Product Description of Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 with Excellent Dispersion, Uniform and the right size. Remarkable dispersion. it is designed to exceed today's expectations for a Titanium DIoxide and set tomorrow's standard in plastic formulations .
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CR900
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb) ||0.25(0.03)|
|Organic Treatment ||yes|
|Color CIE L* ||98|
|Median Particle Size*,um ||0.27|
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)||8.1|
|Carbon Black Undertone ||11.7|
Suggest for Use for Titanium Dioxide :
CR900 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR900 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
- Q:Polymer cement mortar 1m3 how many kilograms
- And ordinary mortar the same, but the polymer instead of the water only
- Q:What is the dye used in ancient painting? What do you do?
- Is a Chinese painting pigments
- Q:What is the difference between black pigment and ink?
- The black pigments made from dyes are stronger, but such black pigments are generally dissolved in water and they penetrate into the paper and may penetrate the back of the paper, so they have some technical hurdles in printing. Thus such black pigments are generally used to dry the solution very quickly or to try to accelerate the drying of the black pigment during printing. Other techniques have to use relatively hard paper or use special paper.
- Q:Is paint something like a paint?
- The paint is part of the paint, and the paint is not all paint
- Q:Monoclonal antibody where there is
- Strong Yao Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established in October 2008, is the current large professional peptide synthesis, antibody preparation, protein expression providers. Founded in OKorder Zhangjiang medicine Valley, and in Zhangjiang drug Valley has been a good early development, accumulated a large number of advantages of technology and talent.
- Q:How to paint with jade
- Transparent bad slices, the need for chemical acid cycle treatment, to improve its transparency, but also can be artificial color. No chemical acid-base cycle of the treatment of slices, it is difficult to artificial color.
- Q:Car antifreeze yellow and red color What is the difference
- Antifreeze colors are blue, yellow, green and so on. In fact, the various colors are caused by the addition of dyes to the main ingredient ethylene glycol, but only to distinguish it from other liquids, and no other special use function.
- Q:What is the color on the model? Paint it?
- Is a model-specific coating.
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:How to paint my car???
- A paint job is only as good as what's underneath it. Painting is an art that I am only semi good at. But I do know the smoother the surface the better the paint. One thing I learned the hard way is don't ignore scratches thinking the paint will cover them. It won't. As far as supplies go to a paint and body supply and tell them what you want to do. They'll sell you what you need and give you advice.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality