Product Details of Chrome Oxide Green Ceremic Grade
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ kraft , or PP bag , or as your requirements .
Usage of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
Relative tinting strength
Comply with the requirements
Comply with the requirements
- Q:Losing pigment in eyes?
- I'm going thru the same thing, I have been to see my eye dr every 6 months to find out about pigment loss and I am losing my pigment at a fast rate 4 times worse than 6 mths ago. they are calling in the specialists about it, so YES worry!!!
- Q:What is a pigment and their function in photosynthesis?
- chlorophyl is the pigment i think. it is in the leaves of plants, that is where the photosynthesis takes place.
- Q:what is one reason why plants have accessory pigment molecules like chlorophyll b and carotenoids?
- Chlorophyll actually speaking does'nt give the green color to the plant.It reflects the green wavelength and hence the green color.There are other pigments present in the leaf like chlorophyll a , chlorophyll b,c,d and e.Chlorophyll a is the primary pigment.It reflects the green,red and blue wavelength.It consitutes the reaction center in the chloroplasts which absorbs all the light incident on the leaf which in turn facilitates photosynthesis.Then there is Xanthophyll and carotene.Xanthophyll is orange yellow in color.Carotene is orange in color.Xanthophyll and Carotene are called as the accessory pigments present in the leaf.They reflect the blue, red and violet wavelength.I hope this info is sufficient.
- Photons are the packets of energy that light delivers. Different colors of light have different amounts of energy in each of the light's photons. So, green light's photons have different amounts of energy from red light's photons. Different materials absorb different amounts of energy via photons very selectively. It has to do with the energy states of the molecules, and the electrons that are in the outer shell.
- Q:Albinism effect on pigment?
- Mammals and birds only have melanocytes (these produce varying amounts of brown or black pigment), so that's the only pigment that needs to be affected for them to display albinism. But other types of animals have multiple types of chromatophores. An albino snake, for example, would also need to have the cells that produce reds, yellows, and blues deactivated to appear white/colorless. For these animals to appear as albinos, all pigments would have to be affected.
- Q:My MAC pigment is really chunky-like?
- use a good brush, apply little by little experiment with water remember MAC was made for taking model pictures there colors are strong and bold and not good for the skin because they were made solely to take pictures and have it pop out of the picture
- Q:Pigmented microorganism?
- So they can absorb different light frequencies to use for energy (from photosynthesis). Light travels in water according to the frequency (wavelength). So different pigmented organisms are able to exist in different environments, possibly reducing competition with other forms.
- Q:What is pigment?????
- Yeah its tottaly safe..its just a more intense concentration of color...I love MAC too theyre products are really good...make sure you use a good gloss over the top when you use it for your lips or itll get a little cakey looking.
- Q:What are the ingredients in MAC's pigments? (10pts)?
- Mac Pigment Ingredients
- Q:PIGMENT: by MAC COSMETICS? What is it?
- Pigment is a loose powder that has highly concentrated color. They come in different finishes like matte or shimmery. You can use them as eye shadows and such, which is what most people do with them. They show up better and the metallic ones can be foiled (more vivid color and looks like metal almost) if you use them wet by putting a little bit of mixing medium or eye drops on your brush before dipping it in the pigment and applying it. They can also be used as lip colors by mixing with a clear lipgloss, or eyeliner if you use them wet or mix them with something like MAC's special eyeliner mixing medium. They also make a mascara mixing medium that can be used with pigments. Pigments really are a handy, universal product to have! Keep in mind that some pigments are not safe for use in the eye and/or lip area. If you look at MAC's website where the pigments are, you can check out the specifics about that under View Recommended Use. Also, if you use pigments wet, it's best to get a little bit of it in the jar lid, then dip the brush in it. That way you won't dampen and ruin the pigments in the jar, and moisture in the jar could promote the growth of bacteria.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality