New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Specification of New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
Features of New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Mini-body: cleaning under bed and other hard-to-reach area
² Vacuum: Strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: Mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² 3 in 1: sweeping+vacuuming+mopping
| 1. Adapterx1 || 2. Filter x2 || 3. Side brush x2 || 4. Mop x1 || 5. Manual x1 |
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
- Q:Should I vacuum gravel and screws?
- The problem with upright vacuum cleaners is the belt drive for the beater bar. The screws will do major damage to the rubber and you'll have to replace it. If you can use the hose without the bar and pick up all of the big stuff then you can vacuum the small gravel and dust as usual.
- Q:What vacuum works the best?
- My favorite vacuum by far is Oreck. I have owned ours now for 7 years and it still works great! I loathe bagless vacuums because the dirt STILL has to be bagged and dumping the canister into another bag was horrid. The dirt and dust goes airborne creating a bigger problem than you start with! Oreck bags are worth every penny. They have a special way of sealing as you pull them out of the machine. I could go on and on. I love my Oreck. You can visit any Oreck store for a live demonstration. Just tell them you window shopping for vacuums. :) No I don't work for them. I'm just a happy homemaker who finally found a great vacuum! :)
- Q:Vacuum Cleaners...please tell me the BEST one out there?!?!?!?
- I just bought a Dyson DC07, and after using it one time, I was so amazed at what it pulled out of my carpet that my Eureka wasn't getting, even though it looked like it was getting just about everything. Dyson vacuums have a 5 year warranty. If it lasts for 5 years, paying $400 for the vacuum doesn't sound like much at all, considering that I've had to replace that Eureka 2 times in the last 5 years.
- Q:Anybody interested in a sentria kurby vacum cleaner let me know my nums 8122590831?
- Vacuum cleaners have nothing to do with CARS TRANSPORTATION, the section it is posted in. This site is not a SELLING/BUYING forum. It is for question and answers.
- Q:Do you think the spiders and moths are dead?
- Why not catch them and let them sleep beside you on your bed? Iv heard they are great sleep inducers
- Q:does any company make a vacuum cleaner and steam cleaner in one???
- no a vacuum picks up most of the dirt and a steamer cleans stuff that is ground in you can use a steam cleaner without vacuuming first but it will clog up you machine very quickly and it is expensive to have fixed so i dont recommend it
- Q:what dyson vacuum cleaner works the best for dirt, dust and on stairs too?
- Hi okorder.com/ If you need any further advice, please do not hesitate to call our Helpline on 1866MYDYSON. Kind regards Darran Dyson Customer Liaison
- Q:Is it bad for vacuum cleaners to vacuum kitty litter?
- It depends on the vacuum. In older models with bags to collect the debris, kitty litter will create too much dust and eventually clog up the vacuum. If you have a vacuum like the Dyson, it will be fine. My Dyson has been doing duty for more than 8 years and lots of kitty litter over that time with no problems. good luck!
- Q:Good vacuum for bare floors that picks up dog hair?
- OMG okorder.com and get free shipping. Oh, and one more thing... read the OKorder reviews. The reason I chose to get it is because it has an average of 5 stars rating on there. That is VERY difficult to get as a vacuum cleaner.
- Q:Do miele vacuum cleaners ever go on sale? Any Coupons anywhere?
- not okorder.com/
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range