Product : Lithopone 30% DS (Surface Treatment)
LITHOPONE 30% DS is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopone:
● Low binder requirement
● Excellent dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
TiO2 can be partially replaced with LITHOPONE 30% DS in thermoplastic masterbatches.This product’s low binder requirement compared to TiO2 permits higher pigment concentrations.
The use of LITHOPONE 30% DS makes it possible to reduce friction and abrasion in production of master batches and films. The extremely low absorption which LITHOPONE 30% DS possesses in the near UV range significantly improves the effects of optical brighteners and polymerization initiators. LITHOPONE 30% DS produces good rheology in duroplastic moulding compounds without causing abrasion.
Technical Data of Lithopone:
DIN EN ISO 3262‑3
Colorimetric index L* (powder)
Sieve residue1) m.p. > 45 μm [%]
Rel. lightening power2) (blue paste)
DIN EN ISO 787, Part 10
Storage of Lithopone:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:What is the polymerization mechanism by which the low molecular weight monomer is converted into a polymer
- The general category says the addition polymerization reaction (polymerization reaction) polycondensation reaction (condensation reaction)
- Q:When the tie-dy, can the direct pigment make the same effect as the reactive dyes?
- When dyed, the reactive dyes are first dissolved in water, dyes and water molecules into the fiber at the same time, and the fibers are sorbed. The degree of absorption of the dye in the dye (color rate) depends on the affinity of the dye and the amount of electrolyte (salt, alkali, acid) in the dye solution.
- Q:What is the difference between thermal transfer ink and sublimation ink?
- First of all, a concept: thermal transfer is divided into sublimation transfer and thermosetting transfer, sublimation transfer method is mainly used in chemical fiber fabrics and coated with thermal transfer coating of hard materials, the main application of heat transfer In cotton products. Although both are printed on the transfer paper and then in the high temperature and pressure under the fixed color, but there are essential differences, the use of digital printing and dyeing fabric printing ink for the sublimation of disperse dye ink, cotton fabric digital thermal transfer use Print ink is divided into reactive dye ink and acid dye ink, sublimation using sublimation transfer paper, thermosetting transfer using thermoset transfer paper, can not be used instead.
- Q:Does the L1800 use dye ink?
- Dyes and pigments are possible
- Q:Dyeing dyestuffs?
- Dyes are chemical substances dubbed, are artificially produced, toxins Tingduo, a long time will be chronic poisoning, of course, if the quality of good points, the toxins relatively low ~
- Q:How to distinguish between the brush on the wall is the oily latex paint or water-based latex paint? The 5
- Paint is the paint, water-based paint and other decorative materials collectively, because the people and the daily life of direct contact, and now used to the architectural decoration coating directly referred to as paint; latex paint is one of the water-based synthetic resin as the main Adhesives (lotions), common latex paint brands are: Dulux paint, red apple paint, bauhinia paint. In the last 10 years of rapid development, mainly in the construction of convenient, water-based non-toxic, rich color selection, easy maintenance and other aspects of the advantages, of course, cost is also good. In the building materials market is often called wall paint. Latex paint only watery oh.
- Q:Is it painful to paint?
- Benzene mainly from the glue, paint, paint and adhesives, is a strong carcinogen. People in a short time to absorb high concentrations of benzene, there will be symptoms of central nervous system anesthesia, light dizziness, headache, nausea, fatigue, confusion, severe coma and respiratory failure and death.
- Q:What is the difference between paint?
- Paint "==" paint is not correct
- Q:What is the difference between biodegradation and dissolution of polymers?
- Most of the drug carrier materials currently used as controlled release systems are high molecular polymer materials. Biodegradable polymers can be hydrolyzed or digested into small molecules for a certain period of time, can be metabolized from the body through the body, without the need for secondary surgery to remove the carrier material, so more biologically inert materials, more reliable, more reliable, better Biocompatibility, has become the preferred material for drug carriers. The application of the main biodegradable polymers in drug controlled release system is briefly reviewed.
- Q:What brand of latex paint is best
- The country's best latex paint with a friend of paint, Dulux, Nippon Paint, Chinese lacquer paint these paint brand latex paint in the country are very famous. You can try to use
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range