TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:Paint, PE and, PU paint, what is the difference
- V paint is the paint process is used in light curing paint, Pu paint is used in polyurethane paint. The main difference between the varnish and the varnish is that the process is different, and some light-cured lacquers also have polyurethane lacquer.
- Q:Seeking: paint the specific terms and content of the GB, often see those GB / T.
- (G / g) is not more than 200; free formaldehyde (gAg) is not more than 0.1; heavy metal content (mg / kg): soluble lead is not greater than 90, soluble cadmium Not greater than that, soluble chromium is not 60, soluble mercury is not greater than 60. It should be made clear that such technical requirements are determined by the multidimensional arguments of the professionals (materials, production, design, application, construction, health, etc.) that are capable of basic assurance of people's health. Of course, with the economic and technological development, people's quality of life to improve, will continue to modify and improve. For the current national standard such technical requirements, most of the synthetic resin emulsion interior paint (commonly known as latex paint) products, in accordance with the industry's usual technical specifications, the purchase of qualified chemical raw materials, in particular the selection of well-known large enterprises at home and abroad raw materials, Adulteration behavior, will be able to meet the requirements of this standard, for most of the well-equipped, management standards of coating enterprises to meet or exceed this standard is no need for any difficulties.
- Q:What is grafted polymer?
- Basic definition: Graft copolymer: A copolymer of a side chain of a polymer segment that is different from the main chain chemical structure on certain atoms of the polymer backbone, referred to as a graft copolymer, Such as grafted neoprene, SBS graft copolymer. Description: The so-called graft copolymerization refers to the macromolecule chain through the chemical bond to the appropriate branch or functional side of the reaction, the formation of the product is called graft copolymer. The properties of the graft copolymer are determined by the composition, structure, length and number of branches of the backbone and branches. The long branches of the grafted counterparts are similar to the blends, the branches are short and the larger grafts are similar to the random copolymers. By copolymerization, two different properties of the polymer can be grafted together to form a special graft. Therefore, the graft modification of the polymer has become a simple and effective method to expand the application of polymer and improve the performance of polymer materials.
- Q:Is paint something like a paint?
- China's earliest paint, the raw materials are used tung oil and raw lacquer (large paint), through the use of simple processing, the substrate has a certain protective effect. The name of the paint is the traditional Chinese name. The coating is based on English translation. Moreover, because the modern paint is almost no longer use tung oil and raw lacquer as raw materials, so called paint, it is not appropriate.
- Q:Engineering exterior paint: Foster's paint how ah? Who used to say the next view, thank you
- Hello, to paint when the best not to choose those unknown, cheap low-quality paint, choose some big brands, safety and environmental protection are more secure, the domestic paint brand is now more than the stars, substantial good paint brand But very few, but the market is more extensive, to pay attention to identify the authenticity, to find a formal channel to buy, the current domestic more environmentally friendly paint brand on the United States Tu Shi do relatively good, paint the top ten brands, but the advertising investment is not abroad Brand so much, the price will be relatively high.
- Q:What color is
- Q:How to use the dyes on clothes or shoes
- Propylene is relatively simple, hand-painted T-shirts and other clothing can be. My classmates used to paint things on black t-shirts and often wear their own paintings. The Other pigments are not clear, but do not have to wait for the speed of acrylic beam for half a day and not blooming, but also a very good durability. Because the propylene coverage is relatively strong so pencil draw when the time can spend a little more. The This will not be clear. The Hope to help you
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- The pigment does not contain any radioactive elements and toxic heavy metals, so non-toxic, harmless, safe for the human body, is a new generation of green fluorescent pigments.
- Q:Paint all kinds of color Daquan
- Do not use more than three kinds of paint. In the basic color of the basic, add white, you can get different colors of saturation (that is, different shades of color) in the primary color on the basis of adding black, you can get different brightness (that is, different colors of light) with red, Yellow, blue three colors in accordance with a certain proportion of mixing can be different in the middle color (that is, different colors of color).
- Q:Sichuan Guangya Polymer Chemical Co., Ltd. treatment
- Contribution to determine the value, is to adhere to the responsibility of the severity, the level of efficiency for the assessment of the size of the basis for actively explore the market-oriented wage distribution to achieve the enterprise intellectual resources, human resources and business efficiency maximization, employee income and business efficiency and personal Contribution linked.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range