Hot Selling Multifunctional Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Specification of Hot Selling Multifunctional Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
Features of Hot Selling Multifunctional Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Thin-body: Easily go under the bed, sofa and other furniture to pick up dander,dust and pollen
² Vacuum: Strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: Mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² Four cleaning routes: random, spiral, along the wall, polygonal
Accessory of Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
|1. Charger * 1pcs ||2. Li-MH Battery* 1 pcs ||3. Side Brush* 4 pcs ||4. Filiter* 1 pcs |
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
7.2 kg /9.2kg
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
- Q:MAth question!!! 8th grade (:?
- 500 = 1/8x x = 500 * 8 = $4000 more for $500 after taxes
- Q:which are the best vacuum cleaners?
- For years, I always had Eureka. They are good, but 4 yrs ago, I bought an Oreck and I would not buy any other brand. It is lightweight, is great for allergens and it cleans well. I take it in for maintenance once a year. The first three or four years it is cost free for maintenance. I like the fact that it is self leveling when you go from hard surfaces to carpet. I recommend an Oreck. They may cost a bit more, (varies as to styles,) but to me they are well worth their price. I use my on tile, linoleum, parquet wood flooring, and carpet with ease and efficiency. I've never had my Oreck to kick out any dirt particles to the back of the vacuum as I have had with other uprights. I also have an Oreck cannister/with shoulder strap that is lightweight to use for cleaning upholstery, stairs, baseboards and ceiling fans etc.
- Q:Help! Vacuum cleaner bit the dust!?
- Dysons are great. Personally I never wanna spend much money so I usually Just get a cheapy and when it bites the dust I don't feel as guilty.
- Q:Dog question?
- Don't worry! My dog was the same way! They are scared because of the noise and are afraid that THE THING is going to get them. Good luck! :^)
- Q:Which vacuum cleaner is the best?
- Good one! :-P I did accidently!!! I was coming home with my vacume I just had repaired, it was a Hoover. The other car I had at the time was a hatch back. well, the clip on it had broken and I was traveling down the highway back home when the back flew open and my vacume took off, hit the ground........................ I was driving like 60 on that freeway and looking out my rear view window at my horror, the poor thing was sparking all over the place and other cars were dodging it in it's pass as it was litterly cruising backwards at high speed! I sincerely hope it didn't cause any accidents but I could have been cited for that. Nevertheless, I had the back door fixed and have a different car now. As for the poor Hoover, it went to the BIG Pearly gates in the sky!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( +(
- Q:What is.are the best vacuum cleaners?
- The one that has the features SHE wants, and that fits into HER budget, not someone else's.
- Q:What do think of a simplicity vacumm cleaners?
- it is a good choice,,everyone has there own choice
- Q:How do you milk vacuum cleaners?
- I can milk anything with nipples. Since a vacuum doesn't, i'm sorry but it can't be done. Good Luck!
- Q:How long do Bagless Vacuum cleaner filters last?
- I ran a housekeeping business for quite a few years and have tried many vacs. The cons to bagless vacs where you have to empty the cup/dirt container and clean the filter are... While the cups are usually easy to empty, the pleated filters are not and the dirt must be removed from them often for the vac to get enough suction. They are difficult, dirty and dusty to fool with. I started cleaning them with the hose attachment from an upright bagged vac. Just suck the filter clean with another vac. Not very convenient, needing 2 vacs. I always opt for bagged vacs now. They work great and you do not have to spend alot. Most are lightweight too. Buy the better bags that are thicker and keep the smallest particles from escaping. When full, remove and toss in the trash. Hardly messy at all. You should be able to spend under $100. Look for something lightweight and not bulky. I actually prefer to have two vac. An upright and a canister. The canister should be bagged also and lightweight. Canisters work so much better than uprights on hard floors and for edging and furniture. Then use the upright on carpets and large rugs. Do some thorough research before buying. Then save your receipts in case you get one home and are not satisfied.
- Q:Where can I get an item vacuum packed?
- Sounds like either worms or their eggs were packed in there with the food.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range