Wet&Dry use,with Hook,Safety switch,Cable storge
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Are Styrofoam peanuts bad for vacuum cleaners?
- Probably not a good idea. They could plug up the vacuum hose or gum up the sucking mechanism.
- Q:Are rotating brushes bad for hardwood floors?
- yes....yes it is!!! that is why you use a dust mop on hardwood floors for cleaning!!!
- Q:Where do they sell hepa vacuum cleaners?
- www.okorder.com $129.95 for vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter
- Q:What can anyone tell me about Rainbowsystem Vacuums.?
- They are terribly overrated. I would never put that much money in a vac.
- Q:kirby vacuum cleaners?
- I've had my Kirby for 16yrs. It has never been re-built. Sure it's heavy and bulky but that's for a reason its a good vacuum. I don't know about the newer models but my G3 takes a licking and keeps on ticking.=)
- Q:What is wrong with my vacuum cleaners?
- Do you have a lot of hair? If so, you will have to cut or pull them off the roller brushes to stop this from happening. Human hair gets wrapped around the roller burns as it slips under the rubber gasket/ring! If not, then I don't know what to tell you.
- Q:Do you have an amazing vacuum cleaner and what is the name and cost? I am looking for something exceptional.?
- Consumer Reports' best buy is the Kenmore (Sears) Progressive with Direct Drive 35922 for about $300.
- Q:What is a Good Pet Vacuum Cleaner?
- Yes, Washing machine................Soak your pet in soap water..........and then put him in washing machine...............and wash him........and do not put him in dryer.............just dry him outside in scorching heat of the Sun..............!!!!!!!!!!
- Q:I am jinxed every vacumn cleaner i owns always blows up grrrr why?
- Contact the Hoover Co. on line and see if there is a recall on the vac. Ask Customer service to replace it,give it a try anyway.There is no reason a company can not back-up their product within a reasonable time. Check your warranty .You might be better off getting a quality used vac,they cost about $1,200 new with all attachments.Find them in a moving sale. My friend has a Dyson but it doesn't beat Rainbow and Filter Queen.Rainbow and Filter Queen are the top of the line and worth the money. The Filter Queen is 25 years old and still going and quiet. The Rainbow uses water as a filter but it must be emptied after a days use. I like it because you need no bags and the water keeps dust from coming back into the air. Theses vacs are heavy duty canister types so you may not like that. I have found American made products are superior to imports..
- Q:Whats wrong with my hoover?
- some times the hoses that carry the dust to the unit CRACK and leak the dust right back into the air. just fixed mine last week. I wrapped electrical pvc tape completely covering the hoses just to be safe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range