
- Go to Auto Zone or Wal Mart.
- Q:what type of dash kit or wire harness do i need to install a sony radio in a 2003 land rover discovery?
- Well, here is a question for you What does the factory radio say on the front of it as a manufacture? (ie: Harman Kardon) If you have the premium factory radio in it, then you will have to hard wire the aftermarket Sony radio. As far as I know of, AI (American International) does not make a wire harness for any of the Land Rover, and it looks like neither does Metra. Your best bet is to go to your local car audio shop and have them pull the radio and take a look at the factory harness.
- Q:Can I use an old wiring harness with a new head unit?
- yes and no.yes u can use the wiring harness (presuming the previous owner bought one and hooked it up correctly) that hooks from the car to the actual head unit harness. ** no u cannot use the old head unit harness tho.so no it will NOT plug in.u will need to unplug the old head unit at the factory hook-up and then splice the wiring harness to the new head unit .the wires are color coded and labeled tho so should be fairly easy.
- Q:what site can I use to find a new wiring harness for a 1985 S10?
- been to autozone or any other parts store woul dbe a good place to go that would be cheap then there is always the dealer and really any salvage yard that would have a 1985 chevy would have the wiring harness but then it would be old and might be like what you got now junk easeir and best to go to any parts store or dealer for what your needing or type in search box 1985 Chevy S10 wiring harness
- Q:Car radio won't work, power at wiring harness?
- assuming you didnt cut your factory harness off, did any wires maybe come out of the harness? check simple stuff like battery connection under the hood, or turning your key to ACC does your factory radio have a safe code built in? what kind of car do you have? also, your two options are to cut your factory harness off and crimp using a wiring diagram for the car stereo (google). Or to buy the correct boot.
- Q:Is it possible to wire a new car stereo withOUT a new wiring harness?
- Subaru Radio Harness
- Q:Would it be worth it to re-wire a headlight harness if the insulation has come off?
- I would recommend calling a used parts dealer and finding a new wiring harness. If that wire is going bad the others most likely are too.
- Q:Does anyone know of a very good/ simple Honda Del Sol wiring harness diagram?
- The best wiring diagram that you will find is in the dealer service manual go to your library and photocopy it or buy the manual as far as finding what harnesses you will need go to the parts dept and ask them they will tell you what harnesses you will need
- Q:do i need a wiring harness if i am going to put a new stereo into a chevy colorado 05?
- While it is possible to install an aftermarket receiver in practically any vehicle without a wiring harness, it's usually better to use one. 1) First of all, it makes the installation easier and more professional looking; 2) If something goes wrong, it's usually easier to isolate and diagnose the problem; and 3) If and when you ever want to re-install the factory unit (perhaps when you trade or sell the vehicle), it can be just plugged back in. Wiring harnesses are cheap and what you pay for one can save you lots of time and future headaches. I've had to correct a few butcher jobs myself, and believe me it would have been a lot less expensive if they had just purchased a $10 harness in the first place. And in the case of the Colorado, a wiring harness will eliminate the need for extensive rewiring if you want to retain factory chimes or steering wheel controls.
We are specialized in the design, production and sale of automobile parts. We have exerted great effort to build an honest and credible image for our company and create a famous brand. For these efforts, we have received favorable comments from the government, the public and the market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||20.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% South Asia
15.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% South America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949;UL
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range