Specification of Titanium Dioxide Anatase Ceramic Grade :
CNBM-CC101 Ceramic grade Titanium Dioxide is a kind of Anatase type titanium dioxide, with the leading process technology. And go through rigorous testing to ensure that each batch of finished products have to maintain superior quality and stable performance.
Product has excellent optical properties and color performance, it is high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, elimination of high color strength and easy to spread, small and uniform particles, the refractive index has a strong color and high power consumption advantages , special used in Ceramic Industy .
TDS of Titanium Dioxide Anatase On Ceramic Grade
|45um sieve residue||0.50%|
|High temperture 1200 dregree for 1 hour||color unchanged to grey|
Suggestion Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase for Ceramic Grade CC101:
CNBM-CC101 has an excellent balance of Fe2o3,and high temperature (1200° C) for 1 hour, So it specially used in Ceramics. Mainly used in the manufacture of building materials, such as floor tiles, glass tiles, porcelain tableware, sanitary ware and ceramic crafts, ceramic products made of fresh color.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Anatase CC101 for Ceramic Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Package of Titanium Dioxide Anatase for Ceramic Grade CC101 :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet .If with pallet, it will be 22MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase CC101 :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Dulux paint, Nippon Paint and Mickey children paint, which is better?
- Finally, from the price point of view. Different brands have different grades of products, the price difference between the larger, it is difficult to compare to see the individual needs. Generally speaking, with the grade of products, Dulux is more expensive than the legislature, and Mickey children paint because of children's paint production technology requirements, the price will not be too low.
- Q:What are the differences between paint 106 and 806?
- 106 paint used 806 paint do not understand it should be almost tens of dollars a barrel if it is more than 100 yuan than the purchase of state legislature 15 liters when the Lai 135 yuan / barrel single brush can be 180 square meters whiteness and good hiding good and environmentally friendly
- Q:What kind of food should the painter eat?
- Eggs, also known as chicken eggs, chicken, is the eggs produced by hens, there is a layer of hard shell, there are air chamber, egg and yolk part. Rich in cholesterol, nutrient-rich, an egg weighing about 50 grams, containing 7 grams of protein. Egg protein amino acid ratio is very suitable for human physiological needs, easy for the body to absorb, the utilization rate of up to 98% or more, high nutritional value, is one of the human food often eat.
- Q:Can I print ink with dye ink?
- The so-called water as the main solvent for the scientific treatment of water-based inks, compared with other printing inks, the water-based ink has no adverse effect because it contains non-volatile toxic organic solvents, so the printing process Healthy atmospheric pollution, pollution print itself. As the characteristics of ink and non-flammable, but also to eliminate the explosion of the explosion shop, is conducive to safe production. Of course, the range of ink and ink changes is based on offset printing, ink inks, flexographic printing, gravure printing. In Europe, the United States and Japan and other developed countries have gradually replaced ink ink, in addition to other special ink offset printing. In the United States, 95% of the flexographic printing ink used, 80% of gravure ink used.
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
- Q:what is the meaning of painting?
- I consider the person sitting subsequent to the girl simply provides weight to that facet of the portray to steadiness it. The middle discipline is the girl. She appears as though she misplaced anyone of anything. The colour of her garments turns out to combination into the heritage, as though she's simply as inanimate because the wall at the back of her or the tables and chairs. The awareness of the portray is on her eyes which tells a tale that has taken her soul away and leaves her frame vacant, as though she's in a stunned and depressed state having loss anything or anyone. Anyway, that is what it appears love to me. Good artist in general fairly resemble persons in surprise psychologically, given that they are competent to droop their minds and will awareness at the reward, however best with out the bad facets to being in surprise. Philosophers do the identical that's why well ones can pierce by way of truth and notice the Truth at the back of lifestyles's veil. So maybe Degas is doing this and projecting his transcendental state onto his portray within the kind of the girl, might be he is seeking to proportion his intellectual state with the observer of his portray, that's what any artist does I think. He possibly announcing that the couple possibly married and, if you happen to realize her flat chest, she is being left out, even if she's performed the satisfactory at getting dressed up, at the same time her husband simply appears traditional and watching at anything else. Maybe she feels no greater than the desk and chairs, might be Degas is announcing that guys provide an excessive amount of awareness to females's breast, like he is criticising artist who do.
- Q:Ink, paint, paint the difference
- Paint is a kind of paint. Folk will be used as a wall of water-based paint is a one-sided coating.
- Q:How is the dye made?
- The intermediates were synthesized by alkylation, diazotization, closed loop, coupling, condensation and other unit reactions. The above two steps, the process and process between the commonly used in the neutralization, filtration, cooling (ice), salting out, bubbling and other methods to separate the intermediate product or improve the quality and purity.
- Q:Making Puffy Paint?!?!?
- Paint is hard to make, you're better off buying it. I know they have puffy paint at Michael's and I think Staples as well.
- Q:There is no dye that is insoluble in water, but can be colored with gasoline and diesel
- While the water is inorganic, then gasoline, kerosene, diesel is not easy to dissolve in water.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality