Production details of Iron Oxide Brown in Painting :
Brown iron oxide molecular formula:Fe2O3nH2O,brown ironblendedproducts withred iron oxide,iron oxide yellow,brown ironalso has acolorcategory,strong adaptabilityandmain characteristics,andred iron oxide,iron oxide yellowcompared withmore extensive scope of application,can be more suitable forusers.Widely used in colorcement tile,paint,paint,building materials,rubber,plasticand other fields.Relyblack iron oxideproducts are 868,860,610series varieties.
1.Product Overview: formula Fe2O3 • nH2O, blending the product with brown iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow properties, iron brown color also has a large scope, adaptability and other major features, and red iron oxide, yellow iron compared to broader scope, more suitable for the user.
Suggest Usage of Iron Oxide Brown :
widely used in colored cement brick, paint, paint, building materials, rubber, plastics and other fields.
Storage: Store in a dry place, without rendering damp, avoid high temperature and acid-base materials with isolation. According to the above storage conditions, not opened packaging products effective storage period of three years.
Packing of Iron Oxide Brown Powder :
25 kg / bag, woven of plastic , 22 Tons / 20 FCL with pallet .
- Q:Do the ink must be scattered first?
- Must be pre-dispersed, or else stir, the effect of the impact of direct grinding will lead to deterioration of the pigment effect
- Q:Do not fade the dye, please recommend a few thanks to the chemical dyes.
- Is the dye will fade, but the degree of different, the general dye fastness indicators, the worst level, the best of eight. The same dye used in different materials are also fast on the fast. Do not fade (in fact, fade is not obvious) Must be selected on the dye varieties, a variety of materials have a special dye for dyeing (with) color. Can achieve good fastness, such as cotton with dyes; polyester disperse dyes; acrylic cationic dyes; leather, wool with metal Combined with dyes; paper with a direct dye; paint paint with organic pigments. Can not achieve the purpose of fading. Can only briefly introduce,
- Q:DIY Exterior house painting?
- Pressure wash and scrape/sand/brush any loose paint. Seal surface with a sealer designed to prime and seal chalked surfaces. Paint from top to bottom. These are just high level rules of thumb. Factors such as condition of existing paint, material (wood, siding, stucco, etc), location all play a part in determining the right solution. Best bet is to either clarify your question here with details that include the state, near salt or fresh water or no water, condition of the existing paint, the type of material the house is made of, etc. Or, take this information and an open mind to a local paint store. Cheap paint does not equate to a low cost job. Often times, cheap paint requires more coats than quality paint to cover the same area. You usually save time and money by buying as good a quality as you can afford.
- Q:Is the acrylic pigment both lipophilic and hydrophilic?
- Not the oil, the water can be transferred, the oil can be used to reconcile the oil, it is best to use propylene to reconcile the oil, texture similar to the oil dye, but dry particularly fast, do not use vegetable oil test,
- Q:whats the deal with black paint?
- Black Paint has a particular chemical inside which allows the paint to either smell,become hard or stick to the brush, a good way to get rid of it is to scrub it with your fingers until its off. Never will you get a brush which has had black paint on it spick and span, it is permanently stained but you can make it dry and not produce color when painting others. Do not try to buy other black paint as every single make has the same chemical, its the only way to produce black paint.
- Q:Is JS waterproof coating a polymer or cement base? What about construction operations?
- JS is called "polymer cement waterproof coating", from the "polymer emulsion" and "powder" according to a certain percentage of the brushing after brushing in the base surface, which is the main component of cement cement.
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- Inorganic coatings can be resistant to acid, so they are not affected by industrial emissions of dirt and exhaust emissions from cars. Do not produce static electricity to attract dust and the accumulation of dirt will reduce the situation many times.
- Q:What is the coating voc, what harm
- TVOC is one of the three most important pollutants in the air (PAHs, volatile organic compounds and aldehydes). VOC is the organic vapor at room temperature with more than 133.32pa saturated vapor pressure. Its boiling point in the 50 ℃ to 250 ℃, at room temperature can be evaporated in the form of the existence of the air, its toxicity, irritation, carcinogenicity and special odor. Will affect the skin and mucous membranes, causing acute damage to the human body.
- Q:Anticorrosive paint and paint the difference
- The steel structure of the anti-corrosion paint is used in the current coating operations are often used, and the anti-corrosion effect is very good compound strong anti-corrosion paint, the group paint for painting operations, we will be two groups, with The ratio is 2: 1.
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- The difference between the two is the printing of the different coloring principle, so the internal composition of the ink is different! Ink is divided into two kinds. One is the pigment, one is the dye! Tang Hua is using pigments! Pigment coloring principle is by virtue of with a solid film can produce a synthetic resin, fixed on the surface of the fabric! To personalized T-shirt heat transfer, for example, we have to use T-shirt dedicated transfer paper, because the cotton fiber itself does not suck color. On the image plane of the transfer paper, there is a layer of jelly, and the surface layer has an ink-absorbing coating so that a clear image can be printed. At the time of transfer, the jelly at high temperature absorbs the color on the one hand, and infiltrates into the fiber gap of the fabric, and the fiber surface is strongly attached, and the sublimation ink belongs to the dye, which is carried out by the principle of sublimation of ink Transfer, and fabric chemical reaction after a printing principle; because the sublimation does not change the fabric of the surface structure, so the sublimation of the product, sensory and feel good! So: Tang Hua printing area feel slightly harder. If it is sublimation printing, the printing site and the unprinted parts of the hardness difference is not obvious! Finally, cotton clothing printing, the choice of paint; polyester material and personalized products (such as metal plate, mouse pad, etc.) selection of dyes!
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality