Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
CR101 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured. It’s excellent for high-temperature plastics applications requiring outstanding dispersibility and lowest possible volatility. The grade is a fine, dry, white power with the following general properties.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR101
|Median Particle Size *,um||0.29|
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR101:
CR101 with dispersibility and lowest possible volatility , specially designed primarily for plastic applications. CR101 is excellent for high-temperature provides high opacity a neutral undertone.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide with excellent quality :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details for Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Power :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:enamel paint?
- Enamel paint is basicly oil hybrid, used mostly on doors windows which requires harder finish.
- Q:acrylic paint or fabric paint?
- First, fabric paint is acrylic paint... it's just had a clear textile medium added to it to make it more supple after it's dry. On objects that won't flex or move, regular acrylic paints will be fine (and they'll actually flex somewhat on their own). On objects like fabric, shoes, etc, which will flex after they're painted on, it can be better to add some textile medium to your acrylic paint (buy textile medium wherever acrylic paints are sold --usually in small bottles with the other acrylic mediums), or you can just buy fabric paint from the start. If you're just painting little things here and there on the shoes (in an area that wont' be flexed like across the toe base) as opposed to painting a larger expanse, you probably won't need for the dried acrylic paint to be more supple than it normally would be. All acrylic paints are waterproof and will wash well --as long as you wait at least a week before washing (since they take a little longer to fully cure than to simply dry). It can also be good also to put them in a cloth bag or something while washing (perhaps on a gentle cycle, and not using a strong detergent like Tide--Cheer and All would be better) so that the paint won't be rubbing against other things as much. Also to keep the paint on as well as possible, be sure to remove any dirt** or oil from the surface to be painted first so it won't act as a release, and also to pounce the paint down into the shoe fabric when applying it (rather than just laying it on the surface). **for clothing, it's recommended to wash the item to be painted first for best adhesion of the paint, since stiffeners and other things may have been used on the fabric to make it look good for purchase... also, fabric softeners shouldn't be used on fabric to be painted for the same reason HTH, Diane B.
- Q:Is paint harmful to hermit crabs?
- if you just paint their shells then it will not harm them at all because the shells are not attatched to the hermit crab so as the crab grows you will need to provide a larger shell.
- Q:Will the temperature difference affect the density of the paint
- influences. The temperature is so fast.
- Q:What is the coating dyeing process
- The paint is water-soluble, or oil-soluble. It can not dissolve itself in water, nor does it react with the fiber. It is clear that the paint used for painting and the paint of the wall are paint! The particles are large, more than a few hundred or even thousands of times the dye molecules (a particle is composed of dozens of hundreds of groups of molecules). It simply can not enter the fiber inside, can only be painted wall as painted on the appearance of cloth Also, because there is no reactive group, the coating particles can only adhere to the surface of the fabric by means of an adhesive and a crosslinking agent.
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
- Q:flat,gloss,eggshell,low sheen paints?
- Here's some common terms for paint sheen and how shiny they are: FLAT or MATTE - no sheen PEARL , SATIN, or EGGSHELL - low-medium sheen SEMI-GLOSS - medium-high sheen GLOSS, or HIGH-GLOSS - high-sheen The difference used to be the higher the gloss, the more durable the finish and the easier to clean. Now all of the major paint companies (incl. Hope Depot's Bear, Lowe's Valspar) carry flat or matte paints that are extremely durable and scrubbable. This is also true for some 'professional' paints that are frequently used by DIYers, like Ben Moore or California Paints. The general rule on walls is that flat finishes will make a room appear larger, and glossy finishes will make a room appear smaller. The only time I use wall paints with any kind of sheen to them is when I'm painting a space that could use a little grounding; like a very high ceiling in a huge open space. A shiny finish will reflect light and make the room feel a bit smaller and more welcoming. Or when I'm using a very dark and rich, or vibrant color. A slight sheen in these dark-colored paints can help keep them from looking dingy. In general, I use matte paint on walls, and pearl or semigloss on trim. I save high gloss for exterior trim only. I hope this helps.
- Q:How does gold use ordinary paint?
- Drawing the items in the yellow as the tone, the dark tone on the ocher, etc., high light with light yellow, point on the white - so it looks like a glittering gold.
- Q:What pigment does not fade
- Propylene color does not fade.
- Q:2g yellow is a pigment or a dye?
- Nature: dark yellow powder. Soluble in water was yellow, slightly soluble in ethanol, chloroform and lysosomal, insoluble in other organic solvents. In concentrated sulfuric acid was red and yellow, diluted yellow solution and precipitation; in concentrated nitric acid was yellow solution. Its aqueous solution, concentrated hydrochloric acid or concentrated sodium hydroxide solution, are yellow. Dyeing, the case of copper ion color slightly darker, the case of iron color is darker. Good discharge.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality