Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
CR299 The product is dealt with surface layer especially with good high dispersibility、high content、high chalk resistance and high glabrous degree.
TDS of the CNBM-CR299
|Tio2, wt%,min ||93|
|Whiteness(As standard sample) ||close|
|Tintreducing (As standard sample) ||100|
|45 um sieve residue ||0.1%|
|Oil Absorption ||23|
|Solution of water ||0.3|
|Inorganic Assistant ||suitable|
Suggest for Use for High Contect Titanium Dioxide :
CR299 Mainly used in color master batch , in plastic and rubber .
Safety of High Content Titanium Dioxide Powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 20 MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22 MT .
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and paint?
- Coated on the surface of the object can form a protective, decorative or special properties (such as insulation, corrosion, signs, etc.) of the solid-state coating of a class of liquid or solid material collectively. Most of the early to vegetable oil as the main raw material, it is known as paint. Now synthetic resin has been replaced by most or all of the vegetable oil, so called paint.
- Q:How much is a kilogram of paint
- Like our factory which spray products with UV and bright paint and the like, the price of 200 ~ 400 / kg, a barrel of 15 kg loaded, at least 3,000 yuan a barrel.
- Q:What is the three polymer
- If you are talking about melamine that you see the molecular formula to know, 2, 4, 6 - triamino - 1,3,5 - triazine;
- Q:I have a ceramic mug that is glossed and I want to paint over it but make it microwave and dishwasher safe. What kinds of paints would I use?
- Acrylic Paint Once you have cleaned the greenware, you are ready to begin painting. Acrylic ceramic paints are available in almost any shade or color known. Choose the paint colors and purchase a small array of paint brushes to allow you to cover both large and small areas. Depending on the type of paint chosen, it is generally recommended to paint three coats of paint on the surface of the greenware. Allow the paint to thoroughly dry between coats. Don't be discouraged if the paint colors look extremely pale when applied to the greenware as the firing process will bring out the true colors. Now that you have applied three coats of ceramic paint to the surface of the greenware, return the painted item to your ceramic shop to be fired. The ceramic shop will fire the object and return it to you for glazing. Check under Sources for more info... Good luck!
- Q:Painting a blue car hood black just a example.So just paint it without using sandpaper to remove paint if thats how they remove it
- For traditional painting Any acrylic based paint can be painted on with any kind of paint. Oil based paint can ONLY be painted on with other oil paints. For painting a car. The paint on cars is baked on. Literally. In an oven. If you plan to paint over it with out sanding it down, know that it will not be as durable and it will flake and ship very easily. IE, your car will look like sh*t after a few years of wear and tear. Know that if you plan to use spray paint (a lot of people do this), the paint won't look nearly as good as well as being very undurable. That being said, i've seen surprising results with spray paint. Best bet: get a pro to do it. Nothing beats power coated baked paint. On a budget: Sand it down using a power sander. Clean off the hood to make sure all the paint particles are off. Use rustoleum spray paint (if you're gonna use spray paint, use rusto. NEVER use krylon).Do 1-2 coats of primer, 4-5 coats of actual color, 2-3 coats of clear coat (whether matte or gloss finish, your choice). ALWAYS DO LIGHT COATS. Thick coats bubble and chip easily. When the can says to let the paint sit for a few hours, let the paint sit.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery if the first charge is not filled with 12 hours there is no relationship?
- Lithium battery is not necessary to charge 12 hours for the first time on the line for a long time to easily put the inside of the lithium-ion polymer to fill the bad
- Q:What is the aging of the polymer?
- Aging is characterized by the polymer brittle, discoloration (white generally yellow), sticky, while the mechanical strength will be a certain decline.
- Q:I know that paint and plastic are made of oil as raw materials, I would like to know what the two of them in the end what are the common points and differences.
- Paint and plastic are nothing the same. Say the same thing, they are composed of high polymer, mixture.
- Q:Use of textile pigments
- Horsepower brand textile pigment is based on the 822 textile fiber pigments on the basis of the development of new products, with bright texture and delicate, film-forming soft, light fastness, strong adhesion, good ventilation, good water resistance, Friction and other characteristics.
- Q:What is the difference between charged lithium-ion batteries and polymer lithium-ion batteries?
- life is much longer than the lithium battery, so why Apple phone and super use this only use the polymer battery.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality