Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Dustbag(Optional)
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 3pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What sound always annoys the crap out of you?
- A Squeaky Door:(
- Q:I was trying to vacuum my carpet last day and then all I saw all over my carpet was black spots, help me clean
- Sounds like the belt to your vacuum may be shot. Check that first. If it is powdery, just replace your belt, and re vacuum. If it is set in, you should call a professional in. You don't want to take a chance spreading the black throughout the carpet. Let the professionals be responsible.
- Q:how many watts does a vacuum normally use?
- If you mean a vacuum cleaner, it depends on model and manufacturer. I would doubt that most domestic ones use more than 750 watts, though. But there should be a nameplate with that information on it. Now, industrial vacuum cleaners can be a bit bigger and use more power - like hundreds of horsepower.
- Q:kenmore progressive vacuum cleaner!?
- Why are you asking this under the category of DOGS? Sorry, I was reading your question too fast and didn't notice that you own a black lab, therefore asking your question in the DOGS category!
- Q:what do YOU love the SMELL of?
- I know this sounds weird but i love the smell of green works natural dish soap.
- Q:Mad Vacuum Attack!! My 14 mos old GSD Bear becomes an absolute maniac when I am trying to vacuum the house.?
- My GSD loved playing with the vacuum cleaner and it has the scratches and bite marks to prove it. and now that my APBT is 1 1/2 she likes chasing and barking at it too. I don't think my dog s are afraid of the vacuum they just think of it as fun game.
- Q:Which is the best brand of vacuum cleaners? Eureka? Bissell? Hoover?
- I bought a Eureka last winter because it was the one recommended by Consumer Reports. I use it daily and have been very happy. It was $140. Your best bet is to go to the library, go to the reference desk and ask the lady for the consumer reports on vacuums and she will very nicely look it up for you. Or you can subscribe to their website for $5 for a month and research it yourself. It will also depend on whether you mostly vacuum hard floor (vinyl, hardwood) or soft (carpets). You won't be sorry if you do a little checking around first. The super expensive Orecks and Kirbys are nice, but I don't think they're 5-6 times better, which is how much more you'll pay.
- Q:which vacuum is best in 2010?
- I okorder.com.
- Q:a retailer sold 50 vacuum cleaners at $90 and 35 vacuum cleaners at $140...what is the weighted mean price of?
- 110 dollars
- Q:My vacuum cleaners' brush wont spin when on floor----spins when you take it off the floor, belt is not broken?
- maybe you have it set too low to the floor. sometimes they have a height adjustment thing on them
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range