Prouduct Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
This product is hexagonal series or amorphous olive-green powder with metallic luster. Its Specific gravity is at 5.21, melting point is at 2266 ±25°C, and boiling point is at 4000°C. It does not dissolve in water and acid, but it can dissolve in the hot alkali metal bromated. It is stable with light, air, high temperature or gas (SO2, H2S.), and it has high covering power and magnetic.
Metal Grade: Quality Standard:（гOCT 2912—79）
Packing Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
25kg / PP woven bag , or as your requirements.
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
mainly used for smelting metal chromium and chromium carbide
- Q:Huang Meitian brush paint and paint what impact?
- Affect the adhesion of the coating, poor adhesion - so the coating quality can not be guaranteed.
- Q:Solid wood crib is a good paint, or no paint is good
- Baoshan paint paint advice: very tangled, buy cribs, colleagues and friends say, to buy lacquered wood cots, because there is no taste, more environmentally friendly. Internet search, but found very expert advice, the purchase of environmentally friendly cots cots, cows exported export, are needed to paint, the EU and other countries are not allowed to import pure lacquered crib. Baoshan paint, say good, healthy home and ultimately!
- Q:What is the meaning of the bottom of the paint?
- Simply said that the primer and finish, in the paint when the package.
- Q:What is the difference between masterbatch and paint?
- Color Masterbatch is a new type of polymer material, the paint is a chemical mixture coating.
- Q:how to get spray paint off tiles?
- baking soda and lots of elbow grease...
- Q:Polymer cement waterproof coating reaction type and volatile type What is the difference
- As the polyurethane is also a polymer, the ratio is also inorganic powder, and polyurethane curing is the reaction with the water and film, so called reactive polymer cement waterproof coating, is actually wrong.
- Q:enamel paint?
- Mostly there are small differences only between marine use and other for all coatings. But the differences can be fundamental for the purpose - a marine coating has to withstand huge instant changes in surface temperature (think of a wave across a grey deck in high summer), continuous immersion, UV exposure and so on. While there may not be much technically different the small changes in formulation may greatly alter the time the finish will last. A urethane/enamel hybrid has greater plasticity than a pure urethane - better for flexible surfaces perhaps. Softer though, so scratches easier. I don't like urethanes, poly or otherwise - too plastic and external to the surface, particularly from my extensive use of timber over the decades. They were introduced into various markets as a cheap, low skills based instant finish - I think they don't last much longer than it takes to put them on, and can completely bugger it up if applied wrong or to inappropriate applications. Very very hard to overcoat if starting to lift or crack, often requires full strip and start again for minor damage unless you like the repair highlighted. (I do use linear polyurethanes over epoxy or fibreglass, as they are much tougher than gel coat. I would expect a minimum of ten years on a correctly prepared deck, probably twice that with a little care and maintenance.) I have a business partner and good friend who is a senior airframe technician - all types including airbus 380. He runs national airport service hangers. He makes the observation that a satin/matt finish is always used on commercial airframes as the laminar airflow is significantly slicker through the air than a high gloss, which 'grabs' the air and drags more. This is the same with performance boats. I was looking at the hull of Secret Mens Business yesterday as she streaked past us at 18 knots - yep, matt finish below the waterline.
- Q:What kind of paint cost-effective, good recommendation?
- This is actually very difficult to say which paint brand cost-effective, everyone's needs and decoration budget is not the same, each paint brand also have their own advantages.
- Q:Making Puffy Paint?!?!?
- Paint is hard to make, you're better off buying it. I know they have puffy paint at Michael's and I think Staples as well.
- Q:The original wall on the paint and then on the powder will have a chemical reaction?
- Paint the name of the traditional paint the so-called paint coating to protect or decorate the surface of the object and can be firmly attached to the coating with a continuous film through the resin, or oil, or emulsion to add or add pigments, fill the corresponding additives with solvent or water Liquid coating industry more authoritative "coating process" book definition: paint material material with the construction process coated objects surface-shaped adhesive firm, with a fixed strength, continuous solid film-like membrane known as the coating film or coating
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range