Particular description Of Ultramarine Blue Laundry Grade :
alias:Sodium Alumino Sulphosilicate
ultramarine blue laundry grade Chemical
Molecular weight: 862.60578
ultramarine blue laundry grade Physical
properties:Non-Toxic, it is a safe pigment,Good ability for heat resistance,Light and weather resistance.
Other tech indexs:
Colour (Compared with standard sample)
Tinting Strength % (Compared with standard sample)
Solute in Water % ≤
Free Sulfur % ≤
Moisture (100+2°C) % ≤
Sieve Residue(325 mesh) % ≤
Oil Absorption %
Organic Tinting Material
8 - 10
Ultramarine blue laundry grade Usage:
Ultramarine Blue, PB(Pigment Blue) , is an inorganic pigments color. It is a sodium alumino-sulphosilicate. This pigment is the synthetic form of Lazurite. Compared with other blue pigment or dyes,ultramarine blue has the advantages of clean and bright reddish blue shade.
Ultramarin blue laundry grade Storage:
1.Be set to cool.dry and ventilated place .away from Fire source .
2. Sealed,Prevent from rain .sunlight and strong acis or alkali.
3.Lightly transport and protect from package damage.
Ultramarine blue laundry grade Packing:
25kgs / kraft paper bag(or as your requirements )
- Q:can pigment ink be used to tattoo?
- Pigment ink? Tattoo ink is pigment ink. Printer ink is pigment ink. Crayola markers are pigment ink. It all comes down to what it's manufactured for and whom is doing the manufacturing. Reputable shops use certain brands of tattoo ink for a reason. Using something not made for the human body at all makes for an ugly tattoo and can cause infections or other problems seeing as nothing in it's manufacturing process is sanitary or compatible with use in skin.
- Q:Your classmate suggests that chlorophyll is not the only pigment contained in plant cells. Is your classmate c
- There are carotinoids there too. The yellow, orange and red we see in leaves before they drop. Masked by chlorophyll until that production stops.
- Q:mac pigments?
- *~...Welcome...It Won't Be Long Til U Become A MAC Addict. Hehe. Well Loose Eyeshadows Can Get Very Messy, So I Suggest Using A Primer Or An Eyeshadow Base When You Use The Pigments. The Pigments Will Last Longer And The Color Will Be More Vibrant. =) Trust Me, Once You've Tried MAC You'll Love It.... Also, If You Like The Pigments, May I Recommend Beauty From the Earth...They Have Great Color Selections It's Cheaper.... Enjoy!
- Q:Do I need laser treatment for pigment dispersion syndrome?
- I managed to lighten my skin by four shades in two weeks using only natural ingredients. Have a nice day
- Q:what is one reason why plants have accessory pigment molecules like chlorophyll b and carotenoids?
- They have different absorption maxima to chlorophyll a and so these accessory pigments make light absorption more efficient by absorbing some wavelengths not absorbed by chlorophyll a and thus provide a greater input of light into the reaction centres.
- Q:How do you use pigments?
- you can use it in a few places such as your lips, cheeks, eyes
- Q:what are MAC eyeshadow pigments?
- It's a loose powder that offers a much more pigmented color than the shadows. Though some of the pigments are offered in the same colors as the shadows, the color payoff is supposed to be much better. Personally, I have not used the pigments yet, but I would like to try them. You can also foil the pigments by adding liquid to them. I would not suggest doing this to the whole pigment. Add a little bit of the powder to the lid and add a drop of eyedrops. This will make the shadow like a paste and can be used for a very pigmented eyecolor. If you want to use it as loose powder, use a brush that packs on color really well... apply the powder to the brush and apply like normal eyeshadow. Just be aware that you may have a little more fallout b/c it's a loose powder as opposed to a packed eyeshadow.
- Q:what is the definition of color pigments?
- Pigments are substances which are used familiarly to create pictures and printings. Pigments give an object a color when in a field of incident white light. Pigments themselves absorb a set of incident colors of light and reflect all others. When multiple pigments are mixed, their ability to absorb colors is added, such that their ability to reflect colors is subtracted.
- Q:what roles do pigments have in energy transfer?
- Pigments okorder.com/... When a photon of just the right amount of energy strikes an electron resonating in the pigment, the electron can absorb the photon and get promoted to a higher quantum level. The photon must have just the exact amount of energy to boost the electron from its current level to its new level or it cannot be absorbed. If the incoming photon is just right to promote an electron, in that pigment, the newly energized electron resonates along the bonds at the higher energy level where it can pass to the photosynthetic reaction center from the pigment array, to split water and take back an electron. Meanwhile the chlorophyll's electron passes to the electron transport chain to begin oxidative phophorylation.
- Q:What is the role of pigment in photosynthesis photosynthesis ?
- Photosynthesis can't happen without the pigment chlorophyll (which is green and is why leaves and stuff are green). Chlorophyll is found in chloroplasts, an organelle in plant cells. Chlorophyll harnesses the sunlight's energy in order to split water (into hydrogen pairs and oxygen) so it can be used in the photosynthesis process (ie. in order to make glucose, the food source for plants). Hope this helps! :D
Colors, specializes in the production and operation of a series of iron oxide pigments, paints, ink pigments, cement, building materials, color pigments, paints ceramic and iron, manganese, Zinc-based feed additives.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range