Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of China Manufacturer Titanium Dioxide TiO2 with Low Price
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of China Manufacturer Titanium Dioxide TiO2 with Low Price
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of China Manufacturer Titanium Dioxide TiO2 with Low Price
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:What are the types of ink used in inkjet printers?
- Thermal transfer ink thermal transfer ink, also known as sublimation ink, thermal transfer ink can not be printed directly on the terminal medium, is to print the ink on the special paper, by printing the paper on the terminal medium, through Heating, in the shortest possible time will be dedicated to the image of the paper transfer to the terminal medium, so you can in such as porcelain, metal, silk, chemical fiber fabrics and other materials to make beautiful patterns, very suitable for personalized development Market needs. The current thermal transfer ink in the desktop printer is mainly used for Epson printers.
- Q:Pregnancy and wall paint?
- just make sure there are plenty of windows open when you are painting, and you should be fine.
- Q:Printer pigment ink experience
- The ink is more easily washed away later, the water-based pigment ink is half-solution, it is not suitable for swellable photo paper and cast coated paper, are generally used in the gap type RC waterproof paper above.
- Q:What color is the ancient paint?
- Paint is made of iron oxide or resin and other raw materials used to decorate and protect the goods of the paint. The origin of the paint is inconclusive. In 1500 BC, in French and Spanish caves, paint was used for painting and decoration. BC 6000 years, China has been using inorganic compounds and organic pigments mixed roasting to improve the paint. In 1500 BC, the Egyptians made use of dyes such as indigo and madder blue and red pigments, but this paint is still very imperfect. 18th century, due to the development and utilization of linseed oil and zinc oxide, the rapid development of the paint industry. In the 20th century, the paint process has been a major development, there has been a greater adhesion, higher gloss, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high thermal stability of the various colors of paint.
- Q:Is it harmful to the body at the paint factory?
- First of all to choose a good paint, do not brush the paint is not environmentally friendly. The basic use of water-based paint (without any toxic and harmful solvents, diluted with water) to replace solvent-based paint, although there are many healthy and environmentally friendly water-based paint, but the application is not wide.
- Q:Question about painting anyone help?
- I JUST painted a whole bunch of my house and for a small project like a bedroom you don't need any special equipment, a list of what I WOULD get would be: 1. Paint (your choice of interior paint in your color) 2. Disposable paint tray 3. Disposable paint roller and roller brushes 3. Paint brushes of various sizes 4. Painters tape 5. Plastic or cardboard to protect your floor from paint dripping. First off, you'd tape off places you don't want to get paint on, like glass on your windows. Then you take your paintbrush and paint all along the edges of the room, then you pour paint into your disposable paint tray and use your roller to paint the walls. Its super easy, the supplies are cheap and you'll be done in a few hours if you just do it simply!
- Q:Closet door painting?
- Your doors are 6 Panel Elite made Hardboard/Masonite use a quality Semi- Gloss latex paint, wash first W/ warm soapy water or TSP, Lightly sand and dust. If there are Crayon or ink marks use Kilz stain blocker Spray can to keep stain from bleeding through before applying Top Coat -- Your S/G paint. Paint Panels first then Outside area. Try to maintain Wet Edge for best results.
- Q:Tattoo paint which are several kinds of
- According to the color of the color principle: ordinary color - in ordinary light to display their own color ordinary color. The general color of the material belongs to this. Fluorescent Pigment - does not display color under normal light, or displays a lighter color, and is excited by a clear color under fluorescence. Suitable for tattoo art at bars and other places. Generally not recommended, because such materials used by the raw materials harmful ingredients larger. But it is said that some foreign pigment has been using cutting-edge technology, each pigment will be a small particle with a layer of safe material wrapped up to form a protective layer, effectively prevent the pigment itself on the human side effects. In this need to emphasize that the traditional argument with animal blood or cinnabar, white powder and other tattoos, usually can not see, only to drink after the show, it is very dangerous! No scientific basis! Luminous pigment - generally in the human body to paint a temporary color material used, if the skin into the skin, the security to be certified. It is generally believed that the toxicity of this pigment is higher than that of ordinary colorants. - used to cut out the pattern on the skin of the pigment, mostly black pigment.
- Q:I have a painting question concerning outdoor mold ?
- You can paint mold any color you want. The thing is, the mold(which is a plant) will die and let go of the surface it is sticking to and fall off. So will the paint on its back. That is why you read the instructions on the can. Clean surfaces of mold, grease,flaking paint, dirt and anything else that is not firmly affixed. Use TSP solution and wash the area down first, let dry and then sand with sandpaper and dust off with a rag and then paint. Any outdoor primer will do(never worried about, or even needed Bin or Kilz - which are more stain stoppers rather than primers). I personally like alykd primer. Add a little paint thinner to the paint 10-15%(I always seperate the paint into 2 pots when I got a full gallon-then I have room to add). Stir it in with a stir stick and the brush it on a cleaned surface. It goes on better than straight out of the can(using a natural bristle brush) and dries faster and harder. Let that dry a day, sand lightly to make smooth to your hand without sanding through the primer, and then apply the top coat...of whatever you want(Latex or Oil based paint) I would go for Hi gloss paint as it seems you are in an area that has a lot of moisture and not much air flow(the home of moss and mold). Gloss paint is a tighter finish with minimal pore size.
- Q:What is the color of the color system and color mixing system
- Color composition (Interaction of color), can be understood as the role of color, is based on the color science system, research in line with people's perception and psychological principles of color. There are three types of elements: optical elements (lightness, hue, purity), the existence of conditions (area, shape, texture, location), psychological factors (cold and warm, advance and retreat, severity, soft and hard, simple and gorgeous), the design of the use of logical thinking The appropriate color with, to produce the appropriate color composition. The best color model is the color of nature, we observe the color of nature, through the rational refinement of the final we need to get things.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range