Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Power Socket(optional),Drain device
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Why do shop vacuum cleaners have a ball (sphere of plastic) in the frame that is covered by the filter?
- Shop vacs are designed to suck up liquids and when the tank fills the ball will float and eventually plug the air suction opening to the blower. The ball is there to prevent liquid from the tank from being sprayed out of the vacuum and to protect the motor from that liquid.
- Q:What quote am I think of that has to do with vacuum cleaners?
- Nothing sucks like an Electrolux.
- Q:If Adam was made from DUST does God consider vacuum cleaners as EVIL?
- Adam was created from earth and water but he did not become human and have intellect and knowledge without gods spirit.Human beings are the children of adam and they are equiped with a unique spirit and intellect and freewill so be carefull what your will does.
- Q:i have $700 to spend on a vacuum-what's the best brand I can get for that? I want one of those w/spec filter
- I have both a Bosch and Miele and they make great high-end vacuums (w/Hepa filters). They are also eerily quiet. Make sure you shop around online and check out Consumer Reports before you spend that kind of money.
- Q:which vacuum cleaners theoretically suck fat out of a person's body?
- There isn't a vacuum cleaner they would use. The vacuums suction would be way too strong to be used for liposuction, that is why they use a medical suction.
- Q:Which of the following is a physical separation method and which are chemical changes? Match classsifaction?
- physical separation= air filters in vacuum cleaners, oil filters in cars. chemical separation= catalytic converters in cars and boiling an egg.
- Q:What sucks the most?
- or Ryan Seacrest?
- Q:My 5 year old is scared of the vacuum is this normal?
- I think all kids have some sort of weird phobias. My 5 year old is terrified of most toilets. She hates the self flushers. I have to sit on it behind her so it doesn't flush while she is going. I would suggest getting him one of those toy vacuums from the toy store. My daughter has one that actually picks up some things. If he can learn to help mommy vacuum with his own, he may not be afraid of them anymore.
- Q:Can you improve a vacuum cleaners suction (with tweeks) or filteration (by adding aditional filter)?
- Well if you can you would probably be a pretty good engineer. I would keep any existing filters cleaned regularly and if you are using a bag They tend to have better air flow when first installed(empty). You didn't mention what type or for what purpose. If you are cleaning carpet you need agitation, air flow,and suction. Setting it too low would cut down on air flow. Too high would increase air flow but you would not get the suction down where you need it. You might get some better answers if you add details.
- Q:Help with this algebra 2 question PLEASE!!!!?
- For increasing cubic binomials the final formula is as follows: (a + b) ^ 3 = a^3 + 3*a^2*b^a million + 3*a^a million*b^2 + b^3 on your case, a is x and b is -y^5 So (x - y^5)^3 = x^3 + 3*x^2*(-y^5)^a million + 3*x^a million*(-y^5)^2 + (-y^5)^3 Simplified: =x^3 - 3x^2*y^5 + 3x*y^10 - y^15 :D
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range