Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A101 belongs to Titanium dioxide anatase white pigment, special used in plastic and rubber. With advanced production technology, this kind of product not only has high purity, uniform fine particles, optical performance is good, strong refraction, high strength, hiding power, and the advantages of low quantity of oil absorption, high and strong weatherability.
TDS of the Tio2 Anatase A101
TiO2 % Min
Color (compare with the standard sample)
Tinting powe(compare with the standard sample) Min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
Water soluble % Max
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Average particle diameter ( um)
Water extract resistivity Ωm ≥
Usage Of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white Pigment :
Tio2 Anatase A101 with high strength , high purity , and hiding power , widely used in white pigment , specially in Plastic and rubber .
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22 MT without pallet , if with pallet , can load 20 MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- The pigment does not contain any radioactive elements and toxic heavy metals, so non-toxic, harmless, safe for the human body, is a new generation of green fluorescent pigments.
- Q:What dispersant can disperse the dye?
- Disperse dyes are a class of non-ionic dyes with less water solubility. The earliest for the dyeing of acetate fiber, known as vinegar fiber dyes. With the development of synthetic fibers, nylon, polyester have emerged, especially polyester, because of the whole column with high, low fiber gap, hydrophobic and other characteristics, in a carrier or high temperature, hot melt fiber expansion, the dye can enter Fiber and dye.
- Q:IPHONE4 lithium polymer battery charge for the first time to charge how long
- The next battery doctor, this program will help you complete the charging process, not only charge, do not charge
- Q:Pigment and dye ink on the nozzle of which damage is relatively large?
- Of course, the pigment ink is easy to plug the nozzle!
- Q:Production of [time gem] resin Dijiao pigment paste can be replaced with acrylic paint? Or other substitutes
- Oh, the raw materials are different, and glue will be reflected
- Q:What is the color on the model? Paint it?
- Basically can be divided into three types: water-based paint (acrylic paint), oily paint (enamel), oily paint (nitro) these three kinds of coating properties are different, understand their characteristics, the fans made model It would be helpful to choose a model paint for painting.
- Q:Big treasure and charcoal paint that more environmentally friendly!
- I have used both, in fact, almost the same quality. If you have to say which is more environmentally friendly, my personal opinion Ha: or Carpenter better.
- Q:What is the physical state of a polymer? Which can be divided into several
- Several physical forms of the polymer are: solid (more common), liquid (in fact, the sol state), liquid crystal (sub-soluble liquid crystal and thermotropic liquid crystal)
- Q:Find all the colors, Chinese painting, gouache, watercolor, oil painting, the more comprehensive the better.
- According to the hue can be divided into white class, yellow class, red class, green class, blue class, brown class and black class. White class commonly used lead white, zinc white, titanium white lead white chemical composition is lead carbonate, made of oil painting color coverage is better. Lead white powder is often used as a base material. Lead white is the best color of the current color of paint, pure white lead is very stable, if the composition is impure after a long time will be yellow, lead white oil painting color dry fast, dry color layer strong, it is the traditional European oil painting The best color of a white, many oil painting master have used. But lead white has a strong toxicity, even if inhaled lead white dust will have serious consequences, so lead white grinding will bring danger. Now the production of white oil paint mostly zinc white, titanium or zinc titanium white. The chemical composition of zinc white is zinc oxide, the name of zinc powder. Zinc white powder slightly lighter than lead white powder, white than white lead, lasting yellow, stable, dry after the color layer is more solid, but eat more oil, there is no lead white lead, dry slowly, easy to crack. European painters began to use zinc white pigments since 1840. Zinc white heat (sun direct sunlight) will become lemon yellow, cooling will be restored when the white. Zinc white is not toxic, more cold than lead white, blue tendency. Titanium white chemical composition is titanium oxide, is an inert pigment, from climate conditions, there is a strong coverage, is produced in modern paint. Pure titanium white color dry fast, easy to turn yellow after dry, so often mixed with zinc white.
- Q:The difference between polymer and polymer
- The polymer is a kind of polymer, generally refers to the high degree of polymerization, containing some branched polymer. General polymer also includes many low degree of polymerization of the material, such as: formaldehyde at room temperature and pressure will automatically polymerize into paraformaldehyde, polymerization degree of 8 to 100 monomer or so. Polymers generally have millions of monomeric units.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality