Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide:
Titanium Dioxide Rutile (chloride process) is a widely used Titanium dioxide rutile paint, it has the advantage of high luster, super weather ability, great dispersity and film immobility. Those advantages make it to be a multi-role paints, and makes it possible to simplify storage.
Application of Titanium Dioxide:
Paint: luster and half luster alkyd resin and emulsification paints both for indoor and outdoor use. equipment paint, powder paint, car surface refit paint.
Plastic: soft vinyl resin, plastic sol, organic sol, polyolefin, polystyrene ABS.
Printing ink: rotogravure printing ink, solvent flexographic ink and so on.
Specification of Chloride Titanium Dioxide:
TiO2 content %
Volatile Matter %
Average particle size µm
Rutile content %
- Q:Day paint is an industrial paint or home improvement paint?
- Is the industrial paint, manufacturers in Zhejiang
- Q:The most fundamental difference between dyes and pigments
- Pigment is oil-soluble, there is no soluble ionic groups, in the water can only show a dispersed state, can not dissolve. Can not be used directly to dye textile fibers, the most commonly used as paint, paint, paint the pigment.
- Q:What are the differences in dyes and pigments for fluorescent pigments?
- Fluorescent pigments are classified as inorganic fluorescent pigments (such as fluorescent pigments for fluorescent and anti-counterfeiting fluorescent oils) and organic fluorescent pigments (also known as daylight fluorescent pigments): Only substances with specific chemical structures will have fluorescent properties. And these fluorescent colorant itself is often in the light, solvent resistance and other properties with inherent deficiencies. One way to overcome these congenital deficiencies is to fuse them into the framework of the polymer material by chemical or physical means and further process them into pigments. The polymer material used for this purpose serves both as a solvent for the fluorescent colorant and also for the fluorescent colorant, thereby imparting better resistance to light and solvent resistance to the fluorescent colorant.
- Q:what is car paint hardener?
- It goes in the urethane clear coat to complete a chemical reaction which hardens it in a relatively short time.
- Q:Paint curing agent, what those paint needs curing agent
- Paint is divided into two types of single-component and two-component, two-component paint is divided into the main paint and curing agent, the need to mix the main paint and curing agent before use, and single-component paint can be used directly. Oxygen anticorrosive paint is two-component paint, acrylic polyurethane paint, polyurethane paint, fluorocarbon coating, chlorosulfonated polyethylene coating is also a two-component, chlorinated rubber paint and silicone high temperature paint, high chlorinated polyethylene coating, Alkyd paint is a one-component paint. Tianjin Jinhai special paint Decoration Co., Ltd.
- Q:UV paint and PU paint the difference
- UV paint: UV curing paint (UV for the ultraviolet code), the raw materials are generally environmentally friendly resin, which is characterized by: film hardness, adhesion as PU paint, paint film thickness can reach 0.6cm (PU paint for 0.4cm). High gloss (due to leaching paint and roll paint, can be divided into matte, semi-matte and light).
- Q:What is a photopolymer?
- Also known as photosensitive resin or photosensitive polymer. A polymer that undergoes a chemical reaction under light and exhibits a specific property. Fluorescent and luminous agents - Photoluminescent polymers, display devices for all types of instruments; Light energy conversion polymers - Ability to convert light energy into chemical and electrical energy for high Molecular photovoltaic cells and solar energy hydrolysis devices; photoconductive materials ...
- Q:Quickest Way Removing Paint?
- blow it up
- Q:Mobile power election polymer batteries or lithium batteries really good
- In fact, the polymer batteries are also lithium batteries. Lithium batteries are divided into: liquid lithium-ion batteries and polymer batteries two. As for the two batteries who are more stable, it can not be generalized, mainly to see the technical level of manufacturers.
- Q:What are the differences between dye inks and pigment inks?
- Dye ink is a molecular level of fully dissolved ink, this ink is a complete composite solution, the probability of blocking ink head is very small, easy to be absorbed after the material, colorful, and the cost of low cost,
Sinotio2, high technique enterprise with titanium series products production,scientific research and self distribution,the first and the only in china. It has titanium dioxide production line through chloride process which is the only line in mainland of China,and which has its self owned patents,The own line broke the technique blockade of the developed countries and promoted the development of Chinese titanium dioxide business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||design and manufacture service offered.
|Product Price Range