Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A101 belongs to Titanium dioxide anatase white pigment, special used in plastic and rubber. With advanced production technology, this kind of product not only has high purity, uniform fine particles, optical performance is good, strong refraction, high strength, hiding power, and the advantages of low quantity of oil absorption, high and strong weatherability.
TDS of the Tio2 Anatase A101
TiO2 % Min
Color (compare with the standard sample)
Tinting powe(compare with the standard sample) Min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
Water soluble % Max
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Average particle diameter ( um)
Water extract resistivity Ωm ≥
Usage Of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white Pigment :
Tio2 Anatase A101 with high strength , high purity , and hiding power , widely used in white pigment , specially in Plastic and rubber .
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22 MT without pallet , if with pallet , can load 20 MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:what are emulsion paints?
- Emulsion paints are water based acrylics. Emulsion is a term used in the UK, latex is used in the USA, but they are the same thing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion_pa... Latex paint is a water-borne dispersion of sub-micrometre polymer particles. The term latex in the context of paint simply means an aqueous dispersion; latex rubber (the sap of the rubber tree that has historically been called latex) is not an ingredient. These dispersions are prepared by emulsion polymerization. Latex paints cure by a process called coalescence where first the water, and then the trace, or coalescing, solvent, evaporate and draw together and soften the latex binder particles and fuse them together into irreversibly bound networked structures, so that the paint will not redissolve in the solvent/water that originally carried it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylic_pai... Acrylics were first made commercially available in the 1950s. These were mineral spirit-based paints called Magna offered by Bocour Artist Colors. Water-based acrylic paints were subsequently sold as latex house paints, although acrylic dispersion uses no latex derived from a rubber tree. Interior latex house paints tend to be a combination of binder (sometimes acrylic, vinyl, pva and others), filler, pigment and water. Exterior latex house paints may also be a co-polymer blend, but the very best exterior water-based paints are 100% acrylic. Soon after the water-based acrylic binders were introduced as house paints, artists (the first of whom were Mexican muralists) and companies alike began to explore the potential of the new binders. Water soluble artist quality acrylic paints became commercially available in the early 1960s, offered by Liquitex.
- Q:Want to know how much the drying temperature of the paint is?
- Do not know what you want to ask is the paint baking time, plastic parts paint baking time to 65 degrees in half an hour can reach the hardness requirements, aluminum paint in general should be more than one hundred degrees can meet the requirements The
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- Inorganic paint base material is often directly drawn from nature.
- Q:What are the differences between colorants and pigments?
- According to the solvent used in different color paste, color paste are divided into: water-based color paste, oily color paste, water and oil common color paste;
- Q:How to stain the sheets, dyeing principle is not the same as the clothes
- You do not have this kind of dye, even if there is, you can not print. This is not hand-painted. Even hand-painted, finished can not use.As the number of hand-painted paint will affect the fabric feel, touch Up feeling uncomfortable.
- Q:Is it good for tiles with good tiles?
- First look at whether the building is in the south or north, followed by multi-storey building or high-rise buildings, but also to see the external walls have not done insulation. To understand these three aspects of the problem is to see whether the environment of the building there is a large temperature and humidity changes exist, under normal circumstances, suitable for changing the temperature and humidity of the environment, so the paint wall is not easy to crack. High-rise buildings, external insulation of the building wall deformation of the wall, with tiles will be a security risk, and now most of the assembly wall, such as dry hanging.
- Q:flat,gloss,eggshell,low sheen paints?
- Personally, I'd say use a semi-gloss paint on the legs -- it's more washable than satin paint and the difference in reflection isn't much if any because the planes that'll reflect light at any point are small compared to the table top. Just do a good paint/poly job and don't use flat paint unless you want that shabby chic or a dirty/rustic look.
- Q:In addition to latex paint and wallpaper, wall, wall can also use what?
- Liquid wallpaper with high-molecular polymer and imported pearlescent pigments and a variety of ancillary additives refined, non-toxic and tasteless, green, with strong water resistance and acid and alkali resistance, do not fade, can not afford skin, To ensure the use of more than fifteen years.
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:What paint is paint
- In order to impart color to the coating film and to block the light through, or to enhance the mechanical properties of the coating, chemical properties and paint in the paint to add a variety of paint and filler made of paint, applied to the substrate, the formation of the coating Can cover the substrate and has a protective, decorative or special technical performance, this paint is called paint.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality