Product Description of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 is white pigment, with excellent properties of pigment, used in paper-making industry as paper filler; it will improve physical and mechanical performance of paper; make paper less transparent and more smooth, and also make paper whiter, more flexible and lustrous, so as to avoid being pierced when printing. Advantages: It is quite even(0.2-0.4) with small particle size, loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4) and good hydrophobic property, widely used in paper making, paperboard and water soluble coatings. It is exported and well received by customers.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CP101
|Dry powder whiteness % Min
||Not demixing in an hour|
|Achromatic strength(Reynolds index) Min
|Residue(325 mesh) % Max
|Dispersing % Max
|Water absorption % Max
|Resistivity Ωm Min
Suggestion Usage of High quality Titanium Dioxide Powder :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 powder with small particle size , loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4 ) and goo hydrophobic property . It will improve physcial and mechanical Performance of paper ; making paper less transparent and more smooth , the whiteness will also improved , also will be more flexible and Iustrous , Widely used in Paper Industry ,paperboard and water soluble coatings and others .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide on Papre-making :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2.For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22MT.
Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry:
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What are the differences between inorganic paints and latex paints?
- Different sources: latex paint from the resin, and inorganic paint from the quartz ore.
- Q:What is the difference between a polymer battery and a lithium-ion battery?
- It is foreseeable that in the next 5 - 10 years, lithium polymer battery will replace the existing lithium-ion battery! In fact, in the electronics industry more developed Japan and South Korea and other countries, the penetration rate of lithium polymer battery has reached A certain level, but my country is still relatively backward in this regard, let us wait and see it! Not far from the future use of lithium polymer battery phone cheap, I have to replace a more secure mobile phone (battery)!
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Epoxy paint is the main advantage of cement, metal and other inorganic materials, the adhesion is very strong; paint itself is very resistant to corrosion; excellent mechanical properties, wear resistance, impact resistance; can be made of solvent or high solids coating; , Heat, water; coating non-toxic. The disadvantage is poor weather resistance, the sun for a long time there may be powder phenomenon, which can only be used for primer or paint; poor decoration, gloss is not easy to maintain; the construction environment requires a higher, low temperature coating Curing is slow, the effect is not good; many varieties need high temperature curing, painting equipment into a larger. Epoxy resin coating is mainly used for floor coating, automotive primer, metal corrosion, chemical corrosion and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between lake and pigment?
- Pigment used in the rules and regulations, the lake is defined as "the addition of a base in the alumina and alkaline aluminum or calcium-based water-soluble direct color of the salt."
- Q:How much is the ratio of one kilogram of paint to thinner?
- Paint the proportion of diluent to be determined according to the required consistency, there is no fixed ratio; different ingredients of the curing agent is also different, so the curing agent must be strictly in accordance with the requirements of the instructions to add, or certainly a problem.
- Q:Polymer mortar is a ton of tons of cubic meters. How much money is converted into a cubic meter.
- The density of polymer mortar than the cement mortar should also be about 1800 kg / cubic meters. That is, there are about 1.8 tons of 1 side, 1 ton 1500, 1 side about 2700 or so
- Q:what kind of paint should I use for a painting on wood?
- If you're working on natural wood, as opposed to a panel that has been specifically prepped for an artist, the most important thing to do is to sand down the surface after each layer of primer. You will get best results by using a Gesso acrylic primer, and giving the surface several layers (sand down your surface between each layer after the paint has dried). You can basically use any paints you want after that - inks, watercolours, oils, acrylics - you'll get different results with each, but any of those media could give you interesting results. I recommend experimenting on a small piece of similar wood, just to check what looks best.
- Q:whats the best paint to use to paint a dresser...?
- tricky aspect. try searching on search engines like google. it could actually help!
- Q:Epson R270 and 1390 what pigment ink is good? Do not fade, color is good.
- Ink is the main factor affecting the quality of printing, even for (compatible ink cartridges) cleanliness is not high, there are impurities and easy access to the air, poor chemical composition of ink stability, easy to produce solid precipitate plug inkjet head. It is recommended that you use Epson original genuine ink tank. At the same time due to non-Epson original authentic cartridges caused by the failure of the warranty period is required to pay maintenance.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Flexible polymer cement modifier, also known as polymer cement modified elastic emulsion, is prepared by the acrylic emulsion with the necessary compound additives, and the amount of cement can be mixed into a polymer cement waterproof coating for wall, floor coating Brush form a flexible coating waterproof layer, can also be added to the cement mortar for plaster, and tile paste
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality