Description of Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601 adopts fine surface treatment and pre-dispersing process. The titanium dioxide particle interface is wrapped by the complete and tough interfacial film, and the particles won't aggregate through enhancing powdering force and space transfer resistance. The titanium dioxide particle can reach the required particle diameter, so the product can reach superior quality.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601
a (<red hue)
b (< yellow hue)
45um residue on sieve%
Loss on ignition %
Water dispersion %
10%TiO2-EG penetration amount
Mean particle diameter (um)
Suggestion Usage for Titanium Dioxide CF601 on Fiber Grade :
Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade CF601 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. Widely used in aqueous and solvent-based exterior paints, paints, plastic, rubber, printing ink, high quality paper, waxed paper and leather finish cosmetics etc.
Safety for Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing & shippment on Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One container can be load 22 MT if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage on Titanium Dioxide Fiber Grade :
The shelf of Titaniumd Dioxde is indefinite as the material kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:how many gallons of paint will it take to paint a house?
- Your probably looking at about 15- 20 gallons for two coats. Start out with less because almost all colors now are custom tint and are not returnable. You can always buy more if you need it. Or just do the math measure the room length times width times height. Average 10 X12 room 8 ft high including ceiling 472 sq. ft divided by 350 sq. ft per gallon about 1.5 gallons for one coat.
- Q:What is the composition of the paint
- Paint composition Paint to blending the largest amount of dosage, easy to prepare, the following mainly describes its composition. 1 .. Base resin Resin base resin must be able to meet the performance of paint, such as film, adhesion, durability and so on. In addition, the base resin should also paint the filler has a certain affinity and wetting. Paint commonly used base resin for the epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylic resin and polyurethane resin. Which acrylic and polyurethane two types of resin comprehensive performance, low overall cost, the most used. They have good adhesion and high hardness on different substrates, and their heat resistance, weatherability, chemical resistance and water resistance are excellent. Although the resin itself is non-conductive, but with the filler after blending, in line with the paint to have a certain conductive paint performance. 2. Filler 3. Solvent In the paint film process, the solvent coating performance also have a greater impact, should not choose to reduce the stability of the solvent filler. 4. Coupling agent Coupling agent is an amphoteric compound, part of its molecular end groups and inorganic substances have a good affinity, and the other part of the organic matter with a greater affinity.
- Q:paint question again?
- If you painted latex (water based) paint on top of oil, it will eventually peel.
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:Pigment Heat transfer ink and ordinary pigment ink difference
- Ordinary ink sub-pigment ink and dye ink, pigment ink is not easy to fade, waterproof wash point. Dye inks are generally not suitable for transfer.
- Q:Parks in the cement statue of the practice and coloring material
- Propylene pigment diluted with water, brush directly with a brush on the stone.
- Q:Dorothy is paint or paint
- Paint is a kind of paint and paint
- Q:What happens when the milk encounters a pigment?
- Principle: The density of food pigments is lower than that of milk, so they are suspended in the fat molecules of milk, and the detergent disperses the fat so that they spread on the surface of the milk, and the process continues to make the milk move up and Paint everywhere.
- Q:The difference between polymer and polymer
- Polymer material refers to a compound of high molecular weight (usually up to 10 to 106) compounds that are repeatedly linked by covalent bonds from many identical, simple structural units. For example, polyvinyl chloride molecules are made from many vinyl chloride structural units "-CH2CHCl-", so "-CH2CHCl" - also known as structural units or links. Compounds composed of small molecules capable of forming structural units are called monomers and are raw materials for the synthesis of polymers.
- Q:Are there any chemical reactions with peracetic acid and latex paint
- Paint in Chinese traditional name for paint. The so-called coating is coated on the surface of the object to be protected or decorated, and can be formed with a strong adhesion of the coating film, usually resin, or oil, or emulsion-based, with or without adding pigments, fillers, add The corresponding auxiliary agent, with organic solvents or water made of viscous liquid. China's paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book is so defined: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction techniques coated on the surface of the object, the formation of strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous A film formed so as to form a film, also known as a film or coating.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality