New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Specification of New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
Features of New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Mini-body: cleaning under bed and other hard-to-reach area
² Vacuum: Strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: Mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² 3 in 1: sweeping+vacuuming+mopping
| 1. Adapterx1 || 2. Filter x2 || 3. Side brush x2 || 4. Mop x1 || 5. Manual x1 |
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
- Q:what is the best upright vacuum cleaner under $300.00?
- Q:Best vacuum cleaner? .?
- suggest.... okorder.com/
- Q:Are a vacuum cleaners stupid? I have two dogs that come in during the harsh winter months and they shed like?
- well i have several canister vacumes that work great kenmore's, but for the dog hair i use a small 5 gallon shop vac so that my vacumes wont smell like dog or get clogged.. try a small shop vac works great!!!! and cheap
- Q:find local parts for dirtdevel vacuum cleaners?
- Small appliance repair shop
- Q:Can other cleaners be used in rug doctor cleaning vacuum?
- I actually used bleach and water in a rug doctor machine. If you have a light colored carpet it works great. my water bed leaked and carpeting was soaked and smelled like mildew, traditional cleaners did nothing but the bleach water was glorious, carpeting looked great and mildew smell was gone.
- Q:why do we call vacuum cleaners vacuums?
- Fan blades turned by a motor create a suction (partial vacuum' inside the machine which sucks up the dirt. It's similar to you drinking a liquid with a straw. You stick one end of the straw into the liquid and suck on the other end. You create a vacuum inside the straw and it sucks up the liquid to fill the empty space (vacuum).
- Q:How do you solve this math problem?
- The question states that SALES were 3200, so 8% of 3200 = 256 in commissions (plus salary of 200).
- Q:What is a good hand vacuum?
- Try a Shark vacuum.
- Q:Could a vacuum cleaner really eviscerate a small animal?
- Hmm. What Oreck do you may have? I do not know the model of mine due to the fact i'm at work however we haven't had any obstacle with the belt breaking and we've got had it for approximately 7 years and we now have two puppies that shed loads and used to have a cat unless 2 years in the past. It doesn't have any attachments, simply the basic mannequin I feel. We have no carpet though so that would be the main issue for you and the belt you probably have carpet. All of our previous vacuums would best final a 12 months or two but this one has been first-rate! It is so mild too, a Dyson can be heavier....
- Q:Recommend me a Vacuum Cleaner Brand?
- Hi, okorder.com/... Hope this helps.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range