Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Cant get pool vacuum to work?
- Some Polaris' are pressure washers and need a separate pump to make them work. Others are vacuum side cleaners and use your pool pump to power them. Check your filter it is likely dirty and causing low pressure and low water flow. You're welcome!!
- Q:Is this another rip off vacuum?
- i have same problem, so I bought a Craftsman wet dry canitster vac, its normally used for garages but i use it in the home with its HEPA filter. it may sound weird but it works great even my mother is using one too. You need to get a Craftsman with at least a 4 Peak Horsepower to get it to really clean well. they have them at home improvement stores and are alot cheaper then those others. good luck
- Q:Is China a good consumer market to explore?
- Wall to wall carpeting such as you would see in western countries is not popular in Chinese apartments, so vacuum cleaners would be a poor product choice to market there. As they become more affluent and better able to afford medical care, such things a s medical diagnostic equipment will likely have a market.
- Q:What do you my neighbour is doing with his vacuum cleaner?
- You're probably reading too much into it. It could be that your neighbour is a real clean freak. I don't think he/she would be doing anything sexual because vacuum cleaners would be really un hygenic.
- Q:What Are The Best Quality Vacuums In The Market? ?
- okorder.com/... The first thing you must determine is what you are planning to do with your vacuum. Is it simply to vacuum the rugs in your apartment? Do you have a large home with a lot of carpeting? Do you want a vacuum that can operate on wood floors as well? Vacuums can also be used in vehicles or in shops. It is important to determine what you want to do with your vacuum cleaner before you set out to purchase one. There are so many options out there it really does pay to know what you want from your vacuum. type of flooring you want to vacuum. recommendations by your flooring company. My mother has a upright with all the attachments a person could use and it is a commercial grade. Nice machine. I have a Bissell and I like it very much. It can go from my hardwood floors to my rug to carpet with just a turn of the dial.
- Q:Solution to the problem of human and animal living together?
- Vacuum cleaners and lint rollers help with all the shedding.
- Q:How can ants survive being sucked into a dyson vacuum cleaner?
- Ants have exo skeletons. They can survive pretty much everything except for being stomped on. They would most likely get caught in the dust and not be thrown around inside the vacuum cleaner. And im pretty sure vacuum cleaners dont spin at 9 times the speed of sound...
- Q:what are those machines called that suck up dust , dander, etc.?
- Vacuum cleaners and air purifiers. Air filters clean the air as well, but only work with your heating/air conditioning unit. Vacuum cleaners suck up dust and dirt from floors, upholstry, curtains, etc. Air purifiers clean the air by removing airborne pollen, dirt, dander, etc. They work without the use of your heating/air conditioning unit, and are portable.
- Q:What Roomba Vacuum Cleaners do you recommend?
- Hi There... this site might help you...
- Q:My vacuum cleaners' brush wont spin when on floor----spins when you take it off the floor, belt is not broken?
- Seems to me you should try to take the bottom off of the vacuum and see what is stuck. Maybe something wrapped around the motor. more than likely it's the beater brush that's stuck. Lift it out and take the ends off. They usually screw off like opening a jar. and clean underneath those pieces you just took off. The fact the the belts keep breaking is telling me that the MOTOR is running, that's what's breaking the belt. the belt is stuck because the brush is stuck, the motor however is turning thiis Still brush till the belt brakes. good luck to ya.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range