Vertical Multistage Fire Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:My fish tank pump is deep enough, it doesn't bubble up. Without oxygen supply, but it can filter. Does it damage the pump itself?
- First tell you the pump not bad, just can't carry oxygen rinse, now he is equivalent to a 2 in a filter of the submersible pump, without any damage to the pump itself, three in one pump is actually in the 2 water outlet and air pipe, pressure by fluid flow is the principle of position the smaller the air drag, now a large pressure, oxygen loss of function, but the pump itself, his work without any change, so do not burn, rest assured it
- Q:What causes a water pump on a car to go bad?????
- I would say you have another problem. The water pump just pumps the water through the engine to keep it cool. In a 96 model cherokee I would assume you have the 4.0l V6. I would check the engine control module for damage. If you remove the module you can test it at autozone or some other parts center for free.
- Q:explain the operation of a water pump....?
- There are a number of different types of water pumps that operate according to different principles. For lots of information, including pictures and diagrams, do an internet search on water pump.
- Q:The pump assembly and the pump are not a thing
- The pump assembly and the pump are the same, just name different, as all the car parts are called assembly, the pump is the same, called water pump assembly. Also, the pump half assembly is the water pump head.A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pumps liquids. It will be the prime mover of the mechanical energy or other external energy transfer to the liquid, the liquid energy increase, mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, but also transport liquid, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids. Pump performance of technical parameters are flow, suction, lift, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to the different principles of work can be divided into volume pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:What is the difference between electrical/mechacal driven water pump?
- It is not always an either or as to choice of prime mover. I have seen small town water well pumps where availability was critical. They had the pump fitted with an electric motor for normal operation and a gas engine with a clutch to use if the motor failed.
- Q:Any tips on changing water pump on 95 jeep grand cherokee?
- make sure the when ya take the old one off that ya clean the surface real good where it bolts on. razor blade to take off any old gasket ect. some fine sandpaper to sand it down smooth for the new gasket helps to,just dont gouge it.use some of that red silicone in a tube,can get it at any auto parts, smear both sides of the gasket,the engine , and the water pump. let it cure out till its almost dry. bolt the new one on but when ya tightening it down do the bottom bolts first then the top bolts. add the antifreeze and check for leaks .good luck
- Q:2001 jeep Cherokee water pump?
- The water pump runs whenever the engine is running it doesnt stop unless the motor is off. If it's leaking out of the weep hole or making alot of noise it's most likely bad. Your best bet it to buy a manual or take it to someone.
- Q:Timing Belt/Water pump replacement?
- First, what determined the need for the timing belt? If it's due to be changed as part of the regular maintenance schedule, fine. And why do you need a fuel pump? If the car runs fine as it is, I would question that. The fuel pump is usually located in the fuel tank which can be a pain to replace, so I'm not sure that that total cost is comparatively unreasonable. BTW, when replacing the timing belt, it's usually recommended you replace the water pump at the same time, as it's located right there, and may prevent having to do the same labor again between belt replacements. You can also call various other shops in your area and get an estimate of what they would charge for the same service. Also, you can use the link provided to find a mechanic in your area who has good reviews recommendations from customers. Look for 'Find a Mechanic and enter your zip code for the info...(You may want to check out the whole site, for fun and car info)... Hope that helps! EDIT: Yes at 110k it should be due for the T-belt/water pump, now it's just shopping the deal!
- Q:Why is the water pump water hose leaking on a 2002 bmw 745li ?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:2000 Chevy Impala with a bad water pump?
- It sounds like a water pump or maybe a loose connection. It is probably time for a water pump if it hasn't been replaced yet. Parts will run under $60 and it probably involves an hour of labor. The Impala is a big car, it shouldn't be hard to get to and remove. Taking it to a shop will run under $100-$150 for everything.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range