1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Packing Of Chrome Oxide Green : 25 kg/ PP bag , or as your requirements .
7. Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green : Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
8. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green on Pigment Grade:
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:Printer ink problem water-based with oily, with the dye with the pigment in the end what relationship?
- Port normal, remove the USB PRINTING SUPPORT and the printer and fax printer icon, unplug the USB cable, restart the computer, plug in the USB cable to print.
- Q:Painting in the bathroom?
- redesign diva is correct. Ignore the rest.
- Q:What is the color of the wood to the color of the general?
- Coloring pigments generally refers to water-soluble, such as water powder, watercolor. They are characterized by small coverage and strong penetration. Oil painting and acrylic paint should not be used. The traditional paint has a "paint" paint, because it was transparent, and other pigments can be slightly reconciled, before using the wood carved surface grinding smooth, compared to the traditional paint process is simple, Much faster.
- Q:how many types of paint are there?
- drawing and paintiny are meny typs there 1 modenart 2 miniyatures 3oil paintiny
- Q:How is paint made today?
- type it in google!
- Q:Plastic dyes and plastic pigments how the difference,
- Dye is used to dye things, the pigment is a substance
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- The ink is classified according to the color base: A, dye type ink (ink with dye as color basis); B, pigment type ink (ink with pigment as color);
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- The pigment does not contain any radioactive elements and toxic heavy metals, so non-toxic, harmless, safe for the human body, is a new generation of green fluorescent pigments.
- Q:Can reddish dyed red dyed red?
- Can, but had to do before the dye processing, the original color for decolorization, and then to dye.
- Q:Paint my car wheel with enamel paint?
- First, the paint on top is only as good as what is underneath it. Start with a thorough cleaning. You don not want to grind the dirt and brake dust into the existing paint. I prefer a strong mixture of Casterol Super Clean. But any good strong detergent will work. Be careful as the Casterol Super Clean will eat the skin from your hands when mixed strong. Rinse well. Next, if you are having problems with the VHT paint you will need to remove it. If this VHT paint is chipping and peeling, anything you put over it will also chip and peel. Use whatever resources available to you. Chemical stripper, media blast, or just some sandpaper and some elbow grease. If the VHT paint is in good condition and sticking well, then just scuff sand. This will give the next coats of primer and paint something to bite into so it does not peel or flake. Next, prime the wheels with the recommended primer. Even with engine enamel you still need some primer or the paint will not last very long. Then paint following the manufacturer's instructions. An issue using engine enamel. It will not fully cure until it is heated. When used on an engine a couple of engine heat cycles cures the paint. How do you intend to heat the rims to fully cure this paint? Your wife or mother may frown upon you putting the wheels in the kitchen oven. Suggestion. Wheel paint would work better on wheels than engine paint. Engine paint is for engines. Wheel paint is for wheels. Duplicolor makes some nice wheel paint. See the link below.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range