Product Description Of Titanium Dioxide :
CR360 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured by the chloride process for use in applications requiring outstanding chalk resistance, gloss retention, and tint retention. In addition to excellent exterior durability, CR360 provides very good dispersion with excellent hiding power and color acceptance.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR360
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Color CIE L*
|Median Particle Size*,um
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)
|Carbon Black Undertone
Suggestion Usage for Titanium Dioxide Powder with good price :
CR360 is according to the outstanding exterior durability,CR360 for many critical coatings applications.
recommended for use in:
● Automotive OEM topcoat and refinish
● High durability exterior coil coatings
● powder coatings
● aerospace coatings
● other industrial OEM and specialty coating requiring superior chalk resistance and tint retention
Safety of Titanium Dioxide powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2. For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the difference between biodegradation and dissolution of polymers?
- Most of the drug carrier materials currently used as controlled release systems are high molecular polymer materials. Biodegradable polymers can be hydrolyzed or digested into small molecules for a certain period of time, can be metabolized from the body through the body, without the need for secondary surgery to remove the carrier material, so more biologically inert materials, more reliable, more reliable, better Biocompatibility, has become the preferred material for drug carriers. The application of the main biodegradable polymers in drug controlled release system is briefly reviewed.
- Q:do birds like painted or un painted houses?
- Painting the box is not necessary. Some colors may even discourage birds from nesting. If you do paint the box keep in mind that lead based paints and creosote can be harmful to birds. Dull, light colors reflect heat, and are less conspicuous to predators. You should seal the sides with sealant as you build, to make the box both windproof and waterproof. You can use a coat of linseed oil to keep the wood from drying out. Again be careful because some wood preservatives can be harmful to birds. If you do use a preservative do not treat the inside.
- Q:how to paint ceramic tile?
- Any ceramic tile can be painted no matter if it is old or new. The most important thing is to make sure the tile is perfectly clean.Repair any cracked tiles and crumbling grout. If you need to regrout, do so before painting the tile. Regrouting will damage the paint.Water-based paints that contain a urethane resin are good paints to use.Do not apply it to ceramic tile that gets wet on a regular basis. Examples of this are tile surfaces inside a tub or shower area.You can use a roller to paint a ceramic-tile floor. I suggest a roller with a low nap to keep bubbles and texture to a minimum. You can also add products to the paint that allow them to flow well and attain a finish as if they had been sprayed. If you have a sprayer, you absolutely can spray the tile. Be sure to protect adjacent surfaces from overspray. Tape over grout lines with blue painter's tape if you do not want to paint the grout. It's much easier to paint the entire floor one color, but the decision is yours. If you plan on painting the grout, you should let it dry for 48 hours before painting.
- Q:What is the relationship between the dispersibility of the pigment and the temperature?
- Pigment and dye dispersibility and temperature are proportional.
- Q:Top 10 brands of paint which specific
- Poor ship and industrial anti-corrosion coatings are short of it?
- Q:Use of textile pigments
- I think that textile pigments and I should be used to reconcile the similar methods of propylene, Mali brand of textile paint to use the specified blend of oil color, the import of textile pigments do not have to reconcile the oil, if necessary, add some water. The ratio of oil to pigment is 1: 2.
- Q:Are dyes and textile pigments the same thing?
- Not the same, one is dissolved in water into the fiber within the color dye. One is through the softener, adhesives and other additives will be insoluble in water pigment on the fiber surface. Essentially there is a big difference
- Q:Paint composition and manufacturing process
- Paint mainly consists of four parts: film-forming substances, pigments, solvents, additives.
- Q:How do i paint multiple coats?
- After completing your first coat on half side of wall you continue to other half side mean while the first is drying. now, go on it again and apply the coating again . generally two coating of paint is enough for best result.this is is the way professionals are done. Also maintain the balance of paint don't put so much water or other catalyst in the paint that affect the paint you applied.add them time to time when its apper thick or sticky.
- Q:Who is the paint in which the invention?
- Chinese people at the latest in the 13th century BC has been invented the use of paint. 1976 unearthed in Anyang City, Henan Province, "good man" tomb (buried in the 13th century AD), her paint on the coffin is proof. "Paint is probably the oldest industrial plastic known to mankind." In ancient China, the organization and management of the paint industry was very tidy, with private paint workshops and national production centers. The Paris Oriental Art Museum holds a painted wooden glass, and the engraved inscriptions of the cups illustrate the name of the five officials who participated in the production of seven craftsmen and production centers in addition to the four years of the year. This cup of wine shows the Chinese people have two thousand years ago on the manufacturing process of view; the other hand, the cup also shows that the production is likely to have used the modern industrial production line as the process. As early as the second century BC, the Chinese people have discovered the important chemical properties of the paint and found a way to change the process through the lacquer of the paint. It was found that by placing a few crab shells in the paint, the paint would remain liquid Will dry out. BC 120 years of "Huainanzi" a book and the twelfth century, Lee's mention of the crab shell can make the paint to maintain the special function of the liquid. Modern scientists have confirmed that there is a chemical composition that inhibits the activity of certain enzymes in a shell structure, and one of the enzymes is a hardened enzyme. Paint can be maintained by chemical means long liquid, which makes China's biochemical process has a bad industrial prototype model.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality