Detailed Product Description
We have more than ten years experience to specialize in manufacturing various wire harness for automotive, industrial, medical and electric.Such as car audio harness, car mirror, alarm system, HID, OBD2 Diagnostic, waterproof connector, power seats cable: game machine harness,power cable ,custom wire assembly.
Also we are certified for ISO/TS 16949 and UL certified for wire processing.
The company\'s advantages and highlights:
1 Wide range of rich sources of raw materials
2 Providing quality products at competitive and reasonable prices
3 Prompt service and customer attention
4 Focus on time-to-market delivery
5 A state-of-the-art cable assembly manufacturing facility
6 Stringent quality control to ensure only top-quality finished products
7 Short leas times on custom assemblies and cables
8 Experienced engineering, knowledgeable sales staff and skilled production team
9 Proficient in custom made cables
10 Efficient, fast, secure and various transportation mode(FedEx/UPS/DHL/Forwarding Agent)
11 Quick-turn to high volume
- Q:radio wire harness question?
- Not enough info, Carey. Is this for a car, just a home built radio (if so AM or FM). Drop buy a local Radio Shack if there's one near you or try Best-Buy. Have you tried Googling your question? -a guy named duh
- Q:1995 Ford Explorer (w/o towing package) Trailer wiring harness?
- Take it to your local U-Haul trailer rental store. They usually have someone who can install hitches and do wiring for trailer lights.
- Q:1981 Harley FLH wiring harness question?
- I also have an '81 FLH--- welcome to the elite club-- the orange wire is a power wire to the relay, mine is hooked to the power side of the main circuit breaker, same as the wire to the ignition switch. Also if you are re-wiring w/o diagram, make sure the power wire to the start button goes thru the neutral switch or the bike will be able to be started in gear---trust me thats a problem waiting to happen. Just found what I was looking for earlier--The relay has numbered contacts---No. 1 is the power wire--No. 2 goes to the solenoid--No. 3 goes to the start button--No. 4 goes to ground
- Q:Whats the correct wiring harness for a 2001 Pontiac Grand AM?
- These okorder
- Q:Need help finding radio wiring harness?
- Local car audio shop (but pretty pricey) or u can try Walmart or Best Buy.
- Q:s10 wire harness for car deck?
- all okorder
- Q:Alpine deck wiring harness. Please help.?
- You need to tap your ignition wire, splice a remote wire on it and run it to your amp and wire it to the remote turn on terminal.
- Q:Do I need to buy a different wiring harness if I am putting a new radio into my vehicle?
- sure get a battery charger to your vehicle in case you have on obtainable take the yellow an purple twine an splice them at the same time an connect with valuable charger clamp an take the black twine from radio an connect with unfavorable clamp an turn radio on an see if it comes on. as a procedures because of the fact the speaker channels in case you have a speaker someplace which im particular you do, on an identical time as the radio is related to battery charger in simple terms connect the speaker to each and each radio channel an see if it performs. thats what i do, least complicated way i will think of of without taking it to a installation place an haveing them try it .
- Q:ranger keeps running with key off and accessories, lights, radio, wipers are intermittent?
- As the switch wiring is pretty much stationary all of the time I would assume it is the switch that has failed. That said, if your truck is parked somewhere that mice have access to it, you could have had some chewing of the wires and an intermittent short somewhere in the harness. Electrical problems are always a giant pain to diagnose, good luck!
- Q:wire harness control diagram for 2000 saturn sl?
- This may sound like a daunting problem but don't be afraid it is not that bad.Wiring looms are very well engineered and they make an effort to make them idiot proof. Just lay out the wire bundles as close to where they belong as you can remember the connectors will be somewhere near the components they belong to. The ends of the connectors are all different you usually cannot plug them into the incorrect part just keep plugging them in until you run out of connectors. There may be one or two you cant figure out but their function will usually become obvious when you try to start car and something doesn't work or a light comes on. Good luck.
We are specialized in the design, production and sale of automobile parts. We have exerted great effort to build an honest and credible image for our company and create a famous brand. For these efforts, we have received favorable comments from the government, the public and the market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||20.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% South Asia
15.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% South America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949;UL
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range