Production Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
HS Code: 2819900000
CAS No. : 1308-38-9
Appearance: green powder
Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing details of Chrome Oxide Green Powder :
25 kg/bag , or packaged into drums , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:What do the pigments in leaves do?
- Pigments help in making food for the plants they also give color to it.Pigments are of different types which give different color to its leaves or fruits.Like mango is green first and then turns yellow coz green pigment is replaced by yellow pigment. Green pigment in most of the fruits is present only till it requires food and is raw.
- Q:Why do plants contain so many pigments?
- Typically most plants only contain chlorophyll which is green. Which plants are you referring to?
- Q:Powdered paint/pigment question?
- but I'm sure there must be retailers in the West as there are so many Asian communities worldwide.
- Q:mac pigments?
- Mac okorder.com it's only $0.99 a for either kind for .06 oz, you just need to use a eye primer for the best color results ( same as mac when using primer see you tube videos on NYX vs MAC pigments for proof). Plus cherryculture has numerous other makeup brands for dirt cheap. Hope this helps. Also all pigments should be applied with a slightly damp brush and a primer for the hugest impact. Used alone they are sheer and end up all over your face. If brush is dampened with no primer used on the eye they work ok but you get a lot of creasing, and it still won't be that dramatic look you are wanting. I realized this after major internet searching and trial and error, because I was upset I paid so much for the HIP pigment and it just wasn't staying put nor was it showing up. So again hope this helps.
- Photons are the packets of energy that light delivers. Different colors of light have different amounts of energy in each of the light's photons. So, green light's photons have different amounts of energy from red light's photons. Different materials absorb different amounts of energy via photons very selectively. It has to do with the energy states of the molecules, and the electrons that are in the outer shell.
- Q:My MAC pigment is really chunky-like?
- I would recommend applying the pigment wet. There are a multitude or different products that you can use to wet the pigment; Fix Plus (from MAC), mixing mediums (you can usually find those at Sephora), or water. Although I would try the first two over water. Hope this helps!
- Q:what are MAC eyeshadow pigments?
- Q:What are Candle Pigments or Candle Coloring Powders ? And What are Candle Liquid Dyes ?
- Pigments are generally used for overdipping or decorating candles. Pigments do not fade and do not migrate/bleed, but pigments will clog wicks if used to color solid-colored candles. Pigment flakes are clean and easy to use and give vivid and brilliant colors. They are safe for the candlemaker and for the candlemaker’s customers. The pigment flakes comply with OSHA, TSCA and EN 071 (part 3) legislation. Pigments are insoluble in the medium they are coloring. Pigments, therefore, are not soluble in wax. They color the wax by dispersion. This means that pigments have to be distributed evenly throughout the wax, or dispersed in the wax, in order to color it (versus dyes which are soluble in wax and become a part of the wax to color it). Mixing, therefore, is very important. Usage and Dosage Instructions Dissolve pigments flakes in your wax formulation at approximately 185F - 85C. It is recommended to pre-disperse the required amount of color (see dosage chart) in a small amount of the dipping wax in a ratio of 1:5 color to wax. This should be done at 185F - 85C, using an electric mixer will disperse the color more quickly. Once the pigment is well dispersed, add it to the remaining dipping wax. Stir the dipping wax well before starting production and after each production break. Overdipping Dosage 2 dips : 1% by weight of wax formulation 1 dip : 1.5% by weight of wax formulation For color consistency, always add the same amount of color to your dipping wax. Use a scale to weigh the components of your dipping formulation. Always dip candles at the same temperature, temperature variations will result in color deviations. Too hot a dipping wax will make the shade of color on the candle appear lighter. Too cold a dipping wax will make the shade of color on the candle appear darker. Any variations in the overdipping wax used may result in a change of color on your finished candle. PROPER MIXING IS NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE UNIFORM DISPERSION OF PIGMENTS
- Q:What does the word pigment mean?
- pigment - a substance that gives color to something like paint or ink. Natives used charcoal as a pigment to make dyes. Also: a substance that occurs in Nature which gives color to, say, flowers or skin. Mellanin is a pigment in our bodies that gives our skin color. Albino people have no pigment in their skin and so their skin appears very white and pinkish from the color of the blood in the blood vessels. It's not rare at all to see this word used as a noun, but it can be used as a verb meaning to add a substance to give something color.
- Q:what is the right way to put on skin pigments?
- Pigments are usually packaged in a finely milled loose powder form. After cleansing , toning and moisturizing,let the moisturizer absorb in the skin. Apply the skin pigments using a large compact powder brush/kabuki brush in a circular motion on face neck, then apply a second layer in a downward motion. Then use Evian water Mister to set the pigment. For eye pigments, put a thin layer of skin pigment first, then apply the eye pigment using a oval shaped dome brush
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality