Product Description of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 is white pigment, with excellent properties of pigment, used in paper-making industry as paper filler; it will improve physical and mechanical performance of paper; make paper less transparent and more smooth, and also make paper whiter, more flexible and lustrous, so as to avoid being pierced when printing. Advantages: It is quite even(0.2-0.4) with small particle size, loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4) and good hydrophobic property, widely used in paper making, paperboard and water soluble coatings. It is exported and well received by customers.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CP101
|Dry powder whiteness % Min
||Not demixing in an hour|
|Achromatic strength(Reynolds index) Min
|Residue(325 mesh) % Max
|Dispersing % Max
|Water absorption % Max
|Resistivity Ωm Min
Suggestion Usage of High quality Titanium Dioxide Powder :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 powder with small particle size , loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4 ) and goo hydrophobic property . It will improve physcial and mechanical Performance of paper ; making paper less transparent and more smooth , the whiteness will also improved , also will be more flexible and Iustrous , Widely used in Paper Industry ,paperboard and water soluble coatings and others .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide on Papre-making :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2.For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22MT.
Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry:
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Can reddish dyed red dyed red?
- Can, but had to do before the dye processing, the original color for decolorization, and then to dye.
- Q:What are the dyes that do stained paper cutting?
- The traditional Chinese painting pigments, which are generally divided into two categories of mineral pigments and plant pigments, from the use of history, should first have minerals, after plants, like ink first smoke, after the smoke. Ancient rock paintings on the left behind the bright color, according to the test, found that the use of mineral pigments (such as cinnabar), mineral pigments is a significant feature is not easy to fade, colorful, read Zhang Daqian years of painting most of this impression , A large area of stone green, stone green, cinnabar can make people lifted! Plant pigments are mainly extracted from the trees and flowers.
- Q:What is the difference between a polymer compound and a polymer?
- A polymer, also called a polymer molecule or macromolecule, has a high relative molecular weight and its structure consists of multiple repeating units, and these repeating units are actually or conceptually derived from the corresponding small molecules.
- Q:What is modified epoxy polymer mortar
- Currently on the market there are two types of materials known as modified epoxy polymer mortar (or epoxy emulsion mortar) 1, one-component epoxy emulsion + cement mortar 2, epoxy emulsion + supporting curing agent + cement mortar
- Q:What is the dye used in the dye?
- After the dilution should be more than a few times the color, otherwise it will appear gray .In addition to propylene should not draw too smooth fabric, easy to fall off, denim fabric is not suitable for use with propylene, fiber is too thick and feel rough is not easy to color, Color is also easy to one by one out of the most suitable for cotton-made clothes, such as cotton T-shirt, etc., and wash must turn over to wash the opposite, or the color will be back.
- Q:what's Ms Paint use?
- Paint (formerly Paintbrush for Windows) is a simple graphics painting program that has been included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows since its first release. It is often referred to as MS Paint or Microsoft Paint. The program opens and saves files as Windows bitmap (24-bit, 256 color, 16 color, and monochrome, all with the .bmp extension), JPEG, GIF (without animation or transparency, although the Windows 98 version and a Windows 95 upgrade did support the latter), PNG (without alpha channel), and TIFF. The program can be in color mode or two-color black-and-white, but there is no grayscale mode.
- Q:What is the aging of the polymer?
- In general, the aging of the polymer is inevitable, whether it is heat, light (generally refers to UV) or chemical and other chemical factors, as well as physical, such as bending will cause the aging of the polymer,
- Q:Painting in the bathroom?
- Your wall is getting wet somehow. Find the source. Dry it in and then paint it (if you must use paint) with a good gloss paint. It may sound odd but I use cement floor epoxy paint in some bathroom areas and it works wonders.
- Q:Who can tell me the difference between pigment ink and dye ink, still do not understand
- Pigment inks and dye inks
- Q:Is it better to paint with a paint?
- Paint such things or less use it! Now stickers of many people stickers, stickers wallpaper is very upscale, to enhance a lot of grades. I have a house is so installed, the living room I chose the European-style flowers, very style, and then with some European-style furniture, the wall is a lot of friends, A house a feeling, like it. Choose the wallpaper is very critical to environmental protection Oh, I choose a few houses are Ruibao wallpaper, and then with the powder, that smell no, the day posted the day you can stay, you learn from.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality