Product Description of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 is white pigment, with excellent properties of pigment, used in paper-making industry as paper filler; it will improve physical and mechanical performance of paper; make paper less transparent and more smooth, and also make paper whiter, more flexible and lustrous, so as to avoid being pierced when printing. Advantages: It is quite even(0.2-0.4) with small particle size, loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4) and good hydrophobic property, widely used in paper making, paperboard and water soluble coatings. It is exported and well received by customers.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CP101
|Dry powder whiteness % Min
||Not demixing in an hour|
|Achromatic strength(Reynolds index) Min
|Residue(325 mesh) % Max
|Dispersing % Max
|Water absorption % Max
|Resistivity Ωm Min
Suggestion Usage of High quality Titanium Dioxide Powder :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 powder with small particle size , loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4 ) and goo hydrophobic property . It will improve physcial and mechanical Performance of paper ; making paper less transparent and more smooth , the whiteness will also improved , also will be more flexible and Iustrous , Widely used in Paper Industry ,paperboard and water soluble coatings and others .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide on Papre-making :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2.For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22MT.
Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry:
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:The economic impact of dyes
- This year, the overall trend of the dye industry is still not fundamentally changed. Responding to the crisis of a hundred years, China's dye industry out of the trough, need to actively adjust the business development ideas.
- Q:How does the pigment ink mix with the dye ink after the plug?
- See if you can not clean if you can only change
- Q:Question about painting?
- Well the easiest thing to do for me, is the walls first. I usually put painters tape on the walls too. You can also paint the trim first by putting the painters tape around it, so you don't bleed onto the walls.
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:What are the benefits and usefulness of the paint?
- The benefits of a variety of paints, decorative objects play a beautiful, practical, extended life, improve performance and so on. Its wide range of use, living in the doors and windows furniture, interior and exterior walls, floors, electrical appliances, handicrafts and other daily necessities , As well as the packaging industry, industry, aviation, national defense, scientific research and other aspects of all aspects are inseparable from the paint.
- Q:what kind of paint use to spray in t.shirt?
- Paint does not hold up on T shirts it will either crack or chip or wash out depending on what kind of paint you use. What they use when they do T shirts is done with a air spray gun and with the right kind of paint which is a very thin acrylic,very thinned out and not thick like the average acrylic is. And once they are done painting the T shirt it is put under a heat press to set the paint in so it does not wash out.It is done with very extreme heat and ( no ) a plan iron won't work. All you will do by spraying it with paint is to ruin the T shirt.
- Q:What is the difference between polymer (POLYMER) BA, EVA and VA?
- EVA: ethylene - vinyl acetate copolymer. There are different grades, can be selected according to use.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and plastic?
- The most conventional, the role of paint a lot of simple to say that the role of decorative protection, plastic is used a lot of very wide, not to say what is mainly used to do.
- Q:What is the difference between cement paint and latex paint?
- Cement paint is mainly used for moisture, latex paint is mainly used for ordinary wall
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality